Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 18. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 10:45:13 PM
I have seen many projects that are very sound technically and there seems to be some positive excitement about ICO promotion.  What I am not sure of however is the willingness of investors to start investing in ICO market again!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 07, 2019, 07:02:27 PM
ICO Actually, it is not recommended to be bought because we know that there are many people who are committing fraud using the fictional ico project. we must be smart in buying it
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
January 07, 2019, 06:11:25 PM
I haven't seen any news or sign about the upcoming bull run! ICO projects will be coming always, the tough condition of the market doesn't fact here! Because most of them come to scam people's hard money! Personally, I don't think it is a good decision to invest full money in ICOs right now! You may invest your 25% of the money in only good ICOs which have good potential!
Activity: 630
January 07, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
Contrary to to some negative outlook expressed by some cryptocurrency pundit, 2019  will be favourable to cryptocurrency and ICO market  will begin to  thrive again. I have already some ICO that are quality in nature and with enthusiastic and passionate community. You can buy ICO you believe and it could make you profit this year!
It seems to me that there are two reasons for the real recovery of interest in the market of ico companies. First of all, you need to be an enthusiast and really want to support new projects. Although the cryptocurrency market is still in a very bad state, many investors are interested in buying coins after listing on the stock exchange, and not during the company's ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 07, 2019, 02:36:03 PM
Contrary to to some negative outlook expressed by some cryptocurrency pundit, 2019  will be favourable to cryptocurrency and ICO market  will begin to  thrive again. I have already some ICO that are quality in nature and with enthusiastic and passionate community. You can buy ICO you believe and it could make you profit this year!
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 07, 2019, 01:31:38 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

in investing in ICO indeed this is the time, we can choose to invest in the ICO which we think the project will actually be able to achieve success and Tokenya prices in the future will be able to develop well and prices can compete in the market, certainly not easy for us to choose, because many ICO projects whose teams from the project promote it that the project will really develop in the future, because to convince investors that they want to support and are interested in the project, I recommend being careful when investing in ICO because some projects ICO is fraud, so we must be very careful and must be very observant in choosing it.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 12:53:49 PM
I do not think there is any reason not to invest whenever you have found a high quality project, i mean even if the market situation is not good if you invest in a good project that will definitely give you returns sooner or later, so go for it.

Yes, it is good time to buy or invest on ICO, the price value are affordable. We can choose good coin with clear market structure, good fundamentals, with support system inplace, but one should always remember the risk factor involved in investment. I suggest invest only what you can afford, money which is not committed. Good luck guys.
There are a number of factors that make ICO projects including quality projects difficult to find investors. They lowered the hardcap, then did not dare to list on the floor for fear of the bear market. So it makes the situation worse. But according to statistics in 2018, there are more ICO projects than 2017 and more and more quality projects, they are willing to put lower hardcaps, these are positive signs that ICO will soon return in 2019. You are ready to go
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 30, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
I will recommend you consider investing  in project that are already had a succesfull ICO and are on coinmarket, research and checkout there roadmap, better if they have a product they have launch into the space, you can be sure if the bull run commence good project will increase drastically, to invest in new ICO ensure a well detailed research, as there are several scam in the crypto space.
Activity: 630
December 30, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
Invest in the ico is not bad but due to many scam ico, people are not trusting on the ico and USA SEC is also ready to regulate the ico first after that ico can launch in the crypto market. ICO is less profitable because no body can tell that a particular ico will be give the highest reward for investment in future.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 30, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
Why not to start invest at ICO project, will be new hope and give us profit with new ICO project have manage by trusted person, you can ask or join new ICO have lead by the owner have success at last ico before.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 30, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
I think the best way to use your money now in crypto is not joining in an ICO but buying the tokens in the market that has a price below from the ICO. Majority of cryptos now is in this situation so I think being a trader and hold is the best strategy.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
Expecting some descent ico right now with the current market situation is hopeless. Instead you should invest on the coins that are already listed on the marketcap to have a good start.

I also think that in the current situation it is much better to invest in well-known coins. New projects now have very little chance of collecting a sufficient amount of investment.
Activity: 476
December 30, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
Depreciation of the market value of coins has an impact on some ICOs who are vulnerable to failure to achieve their goals. So that it will provide a considerable risk for you, if you do not get a warranty from ICO, your money can be lost and irreplaceable. It's better to invest your money by buying coins that can provide satisfactory results.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 30, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
I don't think so... There are too few money left in the ICO area, so almost any ICO will probably fail... It can be on the stage of ICO, or the next one - there is no matter. And ofc I mean only legit ICOs. Scammy ICOs which want only to take money from you will always be around.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
This is a good time to buy ICO. because ETH prices are cheap and you should choose carefully when investing. when the price of the token increases and then the ETH price increases. you will get a lot of profit. I call it dual profit
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
Definetly. As long as you know which ones are safe and which ones have an actual purpose, they have yield a big profit

Right now I am invested in EVOAI, a project that has an arbitrage bot that pays in ETH lilke no other and also two other bots coming soon. This project has many interviews with their founders on their telegram t.me/evoai and they also have a working product that they are letting the community beta test. We are still on round one of the ICO but we have hit the soft cap so the rest of the tokens WILL be burnt when the ICO ends and you might not have a chance to buy again at this price ($0.55). You can learn more and buy tokens at http://evoai.network
Activity: 406
December 30, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

I haven't really come up to some great new ICO, I'm rather thinking of investing in some great projects that that managed to survive this bear market and made some progress, there is alot of great projects out there already. But yeah, if some great ICO comes, I would probably invest in it, but not as much I did, at the end of 2017.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
I sincerely think you should hold off for now. With the situation of things in the industry at the moment, it may not be wise move to go into ICOs. The only reason you should consider an ICO is when the project in question is over the bar and top notch with a decent concept, product, and a visible and competent team in place. There are still some ICOs and projects out there worth exploring and investing. You job now is to research on some of these projects and going over them with a view to investing.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
December 30, 2018, 11:05:29 AM
Expecting some descent ico right now with the current market situation is hopeless. Instead you should invest on the coins that are already listed on the marketcap to have a good start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 03:21:34 AM
start the ICO at the time it became one of those things well enough. coupled with the new year's eve, of course, there will be the potential crypto for the better and this will affect the ICO is also running. so start choosing the ICO with research for good results in some future quite well done.
Pages:
Jump to: