Pages:
Author

Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon - page 20. (Read 76268 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
June 16, 2017, 01:36:16 PM
Seriously though all this talk of mooning, with a circulating supply so high can it really go to $0.50? I'm not so sure.

Probably not $0.50 this year, but if it starts taking away a large amount of business from the big boys why not. That would still give it a market cap way less than many public tech companies on the stock exchange. We could hit a $1 or more in a few years if Sia lives up to it's promises.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 16, 2017, 01:16:53 PM
Why there are too much sell walls?

i don't know what you are looking at but at Polo the buy orders are increasing and it is on green. Looks like the future of Sia is looking good and it is still being pump as well. I guess we have to wait when will the real mooning of this coin. And I agree we should hold on it because it looks like its recovering and the price could go high in the next couple of weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
June 16, 2017, 12:59:33 PM
Why there are too much sell walls?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 12:00:17 PM
Looking forward to the new announcements coming in the following weeks.

HODL
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 16, 2017, 10:44:29 AM
it is not a monster yet, need time to be a monster in crypto,

the rival is burst and storj, but i must say that siacoin have better GUI for desktop wallet
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 10:17:38 AM
Seriously though all this talk of mooning, with a circulating supply so high can it really go to $0.50? I'm not so sure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 16, 2017, 10:06:56 AM
Be patient my friends. Let's circle back next weekend (the weekend after this one).  I think you'll be happy that you listened to my advice.

HODL!  I don't mislead my bitcointalk friends.

The comment about Sia from a technical aspect, I agree. I had a CompSci buddy review the codebase for several projects for me. Many projects out there have very shoddy, hastily created code.  I then asked him which project had the best codebase in his opinion, and he answered Sia.

They're hard at work guys.  They will meet their commitments for the June updates.  We really need a real project with tangible progress right now.  There's so much FUD going around given the volatility and unprecedented growth in the space. 

Keep those hands strong.  HODL!

I am a coder as well and agree completely. The Sia team has impressed me very much. They are small but tight and very responsive. Once Sia starts making inroads in the big cloud storage providers space, watch out, like the title of this thread, serious moon time. We aint seen nothing yet.

That is exactly what I am expecting. Once Sia technology gets spread to mainstream people it will be fly. No not to the moon but to other planets beyond imagination. 
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
June 16, 2017, 07:16:13 AM
Be patient my friends. Let's circle back next weekend (the weekend after this one).  I think you'll be happy that you listened to my advice.

The comment about Sia from a technical aspect, I agree. I had a CompSci buddy review the codebase for several projects for me. Many projects out there have very shoddy, hastily created code.  I then asked him which project had the best codebase in his opinion, and he answered Sia.

They're hard at work guys.  They will meet their commitments for the June updates.  We really need a real project with tangible progress right now.  There's so much FUD going around given the volatility and unprecedented growth in the space. 

I am a coder as well and agree completely. The Sia team has impressed me very much. They are small but tight and very responsive. Once Sia starts making inroads in the big cloud storage providers space, watch out, like the title of this thread, serious moon time. We aint seen nothing yet.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 16, 2017, 03:48:19 AM

This quite interesting as we continue waiting for the price to rise because its stop after the huge pumped but like what you have said sia is really a big one to watch out this project will bring fortune to those who hold and believes. Good luck to everyone who's waiting for the big one to come.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
June 16, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

That's quite the passionate rally.
Now, if this coin can just ride on the wave of your plea, we baghodlers will be mooning it
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 10:27:14 PM
SC is dead. I'm going to dump it soon. The project clearly isn't interesting enough to garner significant long term holds.

if you dump i will pump like tits of girls ..
SC is not premined so keep buying  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
June 15, 2017, 08:49:58 PM
I write about Sia and other altcoins from a technical perspective here: http://currypto.club

I still have 8 free authorization tokens for anyone who wants to check it out.

My motivation is slowly dying for releasing valueable technical information to people. I thought it would be a good service but I guess not.

Anyway, let me know if you want one.

Sia is going to make me retire early.

People don't realize that Sia is not JUST a storage coin, it's actually a contract coin, similar to Ethereum, and is much more powerful than people think.

Don't believe me? Go read the Sia whitepaper and we can talk.
Activity: 232
June 15, 2017, 07:05:54 PM
The upwardtrend is coming and will reach about 800sat.

Don't miss it.
With that sellwalls?No shit.

They will vanish just wait .
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
June 15, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

Don't miss it.
With that sellwalls?No shit.
Activity: 135
June 15, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
Hey guys. Big news from Sia this month. HODL! I haven't let you guys down yet...you don't want to miss the next one.

What's the news regarding?
Activity: 232
June 15, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

Don't miss it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
Hey guys. Big news from Sia this month. HODL! I haven't let you guys down yet...you don't want to miss the next one.
Activity: 195
June 14, 2017, 04:05:18 PM
Put together a free 1-pager on Sia at www.gum.co/siacoin... I'm curious your feedback Smiley

This is not free mate!
It asks you to enter in more than 0+ in the field when you want to get it. Roll Eyes

Put it up on imgur or some other site where we can just look at it
then we can evaluate it and give you our feedback on it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: