Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 17. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 11:43:27 PM
For now the price of bitcoin is dump and for me this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. You should put an investment in bitcoin because soon there will be more increase and you will get a nice profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 26, 2018, 10:48:41 PM
Don't put all your money in one basket. put 50% in bitcoin rest of 50% in different alt coin such as Ether, Neo stc. Remember if you put all money in bitcoin, and if it goes down, you will be in trouble. But if you plan to hold long term then it's different thing all together.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
you can invest bitcoin if you want, but it depends  on you, investing in bitcoin for me , for me bitcoin has a good record to invest,there are some big investor that are investing in bitcoin , for me that one prove that bitcoin has a good standard to invest.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
January 26, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
if i have a money i will envest a bitcoin in hodl it for a many years
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 10:08:58 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
In doing the job, try to follow your heart, everyone's opinions are different, I am afraid it will add to your confusion. I think if you believe you can invest in Bitcoin and make money, try to do it, but if you feel that bitcoin will endanger your life, then do not try to invest. Think carefully about what you will do, because regardless of the opinions of others, you have to decide.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
I am Jason and i am an Accounts Manager. I offer financial advice to my clients and help them trade and/or manage their portfolio in binary options and cryptocurrency which are very lucrative financial instrument for realising as much as 98% return on investment on every trade. With crypto and options trading, you can earn a minimum of $8000 in a week. Do feel free to contact me for inquiries and also to discuss how i could be of service to you
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
January 26, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
No investment can predict the future. Although the price of Bitcoin fluctuates widely, it can not be denied that he is a good speculative product. Bitcoin is likely to become the cryptocurrency in the future,and CoinAZ.Net's proposal is very correct and you need Is to seize the opportunity, if you lose this investment opportunities, you will regret it.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
You should probably learn to take some risk. Even if those predictions may be true,still the chances of that is really low and its really on yourself if you are gonna take some risk. I think starting from small amount of investment will be good for you because it will really grow as the time comes.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
Some of the people prefer to invest in bitcoin than trading because they know that it is more risky, but one of the things that made me think is that, what if the value of bitcoin drop? Then the money you invested on bitcoin might get loose anytime? To be honest, I still believe that the bitcoin price will increase again, but I don't know when will it happened. Other people say that it is also risky to invest.
Activity: 133
January 26, 2018, 09:18:06 PM
I second the motion about the don’t put all the eggs on the basket. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency in the market and it is also not the only one having a big success in the crypto world. Well it would be a good idea to invest in bitcoin in this past few days because the value of bitcoin is dumping. Learn trading and study how other alt coins works. There are alt coins have potential to pump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:55:54 PM
bitcoin is risky but also profitable what you will be afraid the most are those investment scam or exchange site that tend to scam. you just have to invest what you can afford to loss. don't invest your all your money and so you won't cry later. high risk high profit just do your own research.
Activity: 340
January 26, 2018, 08:51:20 PM
You should look carefully for this market. equipping a certain amount of knowledge. Then decide whether to invest in btc or not? and should invest in your financial capacity.
Activity: 163
January 26, 2018, 08:37:29 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
For me, just wait little more time for you to invest. As you can see bitcoin is still decreasing its price so that if it bump down so high that is the time for you to invest and buy some bitcoins and wait a time when it goes up and sell it in a high price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 26, 2018, 08:37:09 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

This could be another thread that is made through a prediction-related topic. But as you have said, you are a newbie then it would be somehow acceptable. So if you are to check how bitcon moves in the past years, you won't be ables to see a sudden straight line consistently going up or even a graph that could have some consistency in price yet still goes up. It is normal that the price of the bitcoin rise and fall. I hope that later on you could bear with it.

Activity: 449
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
For me bitcoin is very low in price now and if you buy lot of bitcoin now, soon when bitcoin pump so high you will earn lot of profit like what happen to me. I invest money 2016 and sell it in 2017 my money multiply by almost time 100 that is so big profit to me.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 26, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
If you are really into bitcoin then you should invest. If you want some long term asset which has a high chance of making profits for your portfolio then invest in bitcoin. There is a lot of things to consider before investing in bitcoin but the one thing that i am sure is, the bitcoin is a great investment that is one of the best asset right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 26, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Better invest in altcoins which will make u more profitable then bitcoin
if bitcoin make 1x to 20k price others alts will make 5-10x with profit
So u need think better where to invest
Yes bitcoin is stable and main currency but i dont have any btc becose i like eth better and alts too

Yes invest on bitcoin also in others cryptocurrency or altcoins because I know every good coins will have a chance to pump higher and if you really want to make money try to hold more. Bitcoin is great in terms of value, altcoins do the same thing so i guess the risk will diversified.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 07:24:38 PM
yes, for a beginner sometimes hesitate to invest in bitcoin, and that's normal.because fear of losing and worry bitcoin is a scam, so it will make him lose. but I suggest to you, that you immediately buy and invest in bitcoin, before the price goes up and high again. the world knows that bitcoin is the value of the currency that can give big profits.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
January 26, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Better invest in altcoins which will make u more profitable then bitcoin
if bitcoin make 1x to 20k price others alts will make 5-10x with profit
So u need think better where to invest
Yes bitcoin is stable and main currency but i dont have any btc becose i like eth better and alts too
Activity: 169
January 26, 2018, 07:03:07 PM
because the demand for cryptocurrencies is growing. Some countries  have the largest bitcoin economies in the world. The demand for bitcoin currency is very higher in emerging markets and have recently been experiencing surges in bitcoin trading.

For these emerging economies, bitcoins are the best alternative for trading because it is seen as a stable alternative. During times of economic uncertainties, bitcoins will cushion them against falling into economic crises.
Pages:
Jump to: