Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 20. (Read 39215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 24, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO

It is necessary to select ICO for investment, because currently up to 70% of ICO is fraudulent and fake, be more careful in choosing the ideal investment. The price increase from Ethereum is very good for those who bought them and me too Grin

Most ICOs are not as deceptive as 70% as you say. Those ICOs are just not getting the attention of investors, their ideas are not breakthrough. But the price increase of ETH in recent days is a good thing for ICO
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

I think yes, you can now start investing on ICO's again. The market has fallen due to some reason and instance and I guess that is the start where we can now access and accumulate tokens that we will going to HODL for a moment while the market is recovering.
I do not understand your optimism, ico one of the reasons why the market in this position. I think the rush is not appropriate yet.
Activity: 798
December 24, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
You can invest in ICO, but you must be smart and careful when looking for ICO. The fall in market conditions will affect the ICO because getting investors is very difficult. I personally better invest in established coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 24, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
At present very many new ICOs are appearing, but some of them only commit fraud without a real project. however, if you find a trusted project and you are sure of the project, there is no harm if you re-invest in an ICO project

It is true that investing in an ICO project is very good but need to choose wisely because currently I see that there are many ICOs that are fraudulent. It is really good if you can choose real and good ICO to invest, and you will lose money if you choose the wrong one, be careful Grin
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
still many of the ICO that I think less so well at this time. If you want to get in on the ICO investment certainly has to choose and can selectively as possible to select the ICO could produce good value. This will be helped by the condition of the crypto had started well and certainly if getting good at least when ICO is at market value would not fall far enough.
honestly, I see so many ICOs that are good enough for the end of this year. well, seen from the team and others have been very good, but I don't know, sometimes ICO is at that value when it has entered the market, and it has been going on for months.

Yes, we are seeing many ICO's are extending because they didn't manage to reach their hard cap due to market fluctuation. Of course, at the same time, we have to find the potential attributes about the project in order to develop their activity after the crowdsale.
Activity: 363
December 24, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO

It is necessary to select ICO for investment, because currently up to 70% of ICO is fraudulent and fake, be more careful in choosing the ideal investment. The price increase from Ethereum is very good for those who bought them and me too Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 24, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
At this stage, I would refrain from buying tokens from ICO, there are a lot of arguments: firstly the market is green but very unstable, secondly all more or less serious companies are still on pause, thirdly if you really want to buy tokens in ICO you look the cost of the coins at the end of ICO, you can buy them on the exchange for a pittance .. in general, I would advise you to wait and not rush to shopping
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
still many of the ICO that I think less so well at this time. If you want to get in on the ICO investment certainly has to choose and can selectively as possible to select the ICO could produce good value. This will be helped by the condition of the crypto had started well and certainly if getting good at least when ICO is at market value would not fall far enough.
honestly, I see so many ICOs that are good enough for the end of this year. well, seen from the team and others have been very good, but I don't know, sometimes ICO is at that value when it has entered the market, and it has been going on for months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
Its not a good time my friend and if I were you I would neglect the bullrun sign because it doesn't look much like bullrun yet and ICOs are dangerous now just stayvaway and wait for mid 2019
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 24, 2018, 01:52:31 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

ICO projects are still going through difficult times. However, in the last week there is a good situation with the growth of the cryptocurrency market, which means that soon everything can change for the better. Therefore, if you have in mind a promising ICO project, then you can invest your own money in it. The main thing that he was not fraudulent. With this, without state regulation, cryptocurrency is still complicated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 12:26:35 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 23, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

I think yes, you can now start investing on ICO's again. The market has fallen due to some reason and instance and I guess that is the start where we can now access and accumulate tokens that we will going to HODL for a moment while the market is recovering.
December 23, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
entered in the ICO may this time be a good thing. Crypto begins to show the rise and certainly will also give effect to the ICO. at the very least should still be selective in determining the ICO because although the results indicate good start however if wrong in choosing the ICO will certainly give a bad impact.
Activity: 658
December 23, 2018, 11:07:15 PM
In my opinion, this still a good time to purchase altcoin, before it rise up again so high that we end up late to purchase.
But what need to always be remembered would be, we need to carefully choose which coins to invest.
Activity: 490
December 23, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Currently ICO projects are not really as good as we think. Phishing projects are even more likely because this is a good time to invest in ICO.
We should carefully analyze their roadmap and ideas before investing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
December 23, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

It is recommended as long you done your diligent research, confidence on the crypto industry is coming back and companies are now embracing cryptocurrency to include it to their network, but again it is still not safe to invest unless the project is very good and compliant and of course there is a platform that will be coming up.
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 07:59:25 PM
I don't think it's worth investing in an ICO because there are still so many Scam ICO and still too many projects trading their coins or tokens at a lower price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market needs any form of investment into it. Therefore I will encourage you to buy a good ICO as all investment and interests are welcomed.
Activity: 238
December 23, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
I expected that the more ICOs we get, the more picky the community becomes - which filters out poor icos. Maybe this is how it would work eventually, but right now we're spammed by horrible quality ANN threads.
I'm sure there's good ICO-s out there but they're buried in trash and hard to find - which is why I'm keeping my ethers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 07:38:47 PM
2018 is a bad year in general for crypto but that doesn't mean it won't do well again. Having the potential to be a good thing in the future does not guarantee success of all ICOs in the future. it may happen that ICOs are just a thing of the past and won't do well again.
You are right, Ico join is indeed full of risks, moreover, the bear market is still not over. The price development is very disappointing, so it will definitely take a long time until the capital you spend on Ico can return. Consider again.
Pages:
Jump to: