Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 24. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
better search first about the background of ico that you want to invest investigate about team if they are real people sometime the ico provide profile on linkedin but dont trust easy because easy to create account on linkedin try also find their name on other social media and also read the whitepaper and look for their roadmap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
Yes, participating in an ICO is a great alternative investment.

The do's when investing in an ICO,
1. You should know how ICO works
2. Be sure to be active in the crypto community (btctalk,reddit etc.)
3. Be updated in the news (especially the project that you're investing on)
4. Read the project's whitepaper
5. Do a detailed research on the project(background of the team, etc.)
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
June 04, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
There might be some ICO projects managed by scammers but also you can find out a few  promising ICOs if you research well.
Do not trust and put your money into any ICO blindly, before investing you should check roadmap, look how good is the developers team behind the ICO and check other aspects so that you will not get scammed
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
June 04, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
Depends on how well do you want to earn and what risks are you willing to take. Of course, investing on ICO has higher risk compared to doing bounty. Because participating on ICOs would require you to risk your time, money, effort, and the most important of all although some don't require this, your identity (through KYC) so there's a lot to lose in case the project is a SCAM. Bounties would just ask your time and effort for a little exchange, so there's nothing much to lose but a lot to gain.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 04, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
ICO are the best place to invest for larger profit. Do some research before investing in an ICO. It would take time but it's not difficult to find a good ICO.
Look for attainable project, visible development, real world involvement, some people or some work you could verify personally, clear economic model, news on traditional medias (not the sponsored ones.) and community.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
Not all ICOs are scam as speculated by most people. You can invest in ICOs and make some gain in future. For instance an ICO such as https://yumerium.com is one of the best ICOs in the crypto space. However you have to carry out a due diligent search  to verify authenticity of the project. Thanks
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 04, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
You should learn more about how the define a good ico and avoid the scam ico. if you are doing a very good research for every ico and you will not  be scammed by scam ico. But so many people are only following others to buy or join in the ico without doing any research about that. I suggest you to learn more about how the identifying an ico. It will better for you to learn it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
The same topics on the forum. Look, look through the forum, many times already discussed this topic about investment in ICO...
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
Look for a really good ICO project, in the sense that the project is very useful for everyday activities. And read, understand whitepaper, goals, vision, mission of the project. Usually if a professional project will refund you if the project fails. So you have to know who the members of the project team.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: