Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 38. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
if I now hold until the market price returns to normal or starts to increase, because if I sell it now then I will regret when the price increases again.
Yes you are right.  If you wait another couple of months, the price will grow significantly.  It is better not to sell coins now.
Activity: 124
September 15, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
I will advice you based on my own principle. Any time I'm investing in a coin, I always set target for myself. So if you had target as per the price level your coins should reach before selling them, then you would whether you should hold or sell. Moreover, in crypto world, patience and contentment are very important.
Yes you are right.  It is better to hold the coins until the price grows.  And when the price grows and you can make a profit, then immediately sell the coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
two choices that really need energy to think are sold or detained. someone will make a coin sale if he or she has been pressed in his finances so that any reduction will be made to remove it. but when subsidized, it would be nice to be detained until the beginning of the year, who in 2019 will rise as early as 2018.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
Everyone feels puzzled lately. It’s hard to know whether the market continue to grow. I think you shouldn’t ask for other people for what to do. It would be the best if you decide by your own.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 13, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
Now it's best to take a vacation and go to the sea. So you manage to save your coins and not sell them because of a panic.
Activity: 163
September 13, 2018, 05:37:44 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Depends on what price you bought coins.  But in any case it seems to me best to wait a little longer and not to sell coins now.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Today, a very large price drop and if you sell coins today, you will lose a lot of profit.  I advise you to wait a few weeks.
Activity: 62
September 11, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
Today, the price of all coins fell by 5-10%.  I do not see the point of selling coins at such a low price.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
It depends on you, if you are really desperate or need money, sell your coins if it will get profit in this downtrend market, but I think it will be difficult for it, it is better to keep it temporarily because the recovery will happen soon and surely you will can get big profits
Activity: 69
September 10, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
Now is a very bad time to sell coins.  I advise you to be patient because soon the price will grow significantly.  And as the price grows I advise you to immediately sell coins.
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
If you are starting at now pacified of this present cost in which you think you have successfully adequately earned by then better offer it currently in light of the way that if the cost will fall again then you could get it again like offer it high and get it low. Anyway, you don't have anything to lose in light of the fact that you have viably earned that if the cost will keep growing at that point get it again and start with your new capital as your new data base.
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
XLM is a very high potential coin and having a bright future, I'll advice you not to sell coin now due to the dip in crypto market, do not panic as it has nothing good to give you but to loose. Hold your coin till market recover.
Activity: 164
September 08, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
No, do not sell coins now.  Many people predict good growth soon, so it's worth the wait.
Activity: 72
September 08, 2018, 12:04:22 AM
You should be better to hold the token and keep an eye on the market price for now, but if you are wondering whether the price will go down, better sell and do not look to back again because it will feel regret when one time the price back soared.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
Now there is a correction on the market. I see no reason to sell, as you will lose your money. And then you will regret this decision. The market will stabilize and you will get your profit. Wink
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
You should hold your coins first, because the price is still low. but if you can not wait, you can sell it now. but my advice do not get used to sell the coins lower than the purchase price, because it will be a bad habit that is difficult to remove.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
at this time almost the price of all coins has dropped and I think you better hold the coin you have, wait for the price to rise again or if you have already made a profit then you can sell it
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
whether you want to sell it or not. because actually selling or not it depends on your outlook in the future whether the coin really has great potential to succeed in the future or vice versa
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
Now the penny is running low, so I think the market does not sell pennies, so I do not think this year will be the best time to sell them, because then the value of the coin will be more
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
I don't think it's a good time to sell cryptocurrencies, the coin prices in the market are down and very cheap. It's better to hold the coin you have until the market rise up
Pages:
Jump to: