Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 81. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
Selling coins at such low prices in this deep in the market is always bad idea. Better hold them untill the market recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 23, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
At what price do you want to sell it? 450 dollars? This is very small, wait at least 600-700 dollars.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
If your coin has yield to profit then I think their is no reason to hold it once you are not losing, but you can hold on it if it has notnot yielding any profit
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
coin from Ripple chain. if the drawdown is large - I do not recommend to sell, and keep the drawdown further, if the investment is critical-output
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
I wouldn't be selling any coins now, market is far too low, obviously it could still go lower but worth the risk now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 23, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
Now, the price or the market's value is still dropping due to irregularity of the demand/supply of it. Buying more coins is a good idea since it will benefit you soon enough because of so called profit.
Activity: 700
June 23, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
I think it is better if you continue to hold until when the market is high again. Though the price has dip very low and no body is sure of when the market will recover, but if you want to make reasonable profit, it is better to hold till the market recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 23, 2018, 08:19:42 AM
For me that depends if you think your earning has a small earning as you invest on it I think it is good. You may think on your situation. But in every coins that we receive of participate in ICO there's a possibility that it may sky rocket. Better monitor the exchange for a week. I think you may decide what is best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 23, 2018, 08:11:33 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you have a good prediction in your coins in the future just hold is until you reach want you are expecting but dont forget your target is to make a good profit right? so if you think you can make a  good profit now, then sell it and enjoy.

Just be patient if you want to hold your money and set a plan when you want to sell you coins and in what price you would like to sell it.
Now, while the market has a bear trends and it's unpredictable so for me it is better to hodl for a long time ,until there'a already a good signal to sell those coins. I believe patience is the most important in terms, of investment with volatility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you have a good prediction in your coins in the future just hold is until you reach want you are expecting but dont forget your target is to make a good profit right? so if you think you can make a  good profit now, then sell it and enjoy.

Just be patient if you want to hold your money and set a plan when you want to sell you coins and in what price you would like to sell it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:01:45 AM
I do not think because you can also see the state of the crypto market and the current altcoin prices and if you start your altcoin, you will get big losses as soon as the altcoin price will stabilize and the market will recover soon, and all of it will return to normal and can get profit
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 22, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
If you’re a long term believer and holder of that project then don’t sell. Sell it if you gain x3 at least profit only so you wont be on loss and just feel sorry afterwards if it moon if ever.But the way market is right now being so unpredictable and sometimes hurting in the eyes makes us lose hope anymore so the decision only depends on you.
Activity: 93
June 22, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
I think this is not right time sell coin now all crypto currency down when price again rise then sell your all coin
Activity: 119
June 22, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
Today, the price of all coins fell by 5-10%.  I do not see the point of selling coins at such a low price.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 22, 2018, 11:12:22 PM
if I see the market is getting a little bit green because by the end of June this bear market will end and so I can wait for the crypto market to go back and be able to sell the altcoin that I hold and gain profit because I see many people waiting for altcoin and market prices back

It is good to have petience on holding your coins. For now it's not a right time to sell the coins. Strike your panic behaviour to evade the lack of losing one and regret by the end. And by the midst of this year, the market will run unbearishly and persistently arise. As well the the value of coins will immensely profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 22, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
save your coins for the future.this is not perfect time to sell the coin. strongly holding their coins for a long term,and then you get more profit  more potential to go up again.
For me it better save first or hold first our coins now that the price drop or red. Certainly after holding and waiting it will give us positive results like we can gain a higher profit. Lets continue support and promote crypto business.

As you look at the market price today, the best decision to make is holding your coin due to the price that keeps on falling or you can invest even more because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to its normal price.
Activity: 11
June 22, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
You can sell off if you are in profit but hold if you are still in negative. The market has stated to trend upwards and hope it will be sustained to enable a lot of coins to come back to profits.
Activity: 181
June 22, 2018, 10:52:39 PM
I think now is a bad time to sell coins.  It is better to wait until the end of the year and then sell the coins.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
if I see the market is getting a little bit green because by the end of June this bear market will end and so I can wait for the crypto market to go back and be able to sell the altcoin that I hold and gain profit because I see many people waiting for altcoin and market prices back
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
save your coins for the future.this is not perfect time to sell the coin. strongly holding their coins for a long term,and then you get more profit  more potential to go up again.
For me it better save first or hold first our coins now that the price drop or red. Certainly after holding and waiting it will give us positive results like we can gain a higher profit. Lets continue support and promote crypto business.
Pages:
Jump to: