Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 11. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
I think litecoin will take off soon. It was very rapidly picked up by news sources lately. Something is definitely coming.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
It seems to me that now you can invest in both coins. But some people are suspicious of ripple, so they prefer to invest in any other coins. It all depends on your personal relationship to this coin.

Better invest on them both because we know these two cryptocurrencies are top cryptocurrencies and very promising. Positioned as second and seventh in the top list respectively, these cryptos really have a good profile that's worthy of your money.
Activity: 339
November 03, 2018, 05:34:25 AM
Ripple will be the best choice. Ripple' s price is better but i think both ripple and litecoin are ok to invest. You don't need to choose between them.

I do not agree with you. Ripple, although in the top, is still a rather dubious coin. This is not even a blockchain. Its creators have too many coins stored, they can manipulate the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
Frankly speaking I don't like both of them. XRP is centralized, it is not a secret and litecoin is not for me, due to founder lefet project.
I would suggest choosing something else except xrp and litecoin
Activity: 1210
November 03, 2018, 05:18:51 AM
If possible, I distribute my investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because in the period of growth and revitalization of the market, Ripple demonstrates its rapid price increase, allowing investors to get a large income. But LTC is becoming more stable and safe investment without the threat of a sharp decline in prices.
both are indeed pretty good coins so investing in one of these coins is a good choice, but I prefer Ripplle because Ripple has a very good team and has the potential to become the king of Altcoin in the future, even now ETH must pay attention to Riplle, if not want to be defeated by Ripple.
if the LTC is too stable for trading, it is difficult to get big profits.
Activity: 854
November 03, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment

You right Litecoin cannot give huge profits in the short-term but whereas XRP has huge potential in the market which it can give profit in short term. Litecoin is mostly for long-term investment which it cannot give profit in short term.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
It seems to me that now you can invest in both coins. But some people are suspicious of ripple, so they prefer to invest in any other coins. It all depends on your personal relationship to this coin.
Do not put money into both. You could make more if you have all that money placed in Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 04:13:57 AM
if you have money why not, ripple and litecoin are good altcoins. proven they occupy the top position at this time. and recently the ripple also has a surge so why not just try it.
People with money don't have to deposit their money into everything that they see. Nothing good comes from Ripple.
Activity: 294
November 03, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
If possible, I distribute my investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because in the period of growth and revitalization of the market, Ripple demonstrates its rapid price increase, allowing investors to get a large income. But LTC is becoming more stable and safe investment without the threat of a sharp decline in prices.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:40:00 AM
I invested in Litecoin and in Ripple. The lesson that I learned is that you always need to investigate the projects that you take part in. After I read that XRP is a centralised coin I quitted and will never invest in Ripple again. So I prefer LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2018, 08:38:02 AM
I think you should invest in both of them if your not sure with your decision if you can get a better earnings to make a great asset to both of them. And I think you can really know how to manage your investments in doing it to prevent from regreting that you invest in only one.

depends on what u are trying to get from those investments..i can invest in ripple only in case of doubling my BTC or other established crypto.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 02, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
If your decision is between ripple or litecoin, I might want to recommend that you hold ripple. It is risky, it is centralized, but it is very liquid and ripple is one of the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!

I agree that buying Ripple is more promising than Litecoin, Ripple is always full of surprises, and the last time is that some time goes up more than 85% when the market is dropping, I'm sure that the end of the year Ripple prices can reach $ 1.
community and institution suppport on riple bigger than litecoin i think.so its why on last year ripple price rise alot and now its could be stable although not on best price.
Ripple already have higher prices than Litecoin. It makes more Litecoin need a lot of investment in order to generate the development of improved and was able to overtake other coins to be valuable coins. This number is based on a competition that requires the defense of each coin. should we invest in Litecoin to support its growth.
Activity: 314
November 02, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
I think you should invest in both of them if your not sure with your decision if you can get a better earnings to make a great asset to both of them. And I think you can really know how to manage your investments in doing it to prevent from regreting that you invest in only one.
Activity: 854
November 02, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
I don't trust ripple as of this moment so I think you are probably better with litecoin. Ripple is centralized and way off Litecoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
I think you need to diversify your budget, so it will be the most literate and with the least loss. But in general, these two coins in my top Cool
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 02, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 02, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
if you have money why not, ripple and litecoin are good altcoins. proven they occupy the top position at this time. and recently the ripple also has a surge so why not just try it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
Hello everyone.

I also agree with the opinions of those people who are now recommending to distribute their investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because after the recovery of the situation in the crypto market, they can steadily go up. If the budget is limited, then you can only buy Ripple, because during the period of market growth, this altcoin usually gets more expensive.
Activity: 272
November 01, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
litecoin is bictoin fork as I know, that's mean that litecoin is more or less good for buying, but I would not buy coin which develop company have been sued 3 times...
Pages:
Jump to: