Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 18. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:52:04 PM
For me its a yes. Nowadays,  bitcoin price is still unstable thats why it is a good oppurtunity to invest in bitcoin now.  Dont be afraid to take risk, just believe that you will get profit soon.  I know fear is always there if youre thinking to invest your money in bitcoin but you need to overcome it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
Yes, i think BTC has a really good profit, you have to investigate about it just to be sure of your investment
Activity: 476
January 26, 2018, 06:33:07 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
For me now is the right time to buy for more bitcoins since the price is low and I believe rhis price will never go back in the coming years to come. I have trust bitcoins that is why I am still continuing investing it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I understand that you want to get some opinions for your personal query. But numerous threads has been made about the same inquiry in the past. So you should have just looked in the boards for a similar topic and just read out from there. But to answer your question, my answer is yes. I really don’t need to elaborate.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

I think investing on bitcoin is the right decision, with bitcoin prices down now is the right time to start investing in Bitcoin because I'm sure investing in bitcoin will still be very profitable.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
January 26, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Well, U think you should invest to it if you want to earn huge profit in a form of investment. Bright future for Bitoin is believed by most of its users.It is expected to have a more expensive market value in the future. So investing at this point wherein its market value is lower than its highest value reached, would be surely an advantage once its value again, continue to increase.
Activity: 33
January 26, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
There was a teen-aged high school dropout who invested in bitcoin at $12 a token and is now a multi-millionaire at age 18. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
January 26, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I agree with you. Most of the people wants to invest in bitcoin but the are afraid.  But if you dont risk, well how could you earn? If bitcoin is dumping,  take that as an advantage to invest in it.  Aside from that,  as you have said,  do not put eggs in the same basket.  Bitcoin is not just the digital currencies. There are a lot of altcoins there that has a potential to become successful in the future. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 06:18:13 PM
I really agree on this thing is investing bitcoin for the long term and I made as saving preparation for life in the future and this I have done from early
and I see bitcoin will be a major source in my family Wink
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
January 26, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
I do not think that now is still a good time to invest in bitcoin. In my opinion, the bitcoin time is already passing. Even its present value of 11,000 dollars is quite large. In addition, bitcoin, it may not be so dramatic in the price, given its current state with hanging transactions and high commission fees. It seems to me that the time of altcoyins is coming and it is necessary to make their investments in them. Of course, it can still change and bitcoin can get rid of its shortcomings and return to active price growth. Here it is necessary to weigh finally all the options yourself and make a decision.
Activity: 38
January 26, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin. Invest
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
For me personally it is very important for us to invest in Bitcoin because it is very good but I do not know how long will last. I'm sure this will last long considering the many people who start joining and hopefully will last forever.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 04:30:25 PM
Obviously we have to measure with the price at the bitcoin market price, so as not to lose too much in investing, but if you invest in Altcoin it's probably very good, but we should also look at bitcoin prices, sometimes when bitcoin rises, Altcoin market prices are so destroyed, in because of the rise in bitcoin prices, which is fantastic in the market ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
At this moment bitcoins price is at very low level and it would begin to rise in February, so now is a great moment to invest, not only in Bitcoin, but also in alts
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 26, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

you know what op, i think that you already know quite a few about bitcoins together with all the other altcoins out there and how the crypto world works. so think that is already enough to let you make a fair decision whether you should really invest or not. of course, it is always good to get opinions from various people to widen the options available so you can really have a lot of options to choose from. but my advice other than not putting all your eggs in one basket and only invest what you can afford to lose is that never rely too much on other people's suggestions because every suggestion out there can only be as good as any else's guess. always do your own research about every coin or token and make your own conclusions. this i promise will really give you lots of experience to grow even more and will surely give you a whole bunch of benefits in the near future.

good luck op, happy investing Wink
Activity: 336
January 26, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
If you want to be a successful person, investing is the best way to achieve success because by investing you will quickly lead to success.
Bitcoin is a very profitable future coin asset and I believe in the future bitcoin will be very popular and a very valuable asset.
Bitcoin after I learned is good for short and long term investment so you do not have to worry.
You can also see for yourself how the bitcoin trip and what bitcoin has been getting so why should you listen to others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
I believe you have done your research and whatever opinion you get from here would be the same. It's really up to you if you want to take the risk. As you stated, nobody can really tell what will happen with bitcoin.
Activity: 280
January 26, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
I think that bitcoin has a future, and it is possible that in the near future one million dollars will be provided for one bitkoyn. I will still invest in the top ten other popular crypto currencies. It is possible that the same ether will be more popular and more valuable than bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
January 26, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
Ya, you should.
Bitcoin has now come up as a new and emerging form of keeping money and investing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
All back to you. if you want to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin. everything has great potential to rise. depending on your intelligence, take advantage of your situation and your future predictions about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: