Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 2. (Read 3206 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I've given up on airdrops. Most airdrops require kyc and that is why i just do not get involved. Most airdrops are worthless anyway and i do not give my personal data for that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
to be honest I've been less interested in airdrop, nowadays there are many airdrops that are scam and have no price, it's hard to find airdrop with good results, I suggest it is better to focus on following the bounty than airdrop, because the bounty results are greater than airdrop, you can follow airdrop for side jobs only
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Airdrop campaigns are way less profitable as they were last year. Many of them do not distributing the tokens and
when they do, the value of them is some cents. There are other, more rewarded ways of earning tokens like as  doing bounties.
But if you have spare time you can still do airdrops but, not expect too much out of it, maybe you get surprised one day...
Activity: 406
Dont do that again, it just wastes your valuable time. you can do trading cryptocurrency to get better profit
learn about trading slowly but sure, believe on me you will be rich
Activity: 69
In my observation, most airdrops are a scam and it's not easy to find out the legit, although it never asks money to pay, but it wastes our time, so it's better not to focus on it and do not give more time on it.
Activity: 378
No, at the moment it makes no sense to participate in airdrop, because this industry has died. It seems to me that we can use our time more rationally.
Activity: 728
 I do not advise you to participate in airdrop. Currently, they do not earn anything. Maybe someone can do it but I ceased to participate in them because very little pay.
Activity: 226
I think that it is best, and it would be to our own favor to keep on participating in airdrop project. Still and still, it is benefitting. I know that it might not be as profitable as it used to be, but there are still a lot of persons that participate in them, and still get rewarded for completing airdrop tasks. Don't give up on airdrop projects yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you want to participate in airdrop projects, you have to be very careful, because there are lots of them that are scam. Do not also buy if any of then are offering tokens for sale.
The projects that are out with Whitepapers are usually the ones that are not fully scamming members. Search for some authentic coins that has a bounty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
nice topic for discussion! personally, for me airdrops sound a bit fishy, even the name of it - how can air drop?? well, this particular statement sounds far-fetched, i agree. be suspecting, that's my advice
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
It is up to you to decide whether you should continue to participate.  Personally, after another fraud, I stopped participating in the airdrop!
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Inasmuch as the majority of airdrops turn out being scam I believe they are a few that are legit. But i don't think it's worth it when you will have to participate in 100 airdrops to find 1 that isn't scam or worthless.
Yeah i agree with you. Being scammed is very very very bad since you wont get what you're working for.  Airdrops are a very good way to earn free coins but the only problem is their authenticity
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
Some airdrops still pay,  although we have a lot of scammed airdrops these days. I am sure of some that the developers are serious  and whatever tokens  they give to aidroppers are  reasonable.  You just need to do some research and know airdrop to join and they one you shouldn't.  Some Google forms are just to steal your information.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
I participate only in some airdrops of quality blockchain platforms, because I had bad experiences in the past: most of the airdrops did not pay me, and from the few who sent me something I received only tokens of little value. My advice is to participate in the bounty campaigns to try to get good rewards
Activity: 616
Inasmuch as the majority of airdrops turn out being scam I believe they are a few that are legit. But i don't think it's worth it when you will have to participate in 100 airdrops to find 1 that isn't scam or worthless.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

You  should continue to join new airdrop projects brat. Maybe you have some bad experiences with scam ones. but dont forget only one big and good airdrop you can earn huge amount of money. so dont give up.
we need to work hard to find a real gem in that space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have given up on airdrop projects a very long time ago because of its very high rate on scam in the system my answer to that question is a matter of choice if you find it profiting to do airdrops then its ok
Even if some people make profits from time to time from an airdrop most of the time they were just lucky, because for every airdrop that gives you profits there are going to be 99 that are not going to give you profits, and I do not know about you but I have better things to do than to waste my time trying to find the one that gives me profits.
Activity: 448
I have given up on airdrop projects a very long time ago because of its very high rate on scam in the system my answer to that question is a matter of choice if you find it profiting to do airdrops then its ok
Activity: 364
We should, airdrop is a good way to earn money, almost free. There are many scam projects in the market now so you must do analyst and confirm it is a legit project and airdrop campaign before joining.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Dont just blindly join any airdrop that you can see in your twitter or fb account or any other social media platforms such as telegram. I believe that there is still money floating in airdrop world. You just need to know how to determine whether it is a scam or not. Look for team, and u need to make sure the project is sound and not just another altcoin claiming to be the next eth or btc.
Pages:
Jump to: