Pages:
Author

Topic: should women be blamed for wearing daring dress thus reason they were raped - page 2. (Read 10604 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Looks like the consensus of everyone in this thread is that all women should wear burkas everywhere. Otherwise they will be raped because men just have no control over themselves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
No thats absolutely not a reason to get blamed.
Yes maybe the style turns you on . ok
But Coming to the action of "raping" is an act of a psychopath.Unless of course  the woman gave  the "tips" to the man so he can do anything nasty or something.Unless there's a witness there would be no way of knowing if the woman is lying or saying the truth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think if women wears no clothes at all, then no one will raper her..as we can see her all without raping
Problem is media making clothes as sensualize to attract customers that it will look them beautiful, this is not a direct reason but this might be one of the viable ways that makes men sexualize things.
Maybe that was a good idea but.no clothes is much attractive to the raper.also i agree to the this media making clothes that will attract more that was a bad thing for that matter.
Nah, I don't think so. Way back thousand years were people doesn't use clothes as to cover themselves yet man doesn't rape others because it's the norm. And if we make not putting clothes as a norm then you will see people not taking it as an advantage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
I think if women wears no clothes at all, then no one will raper her..as we can see her all without raping
Problem is media making clothes as sensualize to attract customers that it will look them beautiful, this is not a direct reason but this might be one of the viable ways that makes men sexualize things.
Maybe that was a good idea but.no clothes is much attractive to the raper.also i agree to the this media making clothes that will attract more that was a bad thing for that matter.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
It's their own fault for having vaginas.

If a woman has a vagina, it is too tempting for a man top put his penis in it.

I would say, if they wear clothes decently and appropriately in relation to the type of environment their in. It's them to be blamed if they do not do accordingly. Men is in nature polygamous and most of all men can be easily tempted. But if these women could at least protect themselves by preventing the pervert minds of men on formulating on such ideas that would cause them harm in the future it would be better solution though to this they claim as feminism violence.
It will not still give you the rights to control woman because they have their own freedom too. Don't even think that men is the most powerful in the world because that makes you stupid and I can have the right to smack you in the face because I want it and that's my nature.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
It's their own fault for having vaginas.

If a woman has a vagina, it is too tempting for a man top put his penis in it.

I would say, if they wear clothes decently and appropriately in relation to the type of environment their in. It's them to be blamed if they do not do accordingly. Men is in nature polygamous and most of all men can be easily tempted. But if these women could at least protect themselves by preventing the pervert minds of men on formulating on such ideas that would cause them harm in the future it would be better solution though to this they claim as feminism violence.
Can the female human takes autonomous decisions?

Of course? Female has mind to think of theirself and male has mind too to think wisely. But I still don't know what you're trying to say...

That I don't know a single female who broke the boundaries of reality... Please one single... Femal = selectioned to conform... All the others are already in the afterlife ;-).
Trying to understand what you're trying to say, but I don't know what you guys are talking about. How is this even relatable with OP's question?
i think the question is too simple to understand. the question is that either the women for responsible for their rape, as they are wearing such kind of clothes which attract men to rape. i think mostly yes. if they are exposing their body to men then what can me do. the women should hide their body from men. they should wear hijab in which they can be safe.
So why people don't want to rape those people that wear 2 piece on the beach. Don't try to defend stupid people, you think women is the who's going to adjust with what you want?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Of course? Female has mind to think of theirself and male has mind too to think wisely. But I still don't know what you're trying to say...

That I don't know a single female who broke the boundaries of reality... Please one single... Femal = selectioned to conform... All the others are already in the afterlife ;-).
Trying to understand what you're trying to say, but I don't know what you guys are talking about. How is this even relatable with OP's question?
i think the question is too simple to understand. the question is that either the women for responsible for their rape, as they are wearing such kind of clothes which attract men to rape. i think mostly yes. if they are exposing their body to men then what can me do. the women should hide their body from men. they should wear hijab in which they can be safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

If they can't think independently, they can't be responsible for their actions... Like a very young child.
Activity: 182

Activity: 154

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Self-control is one of the things what make us somewhat different from animals. Those who can't control themselves, should be educated and/or get a proper treatment to improve. Hopeless cases should go to a zoo Smiley.

Damn straight! Wink
Whatever theory, law, psychology and logic say... into practice rape exists and it's a truth that Humans have known from antiquity because of abuse to deal with the intimate relation for different shared reasons (non respect, isolation, unconsciousness about limits and risks...)
For women (as victims), they should be conscious about this truth and do their best to avoid it without harming their daily basis. For example, if they have the choice between walking through two streets (whatever what they are wearing) and one of them is known to be full of bad boys, they can choose the secure one to minimize risk.
For men, even if you receive a call, you can either reject it or say Hello nice to meet you ... but  not going to steal the phone of the caller  Wink . I mean that there are kind ways to do it and rape is the cruelest and the least enjoying one. So, think before acting!!!
You can teach a young child to grow being a good a person. That's how I think religion affect most of old guys nowadays, they are being indoctrinated when they are young that this kind of behavior is tolerable as long as it violates their religion. Like islam, once you wear a whore clothes then don't be surprise to get rape.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Whatever theory, law, psychology and logic say... into practice rape exists and it's a truth that Humans have known from antiquity because of abuse to deal with the intimate relation for different shared reasons (non respect, isolation, unconsciousness about limits and risks...)
For women (as victims), they should be conscious about this truth and do their best to avoid it without harming their daily basis. For example, if they have the choice between walking through two streets (whatever what they are wearing) and one of them is known to be full of bad boys, they can choose the secure one to minimize risk.
For men, even if you receive a call, you can either reject it or say Hello nice to meet you ... but  not going to steal the phone of the caller  Wink . I mean that there are kind ways to do it and rape is the cruelest and the least enjoying one. So, think before acting!!!
Activity: 126

Had a discussion with friends over this while we drink inside a bar.
so should women be blamed for wearing daring dress like showing their belly button and cleavage why they got raped?

women should not be blamed, man should blamed his mind.
control your mind, not them.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
yes it is a fact that the dress of the women are the biggest reason of their rapping. and then we blamed men for this. i think women themselves are responsible for their rap. they should not exposed themselves in sexual dress and should not expose their sacred organs which then men cannot bare and compel them for gambling.

Many female rappers expose a lot of skin.

Except Queen Latifah because nobody wants that.
Pages:
Jump to: