Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 95. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
The market has seen a normal pump situation and you might get a normal profit now but still market is not fully recovered.So i reccomend to hodl your coins until the price reach higher level and then you can cash out your profits by selling.So stay calm and just hodl.
This is not a real pump i think it takes a long time to recover, So you have two options use this market condition and try to increase your coins by doing short time trading or else keep your coins wait for a good time to sell. But now it is a buy time, not a sell time.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
April 17, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
Not exactly if you want to sell all your coins soon, I see there is a sign that the increase lasts long enough it is a good time for you to keep holding it until the price goes up to the moon, a little stay patient do not worry about the uncertainty of price increases, good luck continue to hold it .
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
save your coins for the future.this is not perfect time to sell the coin.
strongly holding their coins for a long term,and then you get more profit  more potential to go up again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 01:25:21 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you think that this coin is a scam - you should sell it, but if you trust, that this coin can make X10..000 - you should keep it. But my advice to you is to keep it because the market is still rising and maybe it is too early to sell this coin.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 17, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
The market has seen a normal pump situation and you might get a normal profit now but still market is not fully recovered.So i reccomend to hodl your coins until the price reach higher level and then you can cash out your profits by selling.So stay calm and just hodl.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
If you bought low than the current prices than sell otherwise why would you be thinking of selling now? If you bought higher than the current price than don't be panicked and end up making a bad decision that you will regret later on as the markets can recover any time and if you believe in the coin than you don't have to worry.
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
I think it's a good coin, just hold it and wait. all altcoin price currently increases and this is part of recovery. will be very profitable if you sell XLM a few months ahead.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
keep hold until the end of the year, you should not rush to sell all XLM. Let's say you just sold all XLM and XLM will continue to increase strongly. You will feel very sad and regret
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 17, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
just give it another three days,if price dont have progress then better sold that coins because if xlm will really grow,after this US taxation days it should be growing now and in the following days its hard to hold coins now,because as we see whales are maneuvering the market now and we must be contented in small income than losing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
It seems to me that now you can sell. For some time the market will be bearish, which will allow us to win a little bit on this
for now, so many coins that pump. if it is one of the coins you hold, maybe this is the best time to sell it in bitcoin. other than that bitcoin price also not so high for now. so when you sell the coins you have in the form of bitcoin, you have to hold the bitcoin you have, so when the bitcoin price goes up, it will be a big advantage for you.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
Sell it and better buy another alt
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
April 17, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
Bitcoin is also a very long time was cheap. Now everyone who sold it after the first rise in price regrets it. What do you risk? These coins are very cheap now. Forget about them. When the price rises x10 or more will sell. This may not happen. But you won't lose anything. Have patience and maybe you will be rewarded.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
It seems to me that now you can sell. For some time the market will be bearish, which will allow us to win a little bit on this
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
Very simple, if you are satisfied with the price and you got ++ profit, sell.
If you don't and greed starts to feed you, hold or better to hear this one, if you believe it will pump more in the future, hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
I think with this increase now you should immediately sell xlm because a price drop can happen and can make you become disappointed when not getting a profit this month.So opportunities like this should be utilized.
Activity: 42
April 17, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
No, it's not time to sell for now. Instead it's better to buy or hold altcoins
That exists until the price rises until it can be a great advantage when it sells.
Activity: 152
April 17, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
it depends on your own, at what price do you buy the coins and if it is sold now whether you have got a profit and the other whether the coin you bought has reached the price limit you want. advice from me, I think you should be patient because now the price of coins has increased slightly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 17, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
No one knows whether stellar price will go up or down. It is better to make a decision based on your needs. If you need to use the money now, then there is no choice but to sell. If not, holding for the long term might bring you good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 17, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
It's hard to decide when you are holding some asset, what is important is how you understand the progress, why will you sell your coin if you believe
that there's a good future ahead of it? don't sell if you are not really in need, investment is much better to hold for such a long time in order to gain
bigger profits, there's a lots of influence that such project will evolve, the developers and the supporters will push it up, read the ann page from time to
time and see how the progress about this coin then decide how long you can wait and what is the target value that you are aiming.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
No, we should not sell the coin now as now the market is recovering, thus we can buy the coins while we can and hold for a better price to sell out. It is definitely not now.
Pages:
Jump to: