Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stay away from this market? - page 3. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Why? Not at all, it is your decision whether you should stay with the market together or not, because the market is very unpredictable, and the dangers that you may face will disturb you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
you might be too tired to continue. take a break to real world and forget about market. once you ready, you are welcome anytime to join back to the market.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
I'm still buying more stakes of tokens wile their value is cheaper and the value could soar high maybe by next year. But you should only bought on legit and trusted altcoins so you will not lose your money investing in a useless and not making any developments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
If you are afraid, then you keep going, because the market is declining pretty strong, if you do not patience you will fail in any field, about your patience any business sector You can also win.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 01:45:52 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
Cryptocurrency is not supported by anyone, as central banks and their governments do with respect to regular currency. Therefore, you need to get used to the fact that the cryptocurrency market will periodically fall, and sometimes fall for a long time. If you cannot look at it, just switch to another occupation for a while or simply participate in ICO generosity campaigns and collect free tokens. The time will come, and they will grow in price along with the market. You just need to respond to it more calmly. The main thing is that the market will be restored after some time.
Activity: 250
October 04, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
Another fall is coming, I feel like I can’t hold it anymore.I have lost too much.I really can't hold it anymore.Can anyone give me some advice?
You knew what you were going to, of course, that the pumps brought complete havoc for their investors, and stable coins can continue to be without fear, since the cryptocurrency market will live for a long time.
October 03, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
yeah sometimes we get lose in this market, it is a time to us learn about trading
trading isnt only about profit, but also about lose. and the point here is how to manage our lose Smiley
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
In general putting up an exit plan before you invest is important. Well not if you are looking to Hodl for a several years. If you were able to catch all the praks and with sell tyen rebuy every time it buttoms you should be able to gain more profit with minimal lost.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 03, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
No one can force you to stay with this market on this days while crucial times was on it's way right now. If we think it's a better option to quit them follow your ideas. Aa a long time trader here with cryptocurrency, mostly I encountered some situations from those failures  of other traders concluded that they regret quiting their assets in cryptocurrency. Money will be gone once it became fiat, yet it has no value like bitcoin does. Better to stay in cryptocurrency and wait for the future growth of its price in the marketplace.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
October 03, 2018, 05:28:30 PM
sell half of all ur coin. then enjoy ur life. it's still in bad market
maybe u really lose ur money, but u still get experience that makes u better in the future. u can back in crypto at the good market happen
actually sell half of crypto assets we have today with a loss is not the solution to secure our money. I guess it's only done by people who are desperate and have no confidence in crypto. If a lot of people are like that, I think the market's going to be tough again rose. now the market need people who really believe crypto will rise, and when the market is back, for those who sell their assets with their loss is the one who will regret in his life.
Activity: 112
October 03, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
No need to hurry up and sell cryptocurrency. And in any case to panic when the market is flying down. Now we have to wait patiently.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
No one can give you advice. If there is any, ask them to guarantee you if market will be back later, don't believe with people who tell you, "don't worry, market will be green later" or "just hold for long term".
If you can't hold anymore, just sell your token right now.
Indeed, you must decide whether to continue playing this game with the market, or to quit the game and sell everything.
I do not want to go out yet, I'll play more)
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 21, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
not only do you lose a lot, but there are more than you. but they sometimes don't give up with situations like this. but why did you just give up. giving up will not solve a problem.

Besides its already an opportunity that you are able to know cryptocurrencies, many didn't know that they can have investment, job, and money through this market. It's a chance of a lifetime and there's a reason you know it, have patience and do find things that will help you survive in this market.
September 21, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
sell half of all ur coin. then enjoy ur life. it's still in bad market
maybe u really lose ur money, but u still get experience that makes u better in the future. u can back in crypto at the good market happen
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 21, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
not only do you lose a lot, but there are more than you. but they sometimes don't give up with situations like this. but why did you just give up. giving up will not solve a problem.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
I will not leave a girlfriend even though the market is not stable. I will continue to look at market conditions and wait for the right time to sell my coins. because my goal is to invest and trade, if I leave the market I mean a fool.
Activity: 518
September 21, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
As far as we can see this market is in bear for a long time. Even this year is not healthy in the market we can say that there's more room for more improvement. As to me bear market is the best time to go in.

Personally, I do not see any bearish trend now. Unfortunately, we have to wait for the bull run for months as I see it. The market shows the flat position of almost all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 19, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
Try to survive and do not get frustrated with the current price, selling low is not a good choice and it will make you lose. Be patient, crypto currencies can still increase, and never think this is the end of crypto, but think positively about the benefits you will get.

It will always be up to you if you can take it or not. The market will turn around in due time but the question is if you have the patience to wait for it. If you are just treating cryptocurrency as an investment for the long term then you will have no problems with it but if you are just here for quick profits then you would be greatly disappointed with how the market turns out. Just find other sources of income and come back when the market gets better.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 19, 2018, 08:54:11 PM
OP didn't logged in since July so I think he totally got out of the market and he can't take it any more.
we have to get used to this kind of hard falls always in this market, or we should always take precaution against it.
The weak hands will be shaken if they keep on thinking this way. You have to be strong in this type of market in able to survive.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
Pitch.1 determine the boundary criteria and put the "moose" (stop-loss). It is more efficient, but not safe, to do so by means of an algorithm rather than simply by reaching a price. Pitch. 2 label yourself as an anchor investor and accept the idea of the possibility of 100% loss of capital in this asset. Then soberly assess the situation and make a decision (typo in question).
Pages:
Jump to: