Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 19. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 30, 2018, 03:06:43 AM
Of course buying ICO again is a very good step. On the other hand we buy ICO, of course we will get a big bonus. Because the investment in ICO is certainly very good benefits, what's more in a really good project like the Gigzi project. Project Gigzi in my opinion is one of the best ICOs for investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 30, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
If there are any that have unique technology or a good chance of achieving a decent level of adoption it might be ideal even in this current climate where crowdsales have taken a downturn in popularity due to many not even having a viable product that has any real use case so make sure you avoid any of these
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 28, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

"new wave of ICOs", "ready for bull run" - I think you are getting ahead of yourself, I don't think neither new wave of ICOs nor bull run is now, I think bull run will come not earlier than in a year and ICOs wave may never come.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 07:52:41 AM
This is always a tricky one because it depends on numerous factors that are about you.

There are a lot of good ICOs out there but you need to research, spend time looking into the project, the white paper, marketing, the team and how the community is responding to them. Look for transparency between the believers of the project.

If I were you, If you find a very good project, take part in bounties first, you can earn some tokens, see how they are running everything and then once you are satisfied can invest if you want to. There is no rush to invest into a project as most projects at least run their Token sale for at least 30 days if not longer.

I would also look into Crowdholding. They are a platform where you can earn crypto through bounties / airdrops and tasks. It's free to join up and can be a nice way to find new ICOs as there are over 80 projects on their platform and it is growing daily.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Hope this advice helps and good luck!
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
Despite the fact that everything is bad on the market, there are many very promising ICOs that in the future will be able to bring good profits!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
Is not adviceable for someone to buy more coins just hold till and let watch what will happen to market soon all what i see this time is market crashing .
I would say that the market is already crashed, and now we can only see a small decrease. maybe up to 1000 dollars.
yes, but I don't think that will stop you from buying an ICO. when a projet fits you perfectly, and feels that the project will make you profitable, I don't think price reductions will stop you from supporting an ICO, or invest in it. but, I think many people are waiting for the normal price before investing.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
I do not see the point, now 90% of tokens after the listing on the exchange after the ICO are sold in 100 times cheaper and therefore it is more profitable to wait when the company in which you are interested will finish their ICO and the tokens will be traded on the exchange and then you will can buy tokens for a penny.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 06:53:09 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

As long as you do your research on the project you are investing into no matter isit a bear or bull market will not be an issue to you.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Is not adviceable for someone to buy more coins just hold till and let watch what will happen to market soon all what i see this time is market crashing .
I would say that the market is already crashed, and now we can only see a small decrease. maybe up to 1000 dollars.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
I do not think there is any reason not to invest whenever you have found a high quality project, i mean even if the market situation is not good if you invest in a good project that will definitely give you returns sooner or later, so go for it.

Yes, it is good time to buy or invest on ICO, the price value are affordable. We can choose good coin with clear market structure, good fundamentals, with support system inplace, but one should always remember the risk factor involved in investment. I suggest invest only what you can afford, money which is not committed. Good luck guys.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
It's safer to buy coins to invest in the long term than buying ICO. ICO growth this season is not good enough to generate revenue, it will require a relatively long time to get a good profit from ICO value. The coin is faster to develop its value, and in the near future, crypto will soon arrive at its recovery.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 28, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Do your own research a little bit more, yes we see many ICOs are launching again but most of them failed to achieve their softcap and most of the successful projects don't reach ICO price when it hit exchanges. If you are really eager to invest in cryptocurrency, try to research more about STOs and ABT, it is far better than ICOs.
Activity: 350
December 28, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Yes, now the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times with many problems and failures. But I am confident in the potential of the ICO market. Therefore, I regularly look for promising ICO projects, investing about 10% of my money in them. Over time, I will increase the size of such investments when the market recovers.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 25, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
If you invest enough time in researching the project, you will be able to gain good profits, even on the falling market. Just remember always to check the project, team members and the product development status to be sure that the ICO is legit.
Activity: 196
December 25, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
Well, there is no doubt that ICO will have its bull run and now is the time to invest if you trust the new ICO right now. If I am in your side I want to invest it if that ICO is legit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 25, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
No matter how we were persuaded not to invest in the ICO now, but I think differently. If there is a worthy and promising project, then why not invest in it. Even from the total number of projects that have not taken place, this one can fire.
My view is, if you are not that confident with the market situation, jumping to investing in ICOs should not be my priority. We are here for profits and not for losses, even it's inevitable.
Activity: 912
December 25, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
No matter how we were persuaded not to invest in the ICO now, but I think differently. If there is a worthy and promising project, then why not invest in it. Even from the total number of projects that have not taken place, this one can fire.
Activity: 344
December 25, 2018, 05:19:06 AM
There is no problem in purchasing ICO, but I think the judgment on the market is very important. If you think that the cryptocurrency market is green after half a year, you can now invest in ICO projects, but I don't recommend ICO investment. It is very risky now. .
Activity: 546
December 24, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

You will get a big profit if you invest in ICO now but if you choose and invest in GOOD project.

Why you will get a big profit? Because if you invest now, you have to buy BTC and ETH , now their price is very low . When you invest in ICO and then your investment is successful, you get profit from it, and then you will get profit from market if the price of BTC, ETH increase ( percentage is very high)
Pages:
Jump to: