Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 43. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
its bad idea to sell youre altcoin this month!! as you can see in trade market bitcoin,ethereum coin and otheres coin goes down and getting down!! maybe you should hold youre coin for now!! wait for the bitcoin fever!!
Well, bitcoin is giving signs of recovery as well as ethereum, so september could be a really promising month for altcoins, especially for those that hold them and are eager to sell them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I love Stellar, it's a good coin. Today it grew +5.5%. And in all of the time +7428%. It's not expensive, and I don't think you should sell it now. Wait for the market to go back in shape.
Activity: 61
August 28, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
It is necessary to keep your coins, and yet not to sell . Or your investment will simply burn .
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
Most likely by the end of the year as in the past year, the price will increase for all coins. And to stable growth there is not much left. My advice is to wait.

BER months is coming if you can wait a little bit more time, do not sell your coins yet, hae more patience, you can gain more profit when you learn how to wait. This is not yet the right time to sell.
Activity: 276
August 28, 2018, 04:46:39 AM
I think it depends on you selling or holding but I think with the market that almost all prices go down better to hold and wait. So wait until the price gets higher.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
I don't think it's the right time right now to sell your coins, be patient and hold your coins until the price in the market gets better, don't be confused, if you make a hasty decision, you will only be disappointed in the end ...

As I have got it, the guy (the thread author) was interested in Stellar. This is one of the coolest and cheapest altcoins, which will be the gainer in less than 5 months or a bit more. Do not sell it - hold the crypto.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
It depends on what kind of coins you have and if the coibs in you have you think the price is just enough for you then sell it, its your decision but if you think you dont have a profit iit is better to hold it and wait for the time the price in the market goes up to have a big profit.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
You don't need to sell your coins, all you have to do is hold and hold it because if you want good results then you have to be patient, and as time goes by the coins you have can increase then the value will get bigger and you can benefit from it.
Activity: 337
August 28, 2018, 01:45:12 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do a research about that coin to know if that coin has a good potential or it has weak potential. If it has good potential, hold it and wait until it reached its highest value, and if it has a weak potential, sell it now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 01:32:16 AM
do not rush and hold only. Although quite a long time and nothing is sure yet when considering that Crypto will have good future results that will surely come. wait until the price came back higher than the current value, and not easy to let go or go with the value of the losses.
Activity: 15
August 28, 2018, 01:18:48 AM
The market is really bad at the moment, and I am somewhat disappointed with the cryptocurrency. And I lost a lot of money, but the market is definitely not a good time to sell, so I will wait patiently.
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
Encryption patterns will be progressively solid. In this manner potential electronic monetary forms will turn out to be progressively profitable. Vacillations are happening with the cryptographic market. The cost of the coin diminished. Be that as it may, this is just an impermanent circumstance. In a brief timeframe, the cost of coins will rise. Ensure you keep the coins you painstakingly chose. You will be happy for this choice sooner rather than later.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
We all are here to make a profit, either you are a bounty hunter or an investor. The main idea is that we should be very careful at the time we sell. We should never sell in a rush and make a loss. Tokens/coin should be sold but not to hold alone. Also, it should be at the appropriate time.
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
I think that the Stellar is very promising. This is the only token that is already traded on the stock exchange and finance
Activity: 371
August 27, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
It is time to buy alts now with great potential.
bear market will be over, people should make sure that their bags is full of gems.
you need to harvest now before the rocket leave for the moon.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
I don’t think it’s a good time to sell tokens because the current market is still in a depressed state Undecided.  Coins are waiting for a next pump and whales are collecting coins like usual.
You need to understand the market that it always goes up and down. It can not bein the dip forever. Soon, the price will increase Cool.
Activity: 57
August 27, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
Most likely by the end of the year as in the past year, the price will increase for all coins. And to stable growth there is not much left. My advice is to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 27, 2018, 03:43:31 AM
I don't think it's the right time right now to sell your coins, be patient and hold your coins until the price in the market gets better, don't be confused, if you make a hasty decision, you will only be disappointed in the end ...
in my opinion, don't sell coins now because the market price is still low. we sell it after the market price rises and we must always be patient waiting for it to happen and don't be rushed so we won't be disappointed.
I think it depends on your needing because we don't know do the value of cryptocurrencies can raise in the short-term or not? This time can be longer than your guess, so, if you have some plans need to have money to doing right now, you should sell a little of the amount to do that, I think it's better than wait for a long time and regret.
If you are only trying to get money from the coin then just sell the coins as fast as you can. There might be other people wanting to sell their coins as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
Why are you planning to sell it? Will you gain something from it? If i were you i will hold until the market stabilize. That is the only way for us to benefit. The market trend this 2018 is not good but im hoping that there will be some reversal before the year ends.
Activity: 96
August 27, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
Do not worry about selling or selling your coins. You always have a chance to make a profit. Just do not sell all your coins. If you lose on sale, then invest it in another altcoin. And with a big chance you will be in the black. Bidding is not so complicated, if you deal with the dynamics of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: