Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 22, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
I on personal basis also believe that each person who can foresight bright future of bitcoin has invested affordable amount in it. In future the prices will surge high and it will be widely accepted as mode of digital payments with faster speed and low fees. But selling your house and all other assests for this volatile currency can never be idea or advice of smart person. Invest up-to only that much which you can afford to loose. But you will surely gain profits in long run if you hodl with patience.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin, but if I have to sell a house, I think it's too much and very risky. I prefer to buy bitcoin from my savings, and from the rest of my monthly salary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

I agree that it is smart to buy bitcoin but selling all your own properties and assets is a huge mistake. You don't have to bet all in on bitcoin because it goes up and down which means you can multiply your profits by buying and selling.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
I'm not going to sell a bitcoin in three years. But real estate, stocks, these things have to be kept. Especially the real estate, without the house, there is no place to access the Internet, it is not easy to buy bitcoin, ha ha
Activity: 86
April 22, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
Playing bitcoin is like playing securities. Play is the main, earn extra. Never lose all your possessions just for a game.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
The reason it's the most famous is because it's the first of its kind, but it's not alone . ... "So for people who are thinking about whether I should go into buying or investing in Bitcoin right now, I would say go in with caution.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
there's a mass amount of people don't get bitcoin too, cuz it's "virtual" so it's hard for them to understand what it is. meanwhile me, quite get it and interested in it.
Activity: 29
April 22, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
It's a pity that I did it late, it was possible much earlier. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 22, 2018, 07:09:41 AM
Smart people can see the future. 
When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.
But there are a lot of peoples still don't accept the concept of Bitcoin, which is not supported by any government.

Do not worry about those who do not accept the concept of bitcoin. We as users just have to continue to support bitcoin by using it in various transactions. Later when the party who previously rejected bitcoin will see the great potential of bitcoin, it's just that they are still hesitant because market capitalization has not been equivalent to the others. Smart people take advantage of this condition by saving first bitcoin as much as possible before later when all parties are able to accept the bitcoin the price will reach exploding without knowing a peak.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
April 22, 2018, 05:19:15 AM
Smart people can see the future. 
When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.
But there are a lot of peoples still don't accept the concept of Bitcoin, which is not supported by any government.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
,,,Obviously, smart people understood the high potential of bitcoin, because smart people always looking the valuables things and wanted to become rich trough investing and trading. Smart people are the best source of knowledge.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
Do not overdo it, and do not be greedy. Use Bitcoin as a place to save money. Do not overdo it until you sell ruma and all your assets to Bitcoin. That's a fool's act.
Activity: 30
April 22, 2018, 02:35:52 AM
There are people who see the price of the horror bitcoin too much has rushed to invest in all of its assets. Do you think that doing so is good?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 21, 2018, 07:38:28 PM
regretting the past is suffering. many people regret not buying bitcoin when the cheap price a few years ago. I think it's not too late to try because bitcoin is volatile and can be down at any time. Always take advantage of the situation and take the opportunity to buy a hold and determine your profit in the future.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 21, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
I think those people also who bought bitcoin last few years ago are smart because they know what possible to haopen after few years and now they earn more profit. Let's say the price decrease but if you compared the price to last few years it still very high or big difference.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
Buying BTC is so far the smartest and the best thing anyone an ever do. its return rates are high and there are chances that it will continue to grow, the wide range market use it boasts of ensures its continuous demand keeping it market relevant
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
Many smart people probably already bought it,  who in particular made you suddenly start to only now believe that smart people are using it?  I know someone with a very high iq who has used it for a long time,  and I feel that if Einstein were around he would have used it and or even created it.

Yep, that's right
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
Buying bitcoin and keeping it for a long time is really a rational decision. I did just that. But I didn't sell my house, I just used my savings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
April 21, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
I agree about smart people  Cheesy Smart people always make savings, then buying assets. Bitcoin is good choice for investment, if you have free money that. In 3 years your BTC assest can grow in 10-20 times. Just imagine! But you don't need to lose your head and sell an apartment, a car, a kidney to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
The growth of bitcoin and the entire crypto currency world entirely is a successful that only smart people are part and partakers in it, and again bitcoin has make some good marks on ground which has boost the confidence of the people in it and as such those spreading fake news and rumors are only doing so at they own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: