Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 51. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 02:31:34 PM
I think that Ripple can be invested, of course with caution, not on the entire portfolio. Truth she can wager their 2-3 dollar back, but not more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Ripple is looking very promising these days. Ripple is a cryptocurrency which has been increasingly adopted by banks and credit card companies as payment networks. This altcoin was released in 2012 which enables secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks. The latest acceptance by three of the Japan’s big credit card companies who signed up to use Ripple’s technology has given the boost to Ripple’s market value. The highest trading for Ripple in last 24 hours (~25-30%) is coming from South Korean exchange Bithumb and Hong Kong exchange Bitfinex as on 29th December 2017. This sudden popularity may be due to the plan of new digital payments systems announced with assistance from SBI Ripple Asia in Tokyo and Woori Bank and Shinhan Bank of South Korea. This will help in sending money quickly to these two countries. The payment will use Ripple blockchain network. The biggest advantage of Ripple’s payment gateway is that it allows cross-border payments to be finished within 10-15 seconds compared to 2-3 working days via SWIFT network. Ripple also has the financial agreement with 100s of financial institutions to use its platform for money transfer across the border. Ripple has now come to the 2nd position in market capitalization surpassing Ethereum.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
according to the news I read ripples is a reserve coin for banking and government, this coin is very slow growth may be up to 5 or 10 years but this coin grew very fast last year, some believe that this coin is very good for long-term investment
Activity: 14
May 13, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
I´m not sure,but i think it can be a good idea.
Activity: 109
May 13, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in ripple.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:39:54 AM
Ripple is a very interesting coin, but I was late in my time with investing in it, but now I think it's too late. I better invest in promising altcoyins and earn x3-x5.
Activity: 26
May 12, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
In the world of ripple crypto currencies we have heard the name coin. I do not think your value will rise in the near future. Because the color of ripple graphics is constantly changing. investors should consider it as a long term.
Activity: 106
May 12, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
Invest to other altcoins if you wanna bigger ROI. Such as FUsion, Loom Network, and Holochain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
May 12, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
u can trust an unstrust it, depend on my opinion i will buy some and take little profit and out from ripple, dont hold too long or your money will burn like papper Smiley
Activity: 233
May 12, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
They concluded contracts with some banks, I think this is a good investment. But in the long keep it does not fit.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
In my opinion, you don't need to mess with these things. In fact, there are more coins worth investing than Ripple. Why do you have to choose it?
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
May 11, 2018, 10:59:49 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

There are as much negative comments as positive comments about Ripple. But since Ripple has always been on top and in fact has been on the top 3 of all cryptos for a long time already, I guess Ripple is a truly reliable projects. The fact however remains that Ripple's technology is what is being sought by the banks and other clients of Ripple and not the coins. But apparently it also gives some benefits to the coin.
Activity: 24
May 11, 2018, 10:53:12 PM
Of course I advice you to invest in XRP, it is one of the best altcoins. Now, it is third cryptocurrency, only behind ETH, but I think it is the most promissing altcoin and it could replace ETH anytime.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Ripple is centralized altcoin and it is having high potential to going up. Some time our prediction may wrong, since Ripple is centralized crypto currency. but ripple is good coin to buy on correct time and hold for some considerable period
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
Now all the altcoins are going up and it's hard to guess which of them will grow better. Speaking for what I know, NWP solution is a good investment platform, focussing on a major challenge, which is health gives it an edge.
Invest now by joining our Presale https://tokensale.nwpsolution.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
all coins have decreased. so by investing it will be helpful to improve the development of existing coins. this decline also occurred in Ripple. so investment is needed. to hold and improve Ripple not to continue to dampen Ripple's progress. so by investing it is very necessary for now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
if you think it is worth an investment and you can see that you can gain some profit from it then go ahead. however, you have to take into consideration that ripple follows a centralized system although, it is still profit gaining and still have the potential for growth. so before you dive into it, make sure that you are totally willing to take the risk.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
i believe in ripple . it is ranked third in market value now . it will be applied to all banks in the world . broad prospects . i think it's worth investing right now .
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
Although there are some negative feedback against ripple, but still ripple remains so this coin has a potential to grow, maybe try to invest a half of your budget on investing some coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 11, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
Wherever you look - all the experts))) Prichny, no one calls the investigation, but everyone sees a great future for Ripple. It seems that the fortune-teller got)))
Pages:
Jump to: