Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 42. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
Upon looking the market of cryptocurrency as of todate, I think is not the right time to sell because most coins are falling from its normal price. What we should do at this time is to hold and have more patience until bearish market will prevail.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
Now the market is on the verge of recover. So soon the market will start rising. If it is not urgently required then you should hold on right now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:37:24 AM
You should have your own strategy, to have a clear judgment, whether to continue to hold or decisively sell, this should ask yourself, not us.
Activity: 5
August 30, 2018, 01:32:10 AM
I don't agree. Coins only rise when the market is rising, but not when they fall. At the moment, I don't think it is a good time to sell.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 01:29:01 AM
I am not sure that now it is the right moment to sell your coins. The market is still to low to do such decisions. May be in November - December it will be a perfect moment to sell, but not now. I will hold at least till the end of this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
August 30, 2018, 01:28:35 AM
If you havent sold it in those days then dont sell it now. This is definitely not the time to sell your tokens, the market will recover soon and then we may see a bullish trend in altcoins too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:25:34 AM
Stellar is a nice altcoin. even though now not but seems correct while in comparison to some other but in some future time necessarily stellar may be promising identical to the other. do not be in a rush to take off those coins because it would be very able to supply outcomes if detained him.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 30, 2018, 01:22:18 AM
Of course you don't have to sell now. I think that in the future there will be a good and strong growth. So you need a little more holding.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:21:11 PM
In my opinion it,s better to hold you coin then to sell it in low prices. later the market will recover.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
This is one of the best coins. I would not hurry to sell it. The time will come and he will go to the moon like other promising tokens.
Activity: 103
August 29, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
I have advice like this. you sell about 30% and retain 70%. Stop loss is very important and confidence in the market is just as important. Depending on the situation to scales
Activity: 67
August 29, 2018, 02:13:03 PM
It's your coins, keeping or selling is your own decision. From my point of view you have to wait for a little more
Activity: 148
August 29, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
With the value condition still in this terrible period probably brokers can hold resources over the long haul can give a chance to accomplishment later on and merchants wind up spurred when proceeding to contribute later. Take a gander at the market and annalise it appropriately, measure your alternatives on the sum you purchased your coins with andthe current esteem, think about development and advancement and watch the pattern the coin has enlisted, couple of years in those days choose whether to offer or not
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 02:01:46 PM
If the bull market conditions I think you can sell some of your profits to buy back if the crypto price goes down again.
Activity: 36
August 29, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
If you feel your fortune has increased, you can sell it. I think every decision is yours. I do not know which course you have in this growth process of different scales. However, I do not sell my altcoin though some of it grow quite well. Yes, I hope this will continue to increase.
Activity: 93
August 29, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
Wait for the higher price. Don't be impatient. It's always cause mistakes and people lose their money. If you want to sell, then wait.
Activity: 85
August 28, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
It depends on where you bought, if you bought in ATH the only option you have left is to wait because it would be illogical to sell at a price at which you lose money, now if you bought at a moderate price, you can sell a little to pay for some emergency and hodl the rest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do you mean you got it free?  If you got it free, then you have nothing to lose whether you hold or sell. But if you bought it, then if the current price is below your buying price, you should hold till till the price is right.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
I think now if anyone buys your coin at high prices then sell. Just take the word is sold, should not hold. Maybe the price is falling more and you can not find the words. I have been holding coin since last year and I have suffered a lot of losses. I lost more money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Don't sell your coin, it's not a good time to sell your coin. XLM is one kind of top coin so you should hold your coin until market pump or you don't get any trouble.
Right now it's not the right time to sell coins because the market is falling,
it's better we just keep holding the coin because for me it's more profitable
Pages:
Jump to: