Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 16. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 09:54:43 PM
I think you have to hold back because it has started to increase at the moment, so my advice is that you better wait and you have to monitor the market price often when prices go up, then you sell coins that you hold.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 09:54:21 PM
I suggest to hold up to December, as it often did in the past year that crypto prices will skyrocket by the end of the year and I'm sure that this year is the same even though it was not as much as last year.
November 12, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
The market is still relatively low yet based on your set goals, you must be able to decide how long to hold and when to sell. The best thing to do in this bear market is to work hard for more coins or buy as many as you can afford as the market will take the bull rise soon.
November 12, 2018, 09:39:03 PM
The market has just begun to stabilize and now it is not worth selling coins.  It seems better to wait for the market to recover completely.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 09:16:40 PM
The market will come up soon and the HOLDERS will cheers at the end.
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
Some coins can be sold now, because most likely the prices for alternative coins will continue to fall. I would save only the most reliable coins.
November 12, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
I will not sell my coins at a low market price like now. I see that there is good potential for development in my coin. So that he has a bright future that can reach a high price again when the market price is normal, it rises steadily again. It doesn't matter if you have to wait a long time, this is also good for me to use to buy other coins again at this very cheap price.
November 12, 2018, 08:24:56 PM
I think it's better now to be arrested first, because if now sold do not get any profit because now the market is down, and I suggest to sell it at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
 The answer depends on what coins you are holding right now and what you want to do in the future, but i would not sell promising coins.
November 12, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
I think it should be on the moon.good lucky
November 12, 2018, 08:10:00 PM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 08:04:10 PM
You can only make this decision yourself if you bought some coins or tokens and you are at gain now you might sell or sell half and keep half and watch the market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
If you look at the current conditions, I think it's better to keep holding it because if you decide to sell it, I think it's a wrong decision and you will definitely lose
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
Don't sell your coin, it's not a good time to sell your coin. XLM is one kind of top coin so you should hold your coin until market pump or you don't get any trouble.
Activity: 8
November 12, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
It is a good coin backed by a good project. Selling or keeping depends on your target. But the coin is worth holding for long.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
As per what you need. Sell ??coins if you need money. or save your coins for the future.
November 12, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
By looking at the condition of the market that is actually being unfriendly. Then I wouldn't advise you to sell. You should hold the first, be patient a little while until market conditions slightly improved. And I am sure, will surely there comes a time, only a matter of time only.
November 12, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
If you are already contented of this current price in which you think you have already earned enough then better sell it now because if the price will fall again then you could buy it again like sell it high and buy it low. Anyway, you have nothing to lose because you have already earned that if the price will keep increasing then buy it again and start with your new capital as your new data base.
November 12, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
These are the moments and times when you have to HOLD rather than selling.
Pages:
Jump to: