Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 21. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
Before you start invest you must know that there is many risk when you choose to invest in ICO. And the biggest risk is SCAM. You must learn first how to choose good one. Beside that, some ICO can failed in the middle way so you must ready when it come. I think it's better to invest in strong coin in long term than just gambling with ICO.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
Finding a really good ICO now is not so easy, but it's possible to do it. First of all, carefully study the information about the ICO and the team that is developing it.
Activity: 183
June 09, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
I believe in  Productivist ICO.  Productivist offers supply chain management which will not only search for the right local supplier, at the right price matching the timescale according to the Client’s needs but also has a means of tracking the process, monitoring it by means of an App.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 09, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

I had invested in an ICO and it did not turned so well in my favor. It always came to me that I should not have invested because of the price change in Bitcoin. I should've had more profit holding than investing.
In fact, Investing in an ICO is profitable as long as you invested in the right ICO. They will say that research helps, it does but everything will not turn out in our favor. There are ICOs that is promising but in the end turned out to be scams. At this market, we cannot be too certain.

If I will choose, I'd rather hold than invest in ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
Yes icos are very profitable but also u can use big amount of your money, this is depend on u if u are going to invest to icos u have too much icos u need to find right one if u cant find u can lose too much even mos of them are scam u can lose all your money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 09, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
You can invest in LocalCoinSwap - it is another crypto-exchange which distributes all of their profits between token holders. Ends next week, raised about 12 million USD, ICOBench 4.4.
I love exchange tokens because they provide passive income!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Why take the risk at an ico and lose eth. Airdrops are better and do not cost money. In my sig is a good airdrop and a good ico. There are 400 tokens for free

Artificial Intelligence Super Medical Chain
Abbreviated as ASM network, ASM technology relies on Ethereum, and Ethereum allows us to build a distributed computing network that provides high-performance computing services on demand. ASM will create a distributed computing network structure, in which the requesting node will assign computing tasks to the user nodes. Users can pay ASM tokens for the using of the computing resources provided by the network, or they can become computing power providers to earn ASM tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
if you're serching for legit or classified ICO sites, i suggest to make some research first to prevent joining scam or fake ICO because most project nowadays is copy paste from legit project which is turn to ponzi after thi initial coin offering , so much better to seek some information first. which is you can obtain more information about the project, such their social media sites and etc, where more people or investors sharing their experiences about the project ,
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
invest on ICO its very risk but if you select good coins defiantly receive good coins   
Activity: 51
June 09, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
You are right. There are lot of scam ICOs. So you should learn how to analyze ICO before investing. In any ICO you should check the project first. What are they want to do, if it has any potential. Also see their private sale and pre sale progress. How successful they are in those events. Read their whitepapers. Good ICO will deliver top notch presentation. Also investigate the members.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
June 09, 2018, 08:36:56 AM
I think now is very good time to invest to ICOs because more than 5 months didnt see any big movment at crypto market, I think best way to earn money is to invest to icos. As we see best icos was with chain project icos, and I can suggest u to check usechain ico here u can check > https://www.marketwatch.com/story/usechain-to-become-worlds-first-ever-self-sovereign-identity-blockchain-2018-04-29
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Regards.

The main advantage when you participate in ICO is that you can buy their coin at discounted price. Investing in ICO is good as long as you invest in a good one.  You should perform your own research to ascertain that the ICO is a good project.  You should join their official communication channels such as Slack or Telegram to receive the latest updates and ask questions directly to the developing team.
Activity: 96
June 09, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
We all know that there are scam ICO but I have seen that the rate of scam ICO this year is very low. If you invest in about ten ICO's just know that it is not all of them that will succeed and not all will be promising even when the token is listed in an exchanger, So expect to make gain in 5 out of the ten you have invested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:12:46 AM
I think that would depend on the ICO you are putting your investment. First things first, need to check thoroughly the ICO, it's platform, whitepaper and the team of the ICO should be considered before doing so. However, if you prefer to minimize the risk of your investment, you may go for the existing alternative coins in the crypto market. Atleast, these coins are in the market for a longer time and it's market performance can be easily checked mainy on the price chart history record.
Activity: 80
June 09, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Should invest in an ICO
But you should find out carefully, should find out thanks to the people on the consultation forum, heart the news about it
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 08, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
If my advice, invest in a project that if you have a product that is really implemented. In the sense that the product can already be used and will bring the impact of such great benefits to investors who have supported the project. Remember to learn the whitepaper of the project in detail and see it's project rating on a trusted ICO site. Hopefully help and the decision remains in your hands.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
usually if a professional project will refund you if the project fails, so you have to know about the team and members of it   

Who will refund you when you buy shitty coin and it fails miserably after ICO?
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Bro many ICO's are scam no doubt,
But there are some legit project exists as well,
If you do a proper research than you will find many good projects to invest Wink
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 05, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
Belongs to the ICO that you want to invest in. If there is a real progress and a nice team behind the project, you should do. I stopped investing into ICOs, because the most of them get dumped below ICO as soon as they hit an exchange!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
usually if a professional project will refund you if the project fails, so you have to know about the team and members of it   
Pages:
Jump to: