Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 40. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
I will recommend you should continue holding this token as now is anything but a decent time to offer a coin since you may do that at misfortune instead of at benefit on the off chance that you sit tight for the market to recoup from this bear period. In the event that you believe you will in any case influence benefit when you to offer, you can offer however the best proposal is for you to sit tight for the market to recoup.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
i think you should stick to it for a while, and see how it's goin'

But now too long as for me. I was waiting some time and eventually I lost my money os if the trend of falling prices will continue I think I will sell my coins
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 12:36:36 PM
if you badly need go and sell it ... but if you want a higher profit just wait until the value was risen ...  Me i just let it hold because the value of it was very low , i think its better to wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
Probably not. Because you bought them almost at high so it's kind of bad to sell it right now, only long term, but you can buy same amount of tokens that you have now, it would be much better.
Activity: 86
September 03, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
I think it's better now to be arrested first, because if now sold do not get any profit because now the market is down, and I suggest to sell it at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 12:21:33 PM
The market has just begun to stabilize and now it is not worth selling coins.  It seems better to wait for the market to recover completely.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
Dear friend,
Currently, The coin market is still not stable. The price go up/down continuously. It is so hard to know the trend exactly. So, selling coin or not maybe confuse. This market is not safe for us to trade. I think we should hold it now. Wait and sell it once available.
Activity: 94
September 03, 2018, 06:39:33 AM
For me I will choose not to sell any of my coins today because I think all coins now are dump and it is not a good idea to sell any of our coins .Can we still wait for a few weeks or months until it's price is in a high rate then we can sell it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
It's up to you wether you want to sell it or hold and wait in the bull season, well it was free and you didn't buy much better to hold your xlm and wait on the rising time of every coin don't worry everything is fine and it would be back into normal so better wait until bull would happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 02, 2018, 07:51:03 PM
True this is the right time
All prices are low
And the market on the outskirts of the rise
I see it as an opportune moment to buy. But watch out for your decision alone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
We see how the market is in flat for more than a week and what does it give us? And the fact that now decides where to send the traffic and all that remains for us is to choose the strategy. To rely on Technical analysis or common sense, and unfortunately they say very different things. Once they agree, we'll be shaved.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 07:06:00 PM
everyone now expects that the market will begin to grow and so you should not now sell your coins
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think XLM can be a good choice for this bad term. I think it already has a good growing potential, thus I think that making a lot of transaction can give you loss. In my way of thinking, stellar can be a good choice for holding.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
I suggest keep hold of your coins because in few months there might well be a bull rise coming and that will make coins unstoppable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
I think you do not need to sell if you have tokens, of course the drawdown was very large , but in the future you will be able to withdraw a lot of money
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
do not sell if it's a cheap price. However, when it reaches the high value then sell it. This is a basic theory that surely must be a lot of people understand. let alone the XLM was a good enough altcoin if you want to hold it. though indeed the price was falling they should not sell for cheap value because it's too valuable being sold for low prices.

Nobody knows what will happen next. I saw many cases when it was worth selling at a cheap price, because then the token fell even more, then again, and then it was completely delisted from all the exchanges and disappeared from the market. Of course, these are extreme cases, but never advise to act specifically, because there are certain nuances in any situation that you should pay attention to and act on the situation, and not as written in the books!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
Wait for the higher price. Don't be impatient. It's always cause mistakes and people lose their money. If you want to sell, then wait.

It is always difficult to wait - the skilled traders and investors will tell you the same. However, you must be strong enough not to take the wrong decision and sell your altcoins. Be very patient to get more soon.
Activity: 233
September 01, 2018, 12:34:36 PM
Looks today's market is green, it is good for all of us. now you can buy if you want to get a good profit. I think this is the time to buy more and hold.
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 01, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
I think stellar is one of the good coins. I also like it the most, and have some 5000 coins. It will increase significantly as compared to other coins. You can see the market where stellar is not down so much in comparision to others. If the market picks up little, it will reach the moon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
in my opinion do not sell first if we do not benefit from our purchase price. a definite investment goal in order to get a profit for the future. hold it if we don't get profit so we don't regret it when we sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: