Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 4. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
We see how Bitcoin is growing.So at this time i think  Buy Bitcoin.No need to sell.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day I think its style will continue.To make more profit with this, buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 04, 2017, 02:14:46 PM
Right now the price is nearly $6,000 and if by any chance it goes to $1,000 then of course buy it. We know that Bitcoin is the best long term investment in this generation and by the miners theory the Bitcoin difficulty will always increase until the last block was mined and that means the price will also increase until the last block is mined.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
November 04, 2017, 02:12:26 PM
I think you should sell them.the price is very unstable.who knws when the price fall down,so sell them
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 02:06:17 PM
As of current scenario bitcoin value is increasing very fast so i would like to save my bitcoins for future and sell them when I'll get a huge profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:55:31 PM
You can buy if you want now, but i would advise you to wait for bitcoin to fall even harder, because you can make more money that way.  I think that bitcoin will fall very hard and that one of the altcoins will rise up and take over the place of bitcoin. So you can also invest in some altcoins. Lite coin for an example is the sleeping giant.
Anytime you could buy bitcoin and if you want to become rich you must buy because it wil really help you to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, buying bitcoin is a nice and having a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become millionaire. You must invest in bitcoin rather spending your money in non sense thing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 04, 2017, 01:47:46 PM
Currently bitcoin price is around $7300 and I think it's a good time to sell a part of your bitcoins if you need money now as price will drop in few days due to correction otherwise hold your coins it will continue to rise after correction. I believe bitcoin can reach $10000/bitcoin by the end of this year.
I think you should invest rather than selling your bitcoin because when you are investing in some cryptocurrency, you can get a high profit to it, but before you go in investing, study the market first, then if you know its ok, then grab the opportunity to invest half of your saving but wait a long period of time to gain your profit. And if you want or need a money now then sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 01:30:26 PM
i think its the time of selling because as we see the prices of last some of the few days,the price moves upward and there are possibility that directly its price moves downward and also possiblities of upward.now at this stage buying and selling is both important.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 04, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
buy now i see in twitter news bitcoin in 2018 reach $11000 but its there is no one ensure can happen. if you buy now you have to ready of risk
that's right if you will invest while the value is really high you needed to make an extra measure knowing what your investing with, bitcoin can go to that value if more users will adopt the system, but don't removed the possibility that it can turned to the other side as there's still issues regarding to its stability and future usage.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
November 04, 2017, 12:07:03 PM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

The best thing is to hold if you want more income. Bitcoin price may go down some time but it will surely recover within just a small span of time. Many people are panicking because bitcoin price falls down sometime. But, this is not a good idea because those who are experience with bitcoin take this chance to go shopping and hold more bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 04, 2017, 12:16:52 PM
i think bitcoin price now is very high, but i think it will rise more after the segwit2x, so i think you should consider to buy some bitcoin now, if bitcoin rise after the segwit2x you can earn lot of profit, however if not, you can wait until bitcoin price recover and rise higher to earn to profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
Currently bitcoin price is around $7300 and I think it's a good time to sell a part of your bitcoins if you need money now as price will drop in few days due to correction otherwise hold your coins it will continue to rise after correction. I believe bitcoin can reach $10000/bitcoin by the end of this year.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 12:03:04 PM
buy now i see in twitter news bitcoin in 2018 reach $11000 but its there is no one ensure can happen. if you buy now you have to ready of risk
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
November 04, 2017, 11:57:51 AM
It is best to buy BTC now and try to sell alt coins for BTC. Around nov 14 another fork will happen and another alt coin will be given for free for each BTC you have and since the new coin is allreeady being measured at around 0.27 BTC, this means you will get 27% free money for your BTC.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 04, 2017, 11:47:28 AM
Sell so you can grab your profit and secure it and just buy if the market fall for the price that is lower than your sold price so you will increase the amount of bitcoin that you are going to get. Buying and selling is depending on your strategy so you might need to think for a strategy first before thinking of selling or buying.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

you should always buy bitcoin because bitcoin you can make as an investment and bitcoin price every year will increase rapidly and always rise because bit of bitcoin availability and bitcoin demand very much make bitcoin will be more expensive, so I suggest you always buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin when the price is very expensive and very rare

I agree with you though you also have to be smart with buying bitcoin and not just blindly purchasing. Its not all the time that bitcoin is this easy to read. Just make sure you know what you're doing and always be cautious
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 01:08:15 AM

you should always buy bitcoin because bitcoin you can make as an investment and bitcoin price every year will increase rapidly and always rise because bit of bitcoin availability and bitcoin demand very much make bitcoin will be more expensive, so I suggest you always buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin when the price is very expensive and very rare
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 04, 2017, 01:02:55 AM
I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
I am thinking the same way, with the fork last October and this November 16, Bitcoin price will not reach $7,500 but its part how a commodity is being priced, there's a demand for Bitcoin because of the upcoming hard fork and on top of that, CME groups announcement that they will add Bitcoin futures. If there's a demand expect the price to go up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 04, 2017, 12:51:18 AM
I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
November 04, 2017, 12:49:32 AM
Don't buy at all time highs even though it may be tempting to do so. Buy in the dip when you think it is going to go to the floor. You have to take emotions out of it if you want to make gains over the long term.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 04, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

I think its time to sell rather than buying or you have to wait little more nobody can predict now exactly what's gonna happen in coming days. Market is unbelievable sky rocketing in the last week to till today. I was not expecting such a huge rally and to buy Btc put your orders around 5000$. I don't think so market will drop to 1000$-2000$ level & definately this is a not a buying point at the moment if it will reverse aggressively you will repent on buying btc So its better to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: