Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 2. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
I think in terms of investment in ICO. This is your decision to be. Weighted and thoughtful. You are not a novice and understand what you are dealing with. Just maybe tips from the side just get you down. It is better to sit to think, analyze and make a decision.
Activity: 294
October 04, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
Personally, I think that ICO is a good way to invest. The main thing is to analyze all the available information about the project team. Read the white paper.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 03:01:39 PM
Now on the market there are new projects that make a profit. Today I have invested 200 dollars in the Scavo project. I studied the project and I think it has a good perspective on the market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 04, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
At the moment, you need to choose projects so scrupulously that it is even difficult for you to imagine. Now any project can turn out to be fraudulent.

You gave excellent advice, however, in my opinion, you yourself did not use your own advice, I mean the project for which you are currently working. I personally decided not to mess with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
Im my opinion, if you really have a little perspective campaigns and you would to invest in such of them, you should.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
I think this is a very risky investment right now. The market situation is not very favorable to invest money in ICO.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
I think it's worth investing in ICO. Now there is a very large number of good projects. But you need to be very careful and choose the best projects for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
Join ICO campaign - it is a great way to take part in a great project and change the world with the team! Also you can raise money by holding theirs tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
At the moment, you need to choose projects so scrupulously that it is even difficult for you to imagine. Now any project can turn out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 10:40:30 PM
I think before you starting to invest on ICO, i suggest you to look for as many information as possible about the project that you wanted to invest on.
Just try to make sure that the project is the real deal, cause we can't really sure whether the project is real or it's fake one even though we've already check it thoroughly.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Now that the market is recovering, you can participate in some valuable ICO projects. If you want to invest, please take a look at the RIPAEX project, whose tokens can be forged mining.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
I will definitely invest in ICO. To my opinion, this is one of the best ways to multiply your funds. I believe that the main thing is to carefully select the appropriate ICO and invest in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 02, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

so many ico are interesting but you need take a risk when you want a good profit from investing ico's, i know you're newbie but i think your awareness is enough to take good care of your assets. good luck mate!!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
I recommend you carefully approach the selection of ICO, this is a great way to make money, but a lot of nuances that have to be taken into account. Now the scammers are very good at hiding and at first sight impossible to recognize them. A good money not gaining money for development, and bad typing, but can't survive the competition. In General, it is necessary to be very careful when investing in ICO.
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
October 02, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
I think you shouldn't join ICO because you can buy 10 times cheaper than the market
Activity: 560
October 02, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
I want to add a little, I think the ICO that is worthy of your participation is if the ICO has Product or Project Innovation. If their product or project is nothing unique from the products on the market, it certainly won't make people like it. obviously that is very bad for the future of the Token or Coin price itself. try to find an ICO that is really unusual. I think it's potential...  Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:44:57 AM
Investment in ICO in my opinion are the most risky and the most profitable investments. The most important thing when choosing ICO project don't fall for scams, for this make your own analysis and follow the ratings of ICO. But don't risk all the money, allocate 10 percent of the total Deposit and try to increase it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 09:40:11 PM
I will still recommend investing on ICO's because of the fact that it make you earn a lot of money IF its successful. You will not earn that much if you purchase a coin on the exchange but if its coming from an ICO investment, the money you can earn is good as doubled because of the bonuses. You just have to find a good ICO and be careful on those scam ICO's.  It is hard to find legit ICO nowadays.  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 09:15:33 PM
ICO is still worthy of being made an investment, but not all ico have good potential, if you want to invest then you have to be good at choosing ico that is really worth investing in and has a clear purpose, because there are so many ico not to be wrong choose
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:05:47 PM
Yes I think so, Invest in ICO has potential to make big profit but before jump it should be make research first about their team, learn the whitepaper and other fundamental of the project.
now really become difficult to find good ico projects that has good future to make us earn profit.and we should be optimistic about ico investment future.
Pages:
Jump to: