Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 97. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
Many people wanted to have a good profit so better hold it and sell it when the price is high. But sometimes due to necessity we have to sell, so it all depends on us whether to hold and sell it to sustain daily needs of the family.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
You do not need to sell your coins, believe me the market will grow quite strongly  Wink
You did not invest in order to lose your deposit  Smiley
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
You'd better wait, as there will be more profits and you will overtake your goal, it will still fire, remember my words. Wait and everything will turn out for you. Thank you!
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think this is good time to sell altcoin because as my chart analysis, the market will go down early because this is just an fanciful increasement of market
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
April 16, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you are waiting for someone to approve or disapprove your decision in this crypto world, then you are not ready to face the volatility of this space. The question you should ask yourself is that "who will bear the burnt or gain from this decision?" If its you then the decision should be solely yours. If you have made a decent profit, there is no need to wait to get the major portion of the market, transfer the risk to someone else so the wealth can go round but if you are convinced that the profit is not enough, then you can wait but let it be your decision alone and ready for whatever comes out of it.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
usually I sell my coins, when the price of coins is higher than the price when I buy the coin. I am not looking for big profits in buying and selling coins. Even though I am a bit lucky, but I often get it. That's my strategy of buying and selling coins, if you are interested and can follow my way. Sell ​​your coins now, and wait for low prices and buy again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:51:06 AM
I recommend you still hold it, I think it will show very good growth after a while . At the moment the price is very low
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 16, 2018, 12:48:05 AM
If you do not need the money then grab as much as you can, it's an asset that I think is very good in the future, enough for your savings without having to think about the price you just make yourself panicked, and convinced that there will be enough improvement for your coins, everybody now holds everything they have because they believe there will be very high penetration in the future, this can be called unexpected money for you, and it is up to you if you need it then sell it otherwise i strongly advise you to keep saving until the prices skyrocket.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
I will sell altcoins, which won back their price. And bitcoin, ethereum and cardano will continue to hold. I believe that they will rise several times
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 16, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
it should be right now to hold it. because selling is quite risky. so before getting a big risk so better not sell it now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 16, 2018, 12:11:01 AM
There is no any sense in holding after you reached your profit target as a trader or investor. Holding would like greediness and anything can happen while you would regret why not selling while hitting target. You can always rebuy at dip if it’s your favorite market
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.

I agree to this. Why are you making this decision based on the suggestions of other members ?

Different members here have different targets and approaches while investing. Some are here for short term trading and thus investing for a margin of 5-10% only. While others want a bigger cut and they can wait longer. Thus, it really depends on what is your target. Also, you need to take into consideration , your risk taking ability. If you do not like taking much risks, sell units sufficient to recover the investment cost and trade with remaining coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 12:05:25 AM

If you are already contented of this current price in which you think you have already earned enough then better sell it now because if the price will fall again then you could buy it again like sell it high and buy it low. Anyway, you have nothing to lose because you have already earned that if the price will keep increasing then buy it again and start with your new capital as your new data base.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
It depends on your strategy and of course of the price that you got this coin. If you have a profit you can sell, but also you can keep it, because probably the price will go up by summer.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 15, 2018, 11:52:02 PM
Hold a little bit, a some pump happening now can be a beginning toward for real up trend just like in the quarter 2 of 2017. Hope it the same thing happen now. And also your token is a quite good. Big chance to climb. Expect the unexpected in crypto currency patient is out enemy. So fight and keep calm and hold
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:48:45 PM
hold the first. the current price rise is just the beginning, if you want results that over time it could have been because of the time it is still old and new coins gradually back up. with willing to be patient to wait will definitely be greater in value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
April 15, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
XLM is still near a bottom just like most other coins so hold on and wait for the next big rise over next few months before selling. That will give you lot more profit than now.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
If you need money right now, u can sell it, buh if you don't want to just keep it
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
you can hold it or sell it, I guess whatever your decision, only you can decide, see the market situation now. I think you have to be a little patient and hold it.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:23:53 PM
I keep HODL XLM. until it's time to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: