Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 50. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:50:51 AM
Yes, I agree with you. As a beginner who has not had much experience and still does not have much capital. I think investing in a ripple is a solution. I see growth in the ripple now continues to grow well, the community also continues to grow not only from the banks only. So I do not think that ripple is a scam coin.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
I think it`s a great opportunity to invest in the Ripple, although now the market is fluctuating to affect it, but buy it at a price, when selling it high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripple is growing very popular with its affiliation with major banks.
Activity: 9
May 17, 2018, 02:21:21 AM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
May 16, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
Ripple is a good coin and it is also a potential coin in the market but I would advice you to invest in Eth first because it is sure and it is proven and tested by many. You will surely earn as long as you know how to trade.
Activity: 149
May 16, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
YES! Because it is the decentralized cryptocurrency and it is the based on the crypto market and it is the very cheap and established coin.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
And what do you personally think about Ripple? For some reason it seems to me that there will be no growth of the coin. Banks will buy Ripple not through exchanges, but from the company's private reserve.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
Ripple was really able to achieve solid success in the market of business operations and partnerships. Private and state banks increasingly believe in this coin, it will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 24
May 16, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
 Ripple is very shady project that is moved by speculations only. For now we did not see any real result of their contracts.
Ripple was used for Pump and Dump and I believe they will do it again, when they have a chance.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
May 15, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple does have a stable development so that the development of the price increases in a thigh. other than that with a stable development minimize the chances of the decline that occurred. this is an advantage that offers to facilitate us in running the work on Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 86
May 15, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
I have opposite opinion with you. Unlike other crypto-currencies, XRP investors can rest easy knowing that Ripple is doing the hard work to speed adoption and grow its market share in 2018.  There’s many points along the way that XRP holders have to look forward to, from multiple xRapid partnership announcements, to SBI’s execution of its business plans.  Will XRP demand explode with xRapid adoption?  Community members are currently analyzing several possibilities about how utility-driven demand could supercharge the valuation of XRP.

Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 11:10:37 PM
I don’t think you should invest into XRP.
I can be wrong - this is the first thing, But I will give you fair answer with benefits and concerns.
1.XRP is one of the oldest coins that already approved its leader’s position. It was for a long time at $0.25 until hype came here and boosted it to ~$3.65
2.XRP is one of the fastest coins for transactions. And with each transaction little part of XRP is getting burned. That means it should increase during the time. Smart idea.
3.Ripple solution through its blockchain technology allows assets to be transferred from one party directly to another without middleman, validated, permanent, completed instantly, irrevocably.
And my concerns that are not as strong as positive part:
Hidden repositories. I don’t know what can happen to that coin in future. What if XRP guys will steal all of them, get to jail and my investment will be gone?
More than half belongs to the Ripple company. Especially to very limited number of people who can dump it any moment and if they do something - price will dip and probably never comes back.
Hope my key points will help you to make good decision!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
I think you should trust Ripple and have to buy it now and then you can invest in the long run. I think Ripple coins are very good and have a bright future. I'm sure Ripple is not a scam coin. I believe in Ripple.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
In my point of view Ripple is one of good Altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. The project of the Ripple is good and potential of growth for ripple will be longterm.
Activity: 25
May 15, 2018, 10:31:25 PM
Many people sold off their coins with the mindset that crypto is done. Today many of them are regreting. Am sure every good project will always have criticism such as Ripple is having. To me, Ripple is doing just fine and I feel it will do even better than what we are seeing at the moment.
Activity: 13
May 15, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
Ripple is still a good play in my opinion, but upside % gains can be limited as compared to a new ICO token listing for example. The % gain is higher for that ICO but also the risk is much higher.
Activity: 406
May 15, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

Ripple still has prerequisites for growth, but rapid breakthroughs are hardly worth waiting for. After all, while the cost will be in a certain range without significant changes.
Activity: 157
May 13, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
I think the future of ripple is very good in the future
because this coin also has good prospects
potentially will continue to rise in price ahead because it has a good project
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 13, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
I´m not sure,but i think it can be a good idea.
I think it is't a good idea to invest in ripple now. I don't belive that its course can rise.
Activity: 221
May 13, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
This coin does not inspire confidence in me as an investment. On the one hand, there is support for banks, on the other side of these coins you can create a lot, and therefore it is very different from the same dollar. The opinion is very strange, but I will not accurately invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
Undoubtedly, Ripple is an excellent coin which is already being used in the banking sphere and already there have been banking operations with this system, but do not forget that the capitalization of this token is already very high. Yes, its price reached almost $ 3, but it was an artificially formed pampa !. Ripple is not an investment for one year and if you invest in it, you should be patient and wait !.
Pages:
Jump to: