Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 41. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
According to my observation. It is unclear whether the hold trend is returning and whether the market is moving upwards. But the market is turning positive this week and that sounds good. You should not sell coins at this time. Because according to my judgment, the market will continue to grow this month.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
I think you should hold on your coins until it's price increase but if you think that it's price will not recover or you have any financial problem or other problem so you can sell it now or also you can invest in other best coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 31, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
See for yourself if the price is higher than the one you bought and it suits you, it can safely sell, and if not, then it seems to me not worth it!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
in case your goal is reached then promote your cash then you may get an awesome profit. In my point of view you shouldn't promote your coin now simply preserve it and wait till it is price is not cross excessive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
In my opinion, you should to sell less than half of your coins now. Just 30-45% of all. And other you should to hold for sometime. I think it will be nice.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
Its depend on you if you think that the price is increase then sell it but if the price is so low no need to seel its better to hold it. And wait for the right time if the price will rise in to the moon. Goodluck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
If you are not ready to wait for growth and do not believe in it, then sell, and if you believe in growth and do not want to lose money then you should not sell, what's the problem? Why can not you figure this out for yourself? No one can help you earn money!
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
just don't sell right now it's really not a good decision unless, you needed the money right now.
Instead buy or invest coin to gain high and do not easily decide to sell but wait for the right time when you hit your target.
fsn
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
Currently, this market is still at a low level. I do not think that now is the best time to sell crypto conversions. I think that you should keep enough patience to keep waiting because I believe that the market will definitely take back again, so keep enough patience and you will be able to profit from this market.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 07:38:12 AM
The price is not so suitable to sell coins now, you will lose in money in their possible profitability so do not sell them, wait for the increasing of prices and it it later.
Now in any case it is not necessary to sell coins. It is best to earn money to buy coins. And it is possible to find a regular job, as the market is likely to be in this position until next year.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
i think you should stick to it for a while, and see how it's goin'
Support. Today, selling makes no sense. It is better to continue to hold and watch how the market will behave. Perhaps it will grow and you will be able to withdraw more money.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
in my opinon anf my strategies is that you should just sell your coin when the prices are higher than before you got it, if you will be selling below the price that you purchased the coin for then selling is a bad idea.
for now isjust hold them for now.
Activity: 317
August 30, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
Now is the worst time to sell anything.. Be patient, if you sell now, you will loose your money and regret doing this after the market improves. And it will happen, it will!)) I am sure, we have been waiting for such a long time and it's getting exhausting to proceed, but, unfortunately, we don;t have any options.  I hope that the ETF will be accepted in the end of September and it will trigger changes for better market.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
The decision is all yours because you are the only that know if you are at good Profile or not so you need to make use of figures to know if you are good to sell
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
The current market is still unstable. usually I do hold if it sees the price is very low. now there are so many tokens whose projecks are deceiving and from the very beginning when they get them. better little to sell for needs. not to be completely cured
Activity: 392
August 30, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
do not sell if it's a cheap price. However, when it reaches the high value then sell it. This is a basic theory that surely must be a lot of people understand. let alone the XLM was a good enough altcoin if you want to hold it. though indeed the price was falling they should not sell for cheap value because it's too valuable being sold for low prices.
if I don't think it's time to sell coins, if we want to sell coins we first see the market price that matches our mind to make a profit.
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 30, 2018, 05:50:19 AM
The price is not so suitable to sell coins now, you will lose in money in their possible profitability so do not sell them, wait for the increasing of prices and it it later.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
i think you should stick to it for a while, and see how it's goin'
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 05:29:41 AM
you should hold the xlm that you still have in the longer term, because until now the market has not experienced price recovery, whether or not this bear market will take place, but if you really want to sell the coins you have now, make sure the price is more expensive from the price when you buy the coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
do not sell if it's a cheap price. However, when it reaches the high value then sell it. This is a basic theory that surely must be a lot of people understand. let alone the XLM was a good enough altcoin if you want to hold it. though indeed the price was falling they should not sell for cheap value because it's too valuable being sold for low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: