Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 98. (Read 10367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 15, 2018, 11:32:51 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.

The best thing is instead of selling all you can sell some and keep some coin if you think that this coin still got potential to go up again. Because we don't know the future so don't miss the chance to make a profit.

In the beginning, I too was doing some kind of mistake just holding without booking profit so most of the time I used to see only prices going up and down but never really enjoyed my profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
hi friends, try calculate your capital. if it is already profitable and you feel enough, then do not hesitate to sell it. but if I may give advice, I have speculation that the price may still rise at the end of this month ..
Activity: 123
April 15, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
As per what you need. Sell ​​coins if you need money. or save your coins for the future.
I keep HODL XLM. until it's time to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
Stellar is one of the good coin in the market, it will not dump in a few months. Being on top 8 means that it has really a real working project. Market is just recovering, bull run just started so better hold it. Prediction is that btc price will rise again up to $20k, but I can't guarantee that. Best time to sell your coin if you will gain profit, even just 1%, it means that holding is successful. At the end of the day, it is still depends on your needs if you are gonna sell it or not.
Activity: 146
April 15, 2018, 10:57:04 PM
See BTC are down down
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
April 15, 2018, 10:55:28 PM
now prices are starting to rise,
one's reason to buy and sell very much
even everyone will do different things,
but I recommend to buy it, because the price is still cheap
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Activity: 102
April 15, 2018, 10:47:41 PM
I think it should be on the moon.good lucky
Activity: 146
April 15, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: