Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 23. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Of course you can invest in some ICO project. It will be worth it if you think this project can bring you more profit in one year, for example than the ETH or BTC that you are invested. If this is not like that, it going to be an unjustified risk, I think.  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Investing in ICO it must, we will get many advantages of ICO investment and also the ease given to various transactions. When we invest in ICO we can do it whenever and wherever, without being bound by anyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
June 04, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
icos can be rewarding, but dun put all ur eggs in one basket. i would keep some of my eth/btc. and i would do A LOT of research before investing into any project.

i prefer to evaluate them on some form of the following. scam projects fail on too many points below it's easy to spot from a mile away.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:  
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)  
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity    
Independent reviews  
Partnerships with corporates/academia  
Use-case strength  
Clarity of roadmap

Others:  
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)    
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)  
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
Before you invest any ico you have research and  check that ico details . I think thats the main fact to become gainer or loser . If you cant do own research you gonna lose your money .so many scam ico are in the market so before invest do own research .
Activity: 774
June 04, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future. My recommendation is NagriCoin
Well real product is one the best to look out for before investing in an Ico. Take note there are many Ico to choose and to research the best but, always choose the very best project. So many scam Ico so choose a good one that you can have profit afterwards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
 what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future. My recommendation is NagriCoin
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 04, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

Sure, you can invest your money (ETH/BTC) an ICO project. Before ICO invest, you should take a look about some things,

Future of project;
ICO Rating;
Adviser;
Roadmap;
Whitepaper;
ICO Review;

After researching those things, you can go ahead for invest an ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 04, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Not all ICO projects are scam, there are still genuine projects around. However, you have to research well before investing. The ROI will take longer time to achieve since it is a new project, hence you must be prepared to hold for a longer period.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 04, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Investments in ICO are still relevant, but it's getting harder to go.
ukw
Activity: 616
June 04, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

Hi,
   Generally, choosing what to do with your money should be yours. Yes, there are quite a few ICO projects that prove to be a scam. But if you do a good research, you can find what will prove to be very good. There are projects that achieve unique successes. But finding them is not so easy. I would personally assess on how much capital I have and would invest in an ICO.

Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 798
June 04, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Regards.
ICO is a good idea, but currently there are too many unsuccessful projects or scam projects members, you should choose and consider when investing!
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 04, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Regards.

ICO is never a bad move but you need to consider a lot of things so that you will have security with your investments. You said it yourself that you've heard a lot of scams when it comes to ICO so I highly suggest that you find a coin or token to invest in which has a very good performance in the market. I can recommend some few promising altcoins that could give you decent profit in the future.

Here is my top list of altcoins:

1.IOST
2.EOS
3.XMR
4. DASH

Always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
If this is a good project that people really need, then why not? The only thing that can stop, it's very difficult now to find such a project. Recently, more and more scam projects have come to light.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 04, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
If you find a good ICO project then for sure t is worth investing in it. You could hit the market but you never know until you give it a try
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
Always be careful choosing ICO to invest because all associated with money there will be fraud loopholes, Choosing ICO in korean country seems promising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
In my opinion ICO is a great way to invest and get much money but you are right, there are a lot of scammers among them. So, before investing you should research the backgrounds of all team members including profiles on social media, thoroughly read the white paper and ask a qustion to yourself "Do you believe in the idea and its potential?". If everything is ok then you can invest, I think
Activity: 37
June 04, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Find a good project. If you believe the project join the ICO and hodl for couple years.
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
June 04, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
It should be borne in mind that, for various reasons, about 90% of ICO projects will turn into losses for investors, and only one out of ten startups will bring high income.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Be very careful in joining ICO. Dont just believe when someone says its a good project. Do your own research. Check there social medias if they are active. Also there telegram group. Be updated, be aware and yes, the project should be useful for everyday life situation.
Activity: 264
June 04, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
I think you have made a very good decision to want to invest instead of selling, I think ICO is a good investment option but just as you have said there are truly scams so I will advice that before you choose an ICO to invest in make sure you read the whitepaper of the ICO very well to be sure they are worth the investment. Don't invest in an ICO that are too ambiguous in their figures, they may not be able to meet the target they have set and hence loss of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: