Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 49. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
everyone may argue differently about coins they dislike. I think ripple is a coin that has a good future. because the coin is in the biggest row of the crypto market and has a great team. plus it has a clear concept and large volume. so back again to each, how they rate the coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
A coin will fall when many are selling, not vice versa. Do you think the banks will let their coins worthless?
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Many people sold off their coins with the mindset that crypto is done. Today many of them are regreting. Am sure every good project will always have criticism such as Ripple is having. To me, Ripple is doing just fine and I feel it will do even better than what we are seeing at the moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
You can invest in it now if you really want to as it should be able to hit back 0.8 - 0.9.

However i personally lose interest in this coin as it had passed the period that it moon.

But it is not a bad coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 19, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
You can trust, a normal coin with a good reputation and the pace of popularization. Everything else is just a rumor.
Ripple is a bad coin if you treat it as a crypto currency. But for speculation it can be used with great success.
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 05:06:30 AM
You can take a chance and invest in Ripple, but I would not advise.  I do not trust this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 01:17:27 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I don't expect regarding negative feedback with Ripple.Almost one-half year finished as a i'm Ripple holder just i want to say it's real product so i don't care those negative feedback.I think all ripple holder agree with me.How ripple is scam who people say that it's bullshit.Ripple future so colorful.I recommend definitely you should invest with rippe if you interested.
Activity: 57
May 19, 2018, 01:04:45 AM
In my point of view Ripple is one of good Altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. The project of the Ripple is good and potential of growth for ripple will be longterm. Smiley
Activity: 240
May 18, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
You should if you have the money to do well. Ripple is one of the projects that is looking good and looks like it will do very well in the coming years and the best part about it is that ripple is still cheap so you can buy a lot of coins and hold for the long term in wait for the price of the coin to moon so you can make a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 18, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
You did not quite form the question correctly. It would be more correct to ask him this way "Do I need to buy XRP" Or are you a big banker and want to invest in Ripple by creating a nice news background for the price increase)))
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
I do not think I should invest more in ripple. Instead, the right investment choices are ETH and WAVES. These two coin promises to earn you a huge profit. And you should divide the property to invest these two coins
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I still believe that Ripple gonna grow one day, just like bitcoin I am just giving it enough time for it to increase in value and one day we would say that it is not a shitcoins. I believe in it as much as I believe in bitcoin and Ethereum, and I know it will gonna grow for sure. Grin
Activity: 119
May 18, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
You can trust, a normal coin with a good reputation and the pace of popularization. Everything else is just a rumor.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
In my point of view Ripple is one of good Altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. The project of the Ripple is good and potential of growth for ripple will be longterm. Smiley
Activity: 15
May 18, 2018, 08:37:12 AM
For me, Ripple is good and profitable. Moreover, today, prices' Ripple is reducing. It's good time to buy and hold and wait until its price highly rising and you can recieve money
Activity: 79
May 17, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
Ripple is a good Coin having a good pillar, and is good you invest on it because is having a great future though the price is coming down but trust me it gonna rise again. It is advisable for you to buy now. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
I think that RIPPLE is not the best coin for investing, because it has a very large capitalization, and that on its basis want to make a payment system, then this news I was not very impressed!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

I dont know this time because before there are some rumors about ripple they have said that they can be much bigger than bitcoins if they have been given some attention like what bitcoins are. But now ut seems like those rumors will stay like rumors because the cryptocurrency are having a hard time they are falling and the ripple seems like cannot be stable as that. So I am suggesting that they are worth the try but there will be risk so do not invest a huge  amount into them
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
Last month, this altcoin showed a good jerk after a sharp rebound from the new bottom, making almost 100% in a few weeks. This outcome of the events gave hope that the ripple will return again for the $ 1 mark, but this, unfortunately, did not happen. Now the price has dropped by almost 25%, I hope that this is a breather before the new growth and a new storm of $ 1 mark.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
I do not recommend you invest in ripple because now ripple does not show significant coin price movements. so I think you can switch to another coin that has good potential to serve as an investment choice.
Pages:
Jump to: