Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 39. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think you should keep holding your XLM right now just wait until the market recover from downtrend.XLM is getting recognized as major transaction coin and has very bright future. Big network is going to be built on XLM instead of Ethereum. This is great competition.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think you should hold til at the end of this year because this is precisely good time to sell. The market is being too bad for selling any coins
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
In my opinion, the electronic money market is recovering. You have selected good electronic currency to keep in the past. You should keep them for a while longer. At that time, your profits will be much better.
Activity: 128
September 07, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
Well in my own opinion i think you should think twice before you sell your holdings.   well its your choice if  its ok to you to sell in low price. But much better to wait untill you reach your target price.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 08:19:27 AM
Hello, please, do not sell your XLM now. It has started to rise even as I speak. If you are still holding and you are still in need of money urgently, then I will advise you to sell some of them not all. Because I see XLM in a valued position in some few months to come.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
Do not sell coins now.  The market has just begun to recover and the price has started to grow.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 01:08:35 AM
See the current coin prices all in red and it is better to wait until the coins are green or selling price values. Current coin prices going up and down very quickly so you must monitor the crypto market every day.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 12:58:31 AM
for me at least keep holding and patiently waiting for the coin to have an increase in the selling price resulting in losses
Activity: 141
September 06, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
Do you need money? If the answer is no, you should continue to do the hodl because even if you do not need the money, it would be a big mistake to destroy your investment. If your answer is yes, unfortunately you do not have any other options and you have to sell them all.
copper member
Activity: 178
September 06, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
As a Crypto enthusiast and investor, everyone one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Although the coin in question is a potential one, but the decision of weather to sell or not should be done by yourself who is hodling.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
Now that the market is down, much better if you should keep your coins now until market recover and every coins will rise so high like bitcoin. Just keep the coin in your wallet until market turns green.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 10:07:25 AM
You should not do it! Coins are not stable in price and they can increase for few hours after you sellin so be careful and it will be better to wait for the more clear time.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
Yes, you should've sold these coins and now the price is getting down. But for now, you should be able to keep your coins. I think if you see the volume of sales or the sales charts, these coins could still grow. And you have to be patient to wait until the market recovered.
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
With the current market it is hard to tell when you can sell/buy. But i would say that you always have to have a buying/selling point in mind and act when it comes to that point. At least sell or buy a little and you won't regret it.
Activity: 94
September 05, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
In the current time, it is so hard to determine the trend of crypto market. Some days get uptrend, the other days get downtrend. For trader and investers, each of them have also private ideas to get profits. In my opinion, buy it now and holding.
Activity: 172
September 05, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
Depends on what price you bought coins.  But it seems to me better to wait for stable growth.
September 04, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
I hope that the author of this theme have sold coins in April. If not, the price of the coin fell even more and now you need to wait more time for the price to rise to the price for which to buy.
September 04, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Yes, XLM  is with big potential to rise but currently it's affected by the crypto market crisis causing ita value to decrease by more than half of its price but we should not loss hope and soon it will rise rapidly.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
i think you should stick to it for a while, and see how it's goin'

But now too long as for me. I was waiting some time and eventually I lost my money os if the trend of falling prices will continue I think I will sell my coins

Why you sell it in the crash market? really? Better to wait until market recover. If you sell it, you will get lost. But ok, it's your choices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
Hold at the moment as all market is at bottom and wait for good time may be at the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: