Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 94. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
XLM is a long term coin,which is why it wont give you profits in short terms,if you truly believed to the the project you should hold,but if you are weak handed you should sell or it will only give you headaches.There are only two people in the market,those holders which always wins,and those weak handed people who are selling at loss,which are the loosing investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

XLM price is quite good now , as for today, it already reach $0,306251, i think you should sell it before it's falling down again, so that you can earn money,or if you have a lot of XLM, you can sell half of them and wait again until the price is increasing again
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Are you joking? Now is the time to buy them to the max. Now we see almost bullish market, soon everything will rise.
Activity: 532
April 17, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
if you do not really need a better resistance, that is suitable for your choice. than you will regret it later on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

I think this term is a bad time to sell any altcoin or the bitcoin. The prices are still low, and you should be patient for better prices. And also, I think stellar is a promising coin and it might be so profitable if you hold it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
and now the price of XLM is very high of course you already get a very big profit because 14% increase on this day, I also hesitate when 1% increase whether to buy XLM or not but I still buy it and it turns out very high, with profit from XLM can to cover losses in recent months when prices in the market are destroyed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
Financial decisions people should take on their own, we do not know all the circumstances that affect you so we can not give an adequate answer.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM
Selling when profit is more than 50% is the best thing when we hold low value coins that must have been able to satisfy your desire because everyone should be able to limit yourself and that can be seen from how long you hold the coin.
Activity: 462
April 17, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I was also having the same agony these days since I need money to spend for my birthday but I was so hesitant to let go of my holdings since the market is still in red so I decided to still hold it and just wait a little longer to avoid losses and gain a better profit. I'm just planning to spend some of my savings rather than selling my holdings.
Activity: 1190
April 17, 2018, 02:39:04 PM
I think we sell coins when the price is high or it could be when it needs money. So we better sell coins. It all depends on each person.
Activity: 167
April 17, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
I do not think you should ask about this problem,
You alone can surely overcome this and choose which one is best for you,
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
Understand a very simple truth, once you sell all your savings, get them back at a cheaper price, you will have a very small probability, so I think that you just need to keep your savings, one you will understand what I said.
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 02:17:11 PM
My advice to you is keep holding that coin until the market fully recovered and wait for XLM price to go up. Then it's time to sell. Please be patient mate, because the holders are always the winners. I know XLM have a great future that's why hold it long-term =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 17, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

As long as you have profit in your investment in XLM, you can partly sell it. I won't recommend selling any coin if you're loosing money on it, then just hold it.
XLM gave already a good profit for investors, i don't see that coin shooting to the moon, but it will definitely be growing again and going for the new heights.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

The price of bitcoins today is increasing and you should not sell your coins because the price of bitcoins might really surpass $20k dollars in the next few months to go so just keep on holding your coin because every prices in the market will be obviously affected.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 17, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Market recovery is just starting, if you cannot wait patiently you will just miss an opportunity to sell at higher price. Remember that crypto trading or investing is not for impatient people. Usually, impatient people miss a good opportunity on selling their assets at higher price. Patience will always be worth it, if you don't need money that bad, just hold.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
April 17, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
That really depends , If I am in good profit right now I would definitely sell , It is hard to make profit in this market overall . If you are is loss just hold tight . And lastly if you are break even just make your work and decide what you will do and do not depend on other people opinion because trust me you will hardly get any useful answer .  Wink
Activity: 93
April 17, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
Ofcourse hold,now market slowly going to up. Just wait few weeks and will have good profit, keep your mind cold.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

What price you buy it, can you tell me at time you buy XLM, when i know cryptocurrency, i have see two time XLM fly so far, like to the mar  Cheesy. With me, i will hold for waiting BTC hit agian 20k, i have a coin buy one year ago
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
keep calm. My advice to you is that you should hold XLM for about 2 years. I think the price of XLM will be very high compared to the present. If you have money, you should buy XLM now, because XLM is very potential
Pages:
Jump to: