Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 21. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 23, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
Ethereum made a great rise today and with that in mind I think people will be more interested in ICO's but the important thing is choosing the right ICO
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
I don't think it is a good decision to invest in ICOs atm. It would be wise to wait for the bull run and the ideal situation would be when BTC price is high, that's the time when ICOs are in demand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 23, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
2018 is a bad year in general for crypto but that doesn't mean it won't do well again. Having the potential to be a good thing in the future does not guarantee success of all ICOs in the future. it may happen that ICOs are just a thing of the past and won't do well again.
December 23, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
there are always new ICOs coming up but the current situation of the market is not that good. so if you were to invest better invest to a project that is already running.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 23, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
It's up to you if you are going to choose to invest to ICO's again or not but I will suggest to you while the market is dump better to invest but make sure that your money is safe or extra money you use if you invested to the ICO that you want.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
I do not know where you saw signs of new growth)
quite a few ICO is underway now, and even fewer of them are high-quality and viable.
Those that gain a foothold in the market will still be a little “on the pause” since in the current market there is a lot of capital for the project to make
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 23, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

Just hold the market currently is not safe to invest. Some altcoins like ETH which is mostly used projects ICO are not good enough, just wait at least until the cryptocurrency value is stable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 23, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

If you think that there are good ICO's why not invest into it.  Currently the market value is low and the time is right to buy and wait for the new wave.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
I mean the ICOs market is still live and you can still find great projects out there. 2018 was not the best year, but if you have invested enough time is researching projects, you would also be able to find diamonds even on the falling market.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 23, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
It depends on you. At the moment I wouldn't participate to any Initial Coin Offering. Many projects haven't reached their softcap. The market conditions are currently not so good. Better to invest in already existing and promising projects.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 23, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

I think this time has not still been the good time to come back ICO. You should wait new and more definite rules for ICO market. There still have many unstable things and after this strong purification process, I think ICO will come back strongly
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 23, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
We must know that if we buy ICO tokens, of course we already know what risks we will receive, namely long-term investments, even though not all ICOs are like that. when prices fall below ICO prices, for this year many ICOs cannot provide prices above ICO prices, so it takes a long time to store tokens, my advice is better to buy ICO tokens that you really know about the project and have to pass the analysis which is very accurate because more and more ICOs are scam.
Activity: 630
December 23, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
I don't know about you. But I do not plan to take part in the ico in the new year. Easier to pick up the necessary coins later on the stock exchange
Me too, I never thought of joining Ico again. Capital turnover is very slow especially in the bear market like this. Many Ico failed, the price was destroyed after the market listing. The risk is getting bigger. If there are good changes, maybe I will consider joining the following year.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 23, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
I don't know about you. But I do not plan to take part in the ico in the new year. Easier to pick up the necessary coins later on the stock exchange
Activity: 448
December 23, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
it is still a bit early for this, the market has not yet recovered to think about it, so far you need patience up to this point
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 23, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

I don't think the market is still recovering. BTC did not come to the expected level. The whales are constantly driving the market. I think you need to be patient to make a purchase. I think markets will recover after the second quarter of 2019.
You're right, the risk is quite large in this bear market. Price movements are very extreme and difficult to predict. Look at so many Ico projects that are being extended because the sales target is not achieved, otherwise if the listing on the market is very low, it will endanger your capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 23, 2018, 04:05:29 AM

I don't think the market is still recovering. BTC did not come to the expected level. The whales are constantly driving the market. I think you need to be patient to make a purchase. I think markets will recover after the second quarter of 2019.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 23, 2018, 04:03:16 AM
I totally agree with the above. Be free to invest but if you believe that the value of btc or eth will rise again then be aware that the price of your tokens will crash.
Activity: 518
December 23, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
I think it is the best time to buy more in some ICO's that are really good to invest with our money because we can see the growth of the value of some popular currency. It may help to increase also the currency that we invested and get a great amount of profit this coming year so basically it is really a good thing now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 23, 2018, 03:26:36 AM
If you feel that the new ICO project are now very good enough for their offerring and their platform of works then, you can invest again to ICO ,but take a glance and study that certain ICO so that you will be again a victimcof scam ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: