Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 40. (Read 24186 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:28:29 PM
without regulation or change, the ico market will not survive much longer. something has to be done against the scam ico, or they drive out all the investors. that is why i think 2019 will change a lot. either the ico market dies or there is a regulation.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
December 06, 2018, 11:25:47 PM
It is the best idea for ico's to be regulated. But not all countries are supporting for this cause. And some of the teams are made up of professional scanmers pretending to be true but all is lie. I will surely agree if this happens to the future that all ico's are regulated.
some countries have already set up the regulation pertaining to the implementation of the ico, but that does not apply in some countries. many who do fake, with the ico rules surely ico will be getting a little bit but it could make the ico who are really qualified and not deceptive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
It is the best idea for ico's to be regulated. But not all countries are supporting for this cause. And some of the teams are made up of professional scanmers pretending to be true but all is lie. I will surely agree if this happens to the future that all ico's are regulated.
Activity: 271
December 06, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
If everyone agrees for these ICOs to be regulated.
The effect would also take place with bounty hunters.
They will require KYC in that case if the regulation starts.

Addition, I would like the ICO to add more components to the proposed projects, deleting non-native, fake and fraud projects that it detects. This makes the ICO one step further, so that the scams do not focus here, which is what I care most about the adjustment Roll Eyes.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 06, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
I suppose now this is one of the possible ways to restore investor confidence. However, no project has yet succeeded in creating a convenient and fair platform for regulating ICO that meets international standards.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
Of course I agree that ICO's should be regulated so many scam ICO's these days and one of the reason why the market is so much down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
You have the point mate, we need protection on the investors but who will lead the team to do the job as this technology has no sanction with the government? I'm hoping for the realization of your idea as this could improve to a better cryptoworld.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
It is the only possible method of how to keep a lot of investors in out industry, because if the ICOs are not going to be regulated, we will lose a huge amount of people, because nowadays there are too much fraud projects.
fraud potency from ico projects very high,so if regulator issued policy about ico regulation its better for investor.their money become more safe and there is no any more fake ico and fake dev.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
I strongly agree, investors should be protected, because without the crypto investor not going to live, investor trust in crypto must continue to be maintained, where when the system can be used, it looks like investors will feel happy and relieved, not afraid of being exposed to fraud again

I feel Ico's should be regulated for the safety of it's investors as many Ico's have turned scam, I feel this has severely dented investors confidence in the crypto market. I would like to see a separate body formed for the regulations of Ico's, and one whose rules apply to all countries otherwise it would be difficult to prosecute an Ico's owner. It'll be interesting going ahead to see who's the regulator, and under which regulations can the Ico's owners be prosecuted.
At least, most investors have shown that they are not even capable enough to handle themselves in this space, and the only thing that will help everyone equally to be able to have peace of mind investing in the market is regulation as that would limit scams, and in a way will limit smaller investors as well which is one thing that could be a disadvantage. However, let's see what time ends up coming up with.
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
It is the only possible method of how to keep a lot of investors in out industry, because if the ICOs are not going to be regulated, we will lose a huge amount of people, because nowadays there are too much fraud projects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
I think maybe the ICO seems to have clear regulations but for cryptocurrency like Bitcoin it doesn't really need regulation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
Of course, I believe that there should be organizations engaged in auditing, which will check ICO projects for compliance with the requirements. This will make everyone responsible to investors and significantly reduce risks. This approach will give impetus to the development of the crypto market.
Activity: 574
December 06, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
Indeed, with the amount of those scam project that keep on appearing without any sign of stopping.
A regulation is so much needed to filter all those scam project. And it should be available in any country, so that everyone could get protected from those scam project.
Activity: 294
December 06, 2018, 04:09:47 AM
The regulated ICO is more in line with the long-term development of the cryptocurrency market. This way can save the price of Ethereum. At present, Ethereum has been hit hard by ICO abuse, so I think that ICO is regulated more favorably and investors will flood in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 06, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
The form of the agency assigned to audit ICO projects and this method, in my opinion, is a very good idea. So with the agency responsible for auditing the ICO project, many people will find it helpful and easier to get a good ICO project.
Activity: 770
December 06, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
at least it is indeed necessary for organizing the ICO policy. This will work well for a long period in which investors will be even more secure in choosing the ICO they will log in to invest without fear or hesitate because of the scam. The SEC should at least start can provide a good solution to this problem is related.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 06, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
It must be, ICO under regulations can help us to avoid scam ICO and request refund if we want. Regulations for ICO can help us to verify ICO team are real members and they take their responsibility of law for their project, so  we won't see scam ICO anymore.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 06, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
If everyone agrees for these ICOs to be regulated.
The effect would also take place with bounty hunters.
They will require KYC in that case if the regulation starts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 06, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
Yes, ICOs should be regulated especially for the developers or team that made the ICOs since there are many scammers doing it. They must do their KYC and gives some proves such legalize documents about their project. But, who will be the right regulator for this?
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 03:34:55 AM
I think that when the ICO market is regulated, everything will change. For example, the profits we receive may decrease, but the scam will decrease!
Pages:
Jump to: