Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 3. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:54:27 PM
In my opinion we should hold our btc ! Bitcoin has the potential to reach 10000 USD in the upcoming year. It is better to wait than to regret that we almost had that amount of money !
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
November 10, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
i think we can do both. in a process way that we can earn more than the profit you spent. if we buy we loose some but as we know bitcoin price is unpredictable .what if it rises unexpectedly and that time you sell it .in that way you really do a great job
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
For now the bitcoin price is still high maybe we need to wait for the time it will be lower in price in order to buy. About selling maybe yes but if you really want to have bigger profit someday maybe you need to hold it still.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 11:17:18 PM
Buy now because the market of bitcoin is on sale and if you want to get some bitcoins for a cheaper price then this is the right time to buy. Do not sell because you will get a loss for sure because the market seems to be clearing the weak hands and preparing for a bounce back maybe for the next few weeks so if you want to be at a good position then just buy and do not sell.
Activity: 152
November 10, 2017, 09:44:54 PM
if we sell now then risky and do not get anything, better hold and buy bitcoin to increase the amount of bitcoin. we are still fortunate to have some further decline with some money left over.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 10, 2017, 09:36:27 PM
AS of this time i think i should say this is the time to sell btc,upon cancellation of segwit2x the alts are now growing up,in a week time of continuity bitcoin price will go down slower although we all know that btc can recover yet we can sell now and wait for the price to go deep and buy again.thats mybopinion
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 09:35:24 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
Watch over the price change so that you may really get to know when is the best time to sell or to buy. By this way, you can be sure that you will earn more than loosing what you may loose. Ofcouse you should not just focus on buying or selling because there are more ways to earn bitcoin. In this you should be more smart and wise since those are risky just like how buying and selling goes.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 09:34:34 PM
I don't think it's the right time to buy or to sell right now because the value of bitcoin has been changing a lot these days. This changes will surely affect you in your selling or in you buying that's why thinking smartly and wisely is very imprortant right now. There are still a lot more ways to earn bitcoin and you should focus on those more than buying or selling bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2017, 09:30:14 PM
It is mode advisable to sell right now since the value of bitcoin has increased a lot. If you are going to sell, you may have more chances on getting more money since the value is so high. But if it was me, I would not sell or buy. I will just keep on investing in bitcoin and earn it in ways I know. By this ways I know I can have more chances to earn more as time passes by and it will surely be great.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2017, 09:29:58 PM
I think we should not sell nor buy right now because the value of bitcoin has been improving a lot these days. Selling can make you have the opportunity to earn since selling is higher than buying but it will only be a bit. If you are going to buy, you will not surely benefit that much. So what is advisable right now is to keep on earning bitcoin by joining different bounties or campaigns.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2017, 09:29:37 PM
Well it depends on you if you think selling is good, then go sell and if you think buying is great, then go buy. You are free to do what you want to do but that should not stop you there. You should still be smart and wise in choosing which are you going to do. Think more ways because I know selling and buying are not the only way to have bitcoin since bitcoin is very complex.
Activity: 323
November 10, 2017, 09:09:39 PM

Why we buy now or sell? because some of the bitcoiners think that the bitcoin disappear so they taking advantage to sell. They can earn more money in selling bitcoin because bitcoin is becoming to be famous so they think many people can buy an account. In other side some people buy bitcoin because they think that can earn more money here in bitcoin but the bitcoiners that sell bitcoin they think that the bitcoin is ban or disappear so they taking advantage on that.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 07:59:23 PM
buy bitcoin when the price drops and sell bitcoin when the price rises, but it all depends on the conditions, if there is urgent need we need to sell, but if not, better kept, because the price of bitcoin is currently rising
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 10, 2017, 07:40:44 PM
We see how Bitcoin is growing.So at this time i think  Buy Bitcoin.No need to sell.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day I think its style will continue.To make more profit with this, buy more.

The price of bitcoin is in the correction period so for me grab this to buy more bitcoin and hold it, wait for the price that you think you earn enough. Bitcoin is a great coin so no matter what i will support this and will buy more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
I see the date of this publication and the price of bitcoin for that moment, And I am surprised how its value tripled in less than what? 2 months.. This is what I mean when I talk about the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
November 10, 2017, 06:34:02 PM
I'm waiting for it to go under $5k or get very close to going under. I won't touch it until then.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 10, 2017, 10:54:46 AM
I think buying is the right thing to do right now or if you already have few Bitcoin's you should sell few and hold few but if you are not in need of money just hold on and don't sell anything until you fell is the right time.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 10:33:49 AM
Bitcoin is believed to increase in price continually (Of course theoretically it can collapse and that is a risk. However, it’s not likely to happen)
So, if you see that Bitcoin’s price is falling it means that this is the right time to buy it. Now it’s 7k, if the price falls to, let’s say, 5k I would totally buy as much as I can.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 07, 2017, 01:53:14 AM
Buy bitcoin when price goes down and sell bitcoin when price goes up. But conditional too, you must sell or buy according to your current condition. If you're in dire need of money and a shortcut to earn money is to sell bitcoin, then you better sell some of your bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 07, 2017, 01:44:40 AM
I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
I am thinking the same way, with the fork last October and this November 16, Bitcoin price will not reach $7,500 but its part how a commodity is being priced, there's a demand for Bitcoin because of the upcoming hard fork and on top of that, CME groups announcement that they will add Bitcoin futures. If there's a demand expect the price to go up.

Exactly, Bitcoin will definitely be worth much more than the current price. However, the sudden rise is because everyone wants to claim the forked coin and earn little more profit on their investment. The price will definitely come down after the fork event and we will see the organic growth after that correction. This should not be the subject to worry as we have already experienced the fork and we know that nothing can go wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: