Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 4. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
If you take the time to read some books about trading and investing you will notice that they advise people that if for some reason they are not capable of trading or investing for whatever reason they need to get out of the market, the markets are already very difficult as they are and if you are trying to do it while your psychological condition is not at its best then you're going to lose even more money and I suppose that you are not in this market to lose your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
Try to survive and do not get frustrated with the current price, selling low is not a good choice and it will make you lose. Be patient, crypto currencies can still increase, and never think this is the end of crypto, but think positively about the benefits you will get.
It seems to me that in any case, you can leave the bonds of the coin in the portfolio at rest. If we sell something today, we will only lose it. Proceeding from this it is better to wait for the stabilization of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 19, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?

A good quote i've always followed goes "be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when other are fearful."

My opinion is that you should BUY more coins now that the current market outlook is bleak because surely this downtrend cannot last forever and we should soon see expect a breather. Finding the bottom now almost guarantees profits when the uptrend starts.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 19, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
Try to survive and do not get frustrated with the current price, selling low is not a good choice and it will make you lose. Be patient, crypto currencies can still increase, and never think this is the end of crypto, but think positively about the benefits you will get.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
we have to get used to this kind of hard falls always in this market, or we should always take precaution against it.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 19, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
If you wanna leave this market, make sure you you don't lose more than your capital. Maybe this is the common choice of people who have given up, at least you can wait until your tokens skyrocket the price. You don't need to do anything, just put the alarm token. If that time has arrived, get up and fight.
Find other things that will keep you busy as well worthy. Maybe the market is not in good terms now but there's always a future in everything that happens, it might not be the time yet or maybe OP already give up since post been 2 months and the market still not moving up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
If you wanna leave this market, make sure you you don't lose more than your capital. Maybe this is the common choice of people who have given up, at least you can wait until your tokens skyrocket the price. You don't need to do anything, just put the alarm token. If that time has arrived, get up and fight.
I agree with you, leave the market temporarily and I suggest making a new investment that is not related to your old investment, so you can focus on new things and start a new plan.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 19, 2018, 01:30:12 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
September 19, 2018, 12:43:12 AM
Stop acting like a scared child. If you cant handle the down trend of the market then you dont deserve the green days in the market. Go out here in cryptoworld.
Staying away from the market if done as part of a strategy is completely valid, but if the person is doing this because he is scared about what is happening then you are right, he's afraid and as such he is not going to be able to make the moves that are necessary to make money in this market, people need to understand that if you become a trader you are going to lose money but as long as you earn more than what you lose then you are doing fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
You have to set aside emotions and avoid panic because that won't help. Be strong and stand firm with your decisions and believe in your strategy. You invest some money that you think will give you good profits. Guarantees are not guaranteed but you still choose to invest,
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
As far as we can see this market is in bear for a long time. Even this year is not healthy in the market we can say that there's more room for more improvement. As to me bear market is the best time to go in.
Activity: 96
September 11, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Yes, you should stay away from this market if you worrying so much and can't stay calm. People who can't be patient are shouldn't mess with crypto business. You can hold more, believe me. If your coins price is not zero and if it being traded then it's not dead yet then there is a chance for it to survive.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
why do you have to stay away? are you afraid of the current price? if there is indeed an investor or a trader you must get closer to the market with the current market conditions
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

Your question is a bit vague and it depends on what your portfolio is comprised of

Best to analyze the market carefully and evaluate what returns might be possible longer term and then change your investment strategy if necessary
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
You need to adapt or you need to stay away. That is the only choice we all investors and traders have. But actually, only those who have money are able to do that but it's  a less risk for now to stay away rather than keeping in chasing a profit goal that is not very applicable to make with the current situation.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
Yes, it is the best time to stay away from the market because the prices decreased a lot in the market which we cannot able to trade them. The only option right now we have is to wait until the market starts recovering. If you have some spare money better buy good potential coins in the market.
Activity: 149
September 10, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
in the current market situation, makes me closer to the market, because this is an opportunity to buy a lot of coins there.
if we stay away, then we will lose this huge opportunity
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
It depends on you really and the kind of investment choices that appeal to you. It should be noted that more money is made by smart investors during a bearish market than a bullish  one, they buy when  others are selling

Maybe OP has bills to pay and he needs to money so he will be force to sell out or he is just impatient but then we don't know the real situation behind so who are we to judge. As for me, I would just be patiently waiting for the time to come when the coins would be doing good because it would eventually come as the market has cycles always and we are still in a bear market. I can also just trade and earn small profits.
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 09:05:24 PM
No one can give you advice. If there is any, ask them to guarantee you if market will be back later, don't believe with people who tell you, "don't worry, market will be green later" or "just hold for long term".
If you can't hold anymore, just sell your token right now.
indeed all decisions are in the hands of everyone. should not need to ask anyone about how the decision will be taken. I still believe that the market will recover. but it will not recover as soon as we imagine. this takes a long process. this is a mistake that happened in 2017, too many newcomers with minimal knowledge and euphoria just want to get rich quickly, this is a target for fraud.
a bearish market like today is a correction and will drive away scammers
Activity: 234
September 10, 2018, 05:58:13 PM
It depends on you really and the kind of investment choices that appeal to you. It should be noted that more money is made by smart investors during a bearish market than a bullish  one, they buy when  others are selling
Pages:
Jump to: