Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 79. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
It is good to hold xlm because its one of the best in coinmarketcap. But it is good also to diversify your portfolio. Dont just hold a single coin and make a single profit only. Better make hold of a lot more coins that are potential to profit gain and surely you will have multiple profit when the prices of the coins goes up.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Now do not sell coins.  The price of coins is very low.  It is better to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Selling your coins now is not a very good idea. Prices are way too low for you to start selling your coins now. The time to sell has passed, now is the time to hold and buy what you can. Selling now would mean you are incurring a lot of losses especially if you are one of those that bought during the last bull market, there is no better option than to be patient
Activity: 336
June 25, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
for today it is more appropriate to buy coins not selling coins. because today's price is almost the lowest price this year
This is true, under the current situation in the market, I would buy more coins. To sell your coins at a very low price is just a more incorrect decision, especially if the coin has good prospects for development.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 25, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
for my opinion you should just hold for a while so you dont regret later if the price become high i suggest to hold and wait
Activity: 912
June 25, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
Like Ripple, Stellar has a high growth potential. Both platforms were developed using the same methodology. They are both built on the same principles of blockchain and have the same target market: multinational banks and other financial institutions. Many believe that both coins will grow in a similar way. Many believe that the Stellar XLM will reach $ 1 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 85
June 25, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
I think it depends on the price you buy. If you still have profits, then you can sell a part of the guaranteed principal unaffected. If your purchase price is high, then I suggest you keep the token in your hands because The market will eventually rise
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
Don't sell your coin in loss . each market has a cycle and unfortunately now has a correction and can last for few months then go back to normal prices and even higher . the only case you sell is when you know it's going further down ,so you sell and buy again from lower point . that would increase both your bags and also your profits once it go higher.

I agree, don't let yourself control your emotion because It was normal scenario of any decentralized coin that make Its market valu dump, but later on or soon It will recover once the market has been fix and will be high In demand. Just set a target price which might you think you gain a profits make you satisfied.
Activity: 124
June 25, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
for today it is more appropriate to buy coins not selling coins. because today's price is almost the lowest price this year
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
If the conditions are not yet allowed to sell, then you should not be forced to sell. because it is very risky. Wait until the price of coins you have can benefit you. If it had to wait for a long time, then it does not matter on your loss. We recommend that you learn to not fear, and be patient in order to gain an advantage.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
June 25, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
Don't sell your coin in loss . each market has a cycle and unfortunately now has a correction and can last for few months then go back to normal prices and even higher . the only case you sell is when you know it's going further down ,so you sell and buy again from lower point . that would increase both your bags and also your profits once it go higher.
Activity: 102
June 25, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
The crypto stock market has entered the bear season. I do not sell during this period.
I invest in coins at low prices.
If you want to make money, you have to make the right move at the right time.
Activity: 170
June 25, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
For now it is better to hold it, if you sell at current prices then you will get a loss,
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 02:52:56 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think personally you do not need to sell altcoin for now because you also can see altcoin prices and altcoin market is still not good and not yet stable then it is now better you hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back stable
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 25, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
I think it should be on the moon.good lucky
It is necessary to sell. Now we have to sell everything and wait until the market starts to rise. I am sure that by the end of the year we will only see the red color on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 151
June 25, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
I would not advise selling coins until the market recovers.  I think it's better to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 191
June 25, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
No, just hold it for a while because the value of coin now is going high. Think first before you prefer to sell your coin. Selling coins right now is a nonsense idea because of the price drops, maybe if you have a faces financial problems right now it's okay to sell some of it but if you're just worried of the price drops selling your coins is not the good option
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 02:31:50 AM
No don't sell now, the market is recovering but it is just a little bit and it hasn't recovered well enough yet. You should wait and hold your coins so you don't sell at a loss and end up losing money. When the bitcoin and the ethereum price are increasing gradually then all altcoins price will grow too. So, I think All altcoins price will be higher
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 02:31:44 AM
I think for now you can not sell your coin because I think the price is too low. And I see in the future the coin will be increasing the price so we will get a lot of benefit in the future. It is better to learn to understand yourself in the market. because it will help you not to depend on the opinion and independently determine when to buy or sell
copper member
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Just hold it. It will go higher again
Pages:
Jump to: