Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 38. (Read 24186 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
Indeed, it is necessary because now it can be said that ico is already too much, even ico is also used by some people to make a profit by making a fictional ico and then fleeing investor funds but if this rule is implemented maybe people will be a little lazy to make new ico
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
Yes, ICO should be regulated to help combat many of the negative problems investors go through with ICOs. It will also increase the level of trust of many people who have been acres away from ICOs.
Activity: 560
December 14, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
I think ICOs are gradually being regulated because of the introduction of "know your customer" during the token sale. But I think that alone is not enough. More regulations are needed
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
It seems to me that some kind of regulation of the ICO must be created, because as many are afraid to invest. A bad reputation has been created and if this problem is not solved there will be bad consequences for the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?

That is a good idea but what i am more worry of is when a third party is involve in regulating the ICOs the price fluctuation might also be greatly affected.   
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 14, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
Of course they should, there's too much casual people here that's still new to investment and they are a good prey for scam ico. I've seen a lot of people lost their money because they put it in scam ico and that can be avoided or at least reduced if we have regulation regarding ico.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
The regulation is definitely needed, but it won't solve all the problems, and it will definitely reduce the profit of average personal investor
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 02:12:12 AM
I agree with you, and I think this must be fast and facilitate investors and bounty hunters to avoid scam projects,
and I hope platforms such as bountyhive and bountysuite also don't arbitrarily accept projects, so they also choose and audit which projects are legit and which are not. and this is one of the implementations of this platform.
I heard that the DAICO system could make that happen. but I don't know, I think the new regulation will be very good for the development of a more advanced ICO in the future. other than that, this can also minimize the risk of a scammer that occurs.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 14, 2018, 01:44:03 AM
I agree with you, and I think this must be fast and facilitate investors and bounty hunters to avoid scam projects,
and I hope platforms such as bountyhive and bountysuite also don't arbitrarily accept projects, so they also choose and audit which projects are legit and which are not. and this is one of the implementations of this platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
i think thats a good idea, if that happen maybe can reduced potential of scam ico, and also could be the best way to gain interest from investor because of regulated itself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 01:24:21 AM
It was necessary to regulate the activities of ICO several years ago; this would not have led to such massive frauds in the ICO now. States are already far behind the reaction of massive frauds in the ICO, as hundreds of millions of dollars are being stolen by investors, these are common criminal offenses to which the state should have responded long ago. Of course, we will not solve the problem of fraud in the ICO by self-regulation. This problem can be solved only by government regulation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 01:05:58 AM
really, ico must be tightened a lot of ico ico popping up which is not clear about the project and my scam was hit twice by ico scam.ico must be reduced and in tightening
Activity: 476
December 14, 2018, 12:41:08 AM
The proposal would indeed provide more secure security for all crypto communities, and would also further minimize the fraudulent actions of scammers. However, given the organizational structure, of course, crypto also requires a fee to give rewards to responsible managers. Of course, it can be obtained if it puts a burden on every community that follows the ICO. If the results are large it does not matter, but it will be a problem if the results obtained from the ICO are few, and are still reduced by the burden given by the ICO manager.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 12:36:56 AM
ICO is indeed supposed to be regulating. This will have an impact on the progress of the ICO as well because it will be able to give a sense of comfort for investors to choose the ICO will they select for investment. a scam that made many investors fear will be suppressed and the dwindling of this regulation and of course the highly anticipated by many investors ICO.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 11:41:42 PM
That would be better if there is a regulation for the ICO, it will be able to remove or at least minimizing the potential of any scam project that are uncontrollable these days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 13, 2018, 09:30:47 PM
In my opinion, it is longer, like this, because it is very necessary, considering that there are many ICOs that are scam. I can't take it anymore to express it, I hope that regulation really exists ... !!
Activity: 700
December 13, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?

I am agree that ICOs should regulated by government. Government should protect their citizen investment and many investor losing their money because many ICOs scamming public. Without regulation, there is no confident and guarantee for investor and its like a jungle market.
Activity: 476
December 13, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

ICOs should be regulated to make investments safe. Not in terms of profitability as every
investment in crypto is risky, but in terms that the project leaders cannot abandon the project
and steel the funds. ( for example like EtherDelta scammers did )
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
December 11, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
ICO should be regulated.  Government have to protect these investors and stop scam and fraud in the cyrptocurrency industry.  There are lots of scam company that exploits cryptocurrency. When asked if they have the license to operate, they will answer with decentralization so it does not need to have license to operate.  So in the early years of cryptocurrency, until now, there are lots of fly by night companies, half-baked ICO's and scam ICO in the industry.  If investors always got scammed, we will see a barren land in the crypto universe, there will be no growth because people are afraid to hop in because of these scams.  So yes, ICO must be regulated.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 11, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
if you see a lot of fraud in the ICO project, regulations are really needed. regulations serve to protect investor funds to be safe and make the ICO ecosystem better.

not a secret anymore ico is one of the factors that make the market situation as it is now. if there is a rule that can solve all problems, I am looking forward to it
Pages:
Jump to: