Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 82. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
The prices of the altcoins and bitcoin are trying to have better values now, and I think it would not be a good idea that selling your coins now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
MY suggestion is hold it, Hold the coin and soon the price will rise. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
Now is a bad time to sell coins.  I advise you to wait until the market recovers and the price starts to rise.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
I believe that selling coins in such a market and at such low prices does not make any sense. Patience is a key.
Activity: 46
June 21, 2018, 08:57:41 AM
in our business the main thing is not to panic and not to make hasty decisions.  I believe that you do not need to sell all your coins.  if you have any financial difficulties, then sell some of the coins, but not all.  and if you just do not know what to do, then you do not need to sell anything.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
It's strong coin and also includes top altcoin in coinmarketcap. So don't worry about your coin and keep holding until the market recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 08:36:35 AM
I think everyone should have fixed a target for selling their coins. If your target is reached then sell your coins then you will get a good profit. In my point of view you shouldn't sell your coin now just hold it and wait until it's price is not go high.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Selling of coin mostly the altcoins depends on the holder. You can sell if the price it is currently trading pays you and you can hold if it doesn't.

I think this is not the right to sell because the market is down and most of investors are in lose. So it is better for every body to hold whatever they have to earn some profit or at least investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
In my opinion, do not do coin sales.
Hold your coins for a while as there will be XLM prices going up again.
Be patient because if you panic and try to sell coins then you will lose.
You should hold your coins until market conditions begin to improve.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
Selling of coin mostly the altcoins depends on the holder. You can sell if the price it is currently trading pays you and you can hold if it doesn't.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
Now and in the near future it's time to buy cryptocurrency.. therefore I see no reason for panic and anxiety. I believe that the correction is inevitable, but it depends solely on the general mood of investors, as soon as the majority decides that the correction has ended and will start buying back positions, the price will return to normal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
Well if you think you already gain profit with the coins you are holding then it is okay to sell it.But if you are still at losing end or wanted to earn huge profits, better hold it more since market price is now slowly going up as of this time.

You are right mate. We need to be wise enough for us to not loss our profit and gain appropriate amount if you found an opportunity. This way we will not regret in selling it with the certain price.
This is not the right time to sell coins when the markets encountered dumps because it can gain losses of coins due to the volatility in marketplace that changes everytime. Most of them are too greedy in terms of dumping the reason is they noticed there's no time to recover at all but in this matter as long as we choose a, potential coin we can stay stronger until it has a good bounceback on its volume.
Activity: 190
June 21, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
I'll echo the majority of opinions here, I'd only be selling in the current market if you badly needed fiat for personal reasons or if your and experienced day trader, otherwise holding will be best option, the market is at an all time low since December so it would be crazy to sell
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
Well if you think you already gain profit with the coins you are holding then it is okay to sell it.But if you are still at losing end or wanted to earn huge profits, better hold it more since market price is now slowly going up as of this time.

You are right mate. We need to be wise enough for us to not loss our profit and gain appropriate amount if you found an opportunity. This way we will not regret in selling it with the certain price.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
Activity: 115
June 21, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
Do not sell your coins now, the prices of the coins in the market right now are way too low, unless the coins you are talking about is one of those altcoins that got pumped during this bear in that case you can sell those  coins and wait for the prices to crash so you can buy back into the coin
Activity: 88
June 21, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
Actually the process in cryptocurrency is very simple. First buy some electronic currencies in the blockchain market and you must sell it for a higher price.
Through this process we can be able to obtained a bright future in our respective lives.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
selling or holding is up to you, but I think with a market that almost all prices go down it's better to hold and wait for the price to go up unless you already get a profit then you can sell it
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:50:00 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Stellar has all the chances to go to the Moon. Now the market is down, therefore you are thinking about selling it. Do not get rid of this altcoin - very soon its price will run forward very fast: you'll see it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
According to current situation of the market, I can say that for the mainly of the altcoins, it can be much more better for your profit if you be more patient and hold till the coming of the bulls.
Pages:
Jump to: