Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 2. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
If you are ready for living with everyday watching and waiting for good news and you have some money you don't afraid to lose you should try here and you might be luck)
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
Now the market is not experiencing the best of times, and I think you're right to wait a bit with investing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
You should always keep to the last and play in the long term, as patience always pays off and in the end you win.
it's just a speculation. not all assets with long-term hold can provide benefits. You have to have a really good set for the new long term. You will get real benefits from the assets you have. some assets survive only one or two years in exchange and after that they disappear. this is what often happens in the crypto market lately. the project cannot maintain their community in the market well, so it will lose prices on the market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
You should always keep to the last and play in the long term, as patience always pays off and in the end you win.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
If you talk about it I have also lost a lot no one can catch what will happen in the market, we take lessons and open our sheets just starting when all prices fall, hopefully it can replace defeat
Activity: 630
October 07, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
Every market have some chances in different moments. When you choose your chance on a good way, you can make good profits in the crytocurrency. OCN and Ripple are good examples in the latest weeks.
I think that everyone noticed how Ripple overtook the ethereum by capitalization several times during the week. But it seems to me that there is nothing surprising, since these are completely different coins. In addition, banking systems are interested in Ripple and perhaps inflate the artificial price.
Activity: 154
October 07, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
Every market have some chances in different moments. When you choose your chance on a good way, you can make good profits in the crytocurrency. OCN and Ripple are good examples in the latest weeks.
Activity: 588
October 07, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
We would be wrong to think that the market is down. I believe the market will decline and i will buy and trade in a reduced and short-term and short-term manner. You will find it interesting to estimate the increase and take advantage of waves to invest them very well.
today we need to be very careful, because the poor state of the cryptocurrency market does not provoke the fall of any of the coins of interest to us. This is despite the fact that prices have already fallen deep enough.
Activity: 310
October 07, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
We would be wrong to think that the market is down. I believe the market will decline and i will buy and trade in a reduced and short-term and short-term manner. You will find it interesting to estimate the increase and take advantage of waves to invest them very well.
Activity: 140
October 07, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
If you will think like this you will never earn money on investments project and I think this is wrong opinion. Learn the rules and all will be fine.
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
I can give advice-forget about the cryptocurrency market until next spring. Just place sell orders at the price you think is best for you. This solution will help you to keep your health and your money.
Activity: 546
October 07, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
You should stay away from cryptomarket, if you can't do it as a full-time job. If you want to earn, you have to do it every day for many hours and seven days a week. Without hard work is unlikely to succeed.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
I think that it is worth considering options with the purchase of some coins while prices are reduced so that such investments remain profitable
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 05, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
this is newbie question all the time when market down. 2011 and 2014 market price had been lost more than 70% marketcap so this is normal on crypto currency world.
Indeed, this is not the first time the market has been in a state of decline. If you look more clearly. In the period of 2013-2014, it is a hundred times more difficult times. The current decline is necessary after each growth cycle. You should not leave the ship as it is going through violent waves. The hardest place is the safest place. more patience

This can be considered as the best time for us consider the market gives you more possibility to buy more cheap altcoin. remember this will always be happened in a period. the market is so stable but i expect another decrease again to the price of bitcoin after last ETF announcement.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 11:33:28 PM
this is newbie question all the time when market down. 2011 and 2014 market price had been lost more than 70% marketcap so this is normal on crypto currency world.
Indeed, this is not the first time the market has been in a state of decline. If you look more clearly. In the period of 2013-2014, it is a hundred times more difficult times. The current decline is necessary after each growth cycle. You should not leave the ship as it is going through violent waves. The hardest place is the safest place. more patience
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
Activity: 383
October 04, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
What is the reason you stay away from this market? If you do not like it your rights but if you like to participate but you feel insecure you should carefully and boldly participate in them.
the general reason to stay away from the market I think because crypto market prices are decreasing but as investors before investing know the risk gained in investing they will certainly be more confident and patient in investing
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 06:38:08 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is your decision, for me this is a very potential market and investors can fully participate. I am also buying a few good coins that are cheap now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 04, 2018, 06:36:18 PM
No one can give you advice. If there is any, ask them to guarantee you if market will be back later, don't believe with people who tell you, "don't worry, market will be green later" or "just hold for long term".
If you can't hold anymore, just sell your token right now.

Definitely i really agree for your advice
Actually there's so many newbies and many old Bitcoin ethusiasm are lost their hope because of bear market
We should knows the bear market is vbeen long time for almost a year but do not lose hope
This month. I heard many good news from bitcoin positively for their future as currency just calm and relax
Price soon will be jump in the right time
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 04, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
If there is no way to keep the cryptocurrency that is better to sell, it is not necessary to reach a critical point, it is better to monetize, and then wait for better times.
Pages:
Jump to: