Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 52. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Ripple is a very good and a long term coin and it is most popular and in the top 3 coin in the world, you should definitely buy this coin because I am seeing a very good future for this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 01:58:29 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Yes, I do not have to invest. Why do you need a coin that has a very slow growth and is constantly controlled. Is there really no more dynamic coin which for the same price can show better results.
Activity: 90
May 11, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
The world will not destroy, but definitely will change.  Bitkoyn - a new world of the economic era, in the future, fiat money will become less relevant.
Activity: 122
May 10, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I think RIPPLE is the good & promising coins. I believe its price will be increased again in this year and it will give us a big profit.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2018, 01:16:34 PM
Maybe you would better invest in some other altcoins? There There are a lot new and very promising projects like for example NagriCoin. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real that will bring you a profit. Just find projects with real product aimed on development and not those ones with airy promises
Activity: 172
May 10, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
You can certainly take a chance and invest in Ripple, but I would not advise.  It is better to invest in NEO, this is a more promising coin.
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
I think that RIPPLE is not the best coin for investing, because it has a very large capitalization, and that on its basis want to make a payment system, then this news I was not very impressed!
Activity: 33
May 10, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Simply, NO. Ripple is very shady project that is moved by speculations only. For now we did not see any real result of their contracts.
Ripple was used for Pump and Dump and I believe they will do it again, when they have a chance. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 10, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
Ripple is not shitcoin, it is a very developed altcoin but at the present time it is not much popular.
I think XRP has combined with too many partners as banks so many people hated it. That will also greatly affect the economics of XRP and I advise you not to invest in it.
Choose other potential altcoins like ICX, CS or DCN. There are many cheap and quality altcoins to choose, man.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
First of all, why you want to do that? Just because it was once on 3 dollar and now you think you can buy some and wait untill it hits 3 dollars? DO some researches about ripple! This coin is everything against what cryptocurrencies stands for. First of all, it was created by banks. The second point is, it is not decentralized. So the banks are fully controlling these coin. So for what do you need such a cryptocurrency? Stay by fiat money its the same just less risky!
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
Ripple is a good Coin having a good pillar, and is good you invest on it because is having a great future though the price is coming down but trust me it gonna rise again. It is advisable for you to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
Ripple is a centralised coin which is against the defination of crypto currency. This is the reason why bank always opposed crypto currency. As far as Ripple concerns I think, it is not bad choice to invest but how much it returns, hard to say this. It will give you profit but not too much that other decentralised coins will give you.In short Ripple is a by product of technology used by banking structure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:25:51 AM
Ripple is a coin where investors see the most potential in crypto-currency exchanges. when you do a project analysis you will find a better future in the future. it is still not too late to invest.
But you need to do things the right way like doing an in-depth research on coins and market flow.
 You have to think well before making the final decision of every coin or token you want to invest. because investing your money into ripples is a good option and can earn you more money than you invest in the long run.
Activity: 129
May 10, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
Ripple is a coin where investors see the most potential in crypto-currency exchanges. when you do a project analysis you will find a better future in the future. it is still not too late to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
I don't think that Ripple can grow tens of times. If its price is $ 0.9 now, then most likely it can grow to $ 4, or a maximum of $ 8.
Too large sums of Ripple are frozen by the developers, which doesn't allow the coin to make sharp jumps.

Many crypto analytics are sure that Ripple will go to the Moon this year. I am not sure that the coin will hit 10 dollars but it will cost at least $3-4. Meanwhile, I do not find Ripple the best currency to invest in.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
I think Ripple is still very good for investment, because what I see in their trade is still very good and there is still their price movement, but that's just my opinion, because everyone's mindset will not be the same and surely everyone has his own thoughts and desires in making choices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 02:24:16 PM
Yes you can invest in ripple but it is a centralised coin which changes the whole definition why cryptocurrency come into the market if you want to invest in a centralised coin you can do that.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 02:19:52 PM
it does not matter if you want to invest in ripples because I think it's profitable to add the money we have. ripple is one of my choices and now I am still investing in it. as long as you know that the ripple will continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 33
May 09, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Though I've heard a lot about ripple, but my advice is you not invest all you have in it...
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 01:59:39 PM
I think XRP is going to show you a new level of high reward, one that is not sufficiently described by the term "high reward".
Pages:
Jump to: