Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 3. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
That is entirely up to you, if you feel that you're not getting any benefit by participating in airdrop projects then it could be a good idea to try to find something else to do with your free time, personally I would have never used a single minute of my time to try to claim airdrops because most of them are a waste of time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Nowadays airdrop bounties were not that much profitable like the old days or past years I should say because of too many ICO project that comes out almost everyday and only few ICO's project succeed at the end and probably 60% of them are scammers who's only want to steal participants information. In your current rank (newbie) there is only three ways to earn tokens and these are to participate in airdrops(if your lucky), social media bounty campaign and lastly buy copper membership for you to join other bounties in which equivalent as Member Rank.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Airdrops are good before and I get a good amount of coins with value. I dont think though that it is the same these days. Most airdrops now are worthless and just waste of time. I think we shouldnt continue participating in airdrops anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Airdrops are like free cheese, it's good if the project requires only emails from you, and not documents with your personal data, many pass KYC for getting coins, I think it's wrong and too risky. I would not participate in any of the airdrops, this simply does not make sense.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
it doesn't hurt you to follow some airdrop or all the airdrops in this forum, anyways you won't experience losses just just following the airdrop, if you are lucky to choose a good airdrop I'm sure it will make money, but I suggest if you follow airdrop don't never give up when getting inappropriate results, and don't forget to join the Bounty campaign if you want to increase your money coffers
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I've scaled way back on airdrops since the market took a downturn. I used to get a good return on them, but it seems like most of them barely are worth anything. I have found some decent bounty programs recently though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It depends if you are patient enough to wait a couple of months before getting the coin and wait for another two months just to get listed. I have tried a lot of airdrops and made sure that I will follow all of the requirements. Among all of those airdrops, DOCADEMIC (MTC) is the only coin that fulfill their promise. Upon checking the followed page for airdrop on my twitter (the only time I use my twitter is when it is required for airdrop and bounties),  I believe I have joined more than 50 airdrops. 1 out of 50+.You do the math and ask your self if its still worth it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
If you want to participate in airdrop projects, you have to be very careful, because there are lots of them that are scam. Do not also buy if any of then are offering tokens for sale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think you should take part in the airdop project. It will bring you much money. Airdrop is a bonus project very popular with young people. This is the fastest way for you to get rich.
Activity: 476
If you see that airdrops don't profitable for you - why do you ask this question. I prefer just stop make anything which not profitable and don't give me fun. As I understand airdrops it is not your favorite hobby.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I suggest following a project that has a lot of ico sales, and have ads everywhere
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Recently, my successes from participating in various airdrops have been negligible. Therefore, I decided to take a short break in the participation of airdrops. Now I plan to work mostly with promising bounty and long-term hold altcoins from among the top-50.
Activity: 378
In the near future, I definitely do not plan to participate in various airdrops programs. Because I was already on my sad experience to be sure - among airdrops today there are a lot of scammers and projects that do not make payments. In any case, the selection of suitable airdrops should be treated with the utmost care.
Activity: 320
Personally, I was convinced on my own experience that airdrops do not provide a particular benefit. In most cases, they assume a lot of uselessly spent time, and payments usually can not be received. I wish you to find suitable airdrops projects that will make payments. But do not take any chances.
Activity: 210
I believe that today there are still opportunities to earn tokens through participation in various airdrops programs. Of course, for this you need to be extremely careful about choosing the right project. Including necessarily learn information about the project team. Work with the team that has already made payments.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
Yes of course, even though airdrops are known to be a waste of time but to be clear their are few airdrops in a thread that has good campaign and honest to paid for participants. Most airdrops are combined with bounty campaign programs which are legit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
Airdrop are good to participate if you will have the patience due some too may appear to be a scam but all of the are scam it only take time before they payment will be receive so i will say you should keep on participating one you will receive your reward.
Activity: 560
If airdrop does not work well for you, then there is no need to continue, except you want to waste you time and effort on it. Although, very few of them are profitable. That not withstanding, most tokens from airdrops end up being shit coins. So, it is better to earn or by tokens from good ICOs.
actually I'm for today I prefer only the Bounty of the company, because any other platform is very poorly cope With the development of its coins ..
Activity: 854
If airdrop does not work well for you, then there is no need to continue, except you want to waste you time and effort on it. Although, very few of them are profitable. That not withstanding, most tokens from airdrops end up being shit coins. So, it is better to earn or by tokens from good ICOs.
Activity: 392
I don't participate in airdrops and wouldn't advise that, but I am sure other people will have something good to say about airdrops. My opinion it's better to invest or mine. But airdrops can be fun if they are doing it right.
Pages:
Jump to: