Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 02:17:57 PM
Do not overdo it! Do not invest ALL that you have in Bitcoin. Yes, it seems reliable, promising, and we are constantly convinced of this, but what if something unforeseen happens? Are you ready to lose everything?

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and it's today rate was good and day  by day it's increased the value and future of Bitcoin coin was good so all are digital only so the who buy a bitcoin they are the smart people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 02:11:51 PM
Do not overdo it! Do not invest ALL that you have in Bitcoin. Yes, it seems reliable, promising, and we are constantly convinced of this, but what if something unforeseen happens? Are you ready to lose everything?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
Yes it's because they are early adopters they believe that bitcoin will pump. in the recent years that bitcoin price was cheap they realize that it will go up eventually and this is now we havee 7k+usd and getting to the moon again..
Activity: 294
November 08, 2017, 06:32:21 PM
Bitcoins have a huge potential for growth, I think it will cost 20 000$ in a year, but to put all your money into it is crazy.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2017, 06:28:34 PM
the growth of the bitcoin is really amazing but selling all you have is insane !  never forget to leave someting for you and your family for safety!
but i admire your braveness Cheesy hoe you succeed in the future !
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:21:10 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

Agreed.

i'm new to this, but my understanding of how things can (will?) play out are that BTC will replace gold and ETH (or something that replaces it) will replace day-to-day fiat.

That is, BTC will be a place to hold wealth, while another currency (with an underlying system designed for lightening-fast transactions) will replace credit/debit cards for day-to-day transactions.

We're only just now moving into the Early Adopter phase, so, there's tons of room for growth.

Of course, this is just my free opinion, so, take it for what it's worth.

john
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
It is never too late for anyone to start an investment! A lot of cryptocurrencies are now emerging but the originals are Bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. For more information, visit www.propthereum.io
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 05:58:49 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
You won't be the first to do it. Taihuttu did it and I am sure he has the huge balls to accommodate the risks. I would not say you shouldn't, and really it can be tempting to want to go all in on BTC to the point of selling everything.

After all, if you had taken that risk a long time ago, it would have paid you now, but you have to realize it is a very huge risk to take. As long as you understand that and ready to deal with it in case the unspeakable happens, then you can go ahead.

Bitcoins are bought by savvy people who know how to earn a fair amount of money with little work. Actually profits are created by themselves, by holding a coin in your wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
November 08, 2017, 05:27:09 PM
It is amazing to see such a confidence in Bitcoin.
The more you take the risk...more you earn the profits. I think this quote is suitable for you. You have taken an enormous risk to get a huge return. I wish you earn great returns from it.
But I think this is not a right approach to earn huge profit. BTC being decentralized can't really be trusted completely. Many govts are not in much favor of BTC. One negative news can make BTC bearish from the bullish trend. Always take decision being emotionally unbiased.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 11:58:36 AM
Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.

So we should invest every cent in BTC at the moment
Activity: 68
November 08, 2017, 04:01:39 AM
I think so, and I think bitcoin will certainly go up even more, because its total amount is fixed, and there will be no such thing as inflation Grin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 08, 2017, 03:04:31 AM

so i think you can make big money and i am sure that you are satisfied with this. i think bitcoin will still growth in future and bitcoin will attract new people from out there to join into bitcoin world and makes them to use bitcoin for many things. and once bitcoin become globally, i think more country will accepting bitcoin as one new way investment and one new source for people to make money. we can see this is happen in everywhere, people is really makes money from bitcoin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 02:19:43 AM
We have seen what has happened in the past 3 years. The price of bitcoins is rising and can not be stopped. We also saw its collapse and the rise again with higher prices. Only one can say that selling property is a serious thing especially in bitcoins where the price is volitile and you may be in trouble In your decision. So it's important that you do something new. Make a move. Think carefully and do not go in. Something that does not mean what it really is.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 02:12:07 AM
That is a natural thing you do, as someone who wants to take advantage of Bitcoin then we must have a great level of totality towards Bitcoin. Because if we can do that then we can open the opportunity to get big profits. Most people who are successful with Bitcoin today are those who can with confidence and high confidence to actually invest in Bitcoin. Because people who dare to take risks are the ones who will get the chance to be successful !!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 08, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin. What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

There is no question that Bitcoin is poised to grow for more as years would be passing though based on its history there would be some crashes too but one thing is sure is that Bitcoin has the resiliency not found in other currency or asset. It can crashed but it can also recover so in case there would be one you just have to wait for it to do its work.

However, it does not mean that we have to lost our mind over it...we have to use correct judgement in investing money or hard-earned assets into Bitcoin and always remember to also diversify your holdings when it is already appropriate to do so. Now,in case you still love to splurge on Bitcoin then since it is your money do whatever that can please you...who knows it would turn out to be one of the best decisions in your life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 08, 2017, 02:05:14 AM
You won't be the first to do it. Taihuttu did it and I am sure he has the huge balls to accommodate the risks. I would not say you shouldn't, and really it can be tempting to want to go all in on BTC to the point of selling everything.

After all, if you had taken that risk a long time ago, it would have paid you now, but you have to realize it is a very huge risk to take. As long as you understand that and ready to deal with it in case the unspeakable happens, then you can go ahead.
Activity: 112
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
November 08, 2017, 01:59:08 AM
Owning bitcoin is a must now; not sure why people think twice. However are you sure you want to put it all in?
Activity: 476
homt.net
November 08, 2017, 01:00:03 AM
I am not taking that much risk by selling all my assets and livelihoods but i am investing my savings wisely into bitcoin and other crypto currency . I witnessed bitcoin returns way more than traditional bank or any other investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
November 08, 2017, 12:34:23 AM
You sound more like this guy http://www.businessinsider.com/man-in-the-netherlands-sold-everything-for-bitcoin-2017-10
He have sold everything he have to buy bitcoin and waiting for a big crypto boom.

I will never go that much crazy for bitcoin but yes I am holding around 20% of my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 390
November 07, 2017, 11:56:27 PM
I think you ought to stop creating vague topics such as this one.  Read more, type less.  I don't even know what the hell you're saying, to be honest with you.

The title of this thread makes sense, and that's about it.  Yes, smart people bought bitcoin as late as two months ago.  If you'd done that you'd have made crazy ass money.  Then there are idiots like myself who spent all the bitcoin they had, thinking the price was bound to crash.  Or sold it to buy extra stuff that wasn't needed.  Man, if I'd just kept all that bitcoin I'd bought when the price was $400 I'd be sitting on a pile of crypto that's way bigger and more valuable than it is now.  None of the stuff I bought has appreciated in value as much as bitcoin has.  *Oh well*.

You're ranking up this account to start sig spamming, aren't you?  I'm going to keep an eye on your post quality, which at present requires high-strength prescription glasses to see, since it's so minimal.  Post here because you have something valuable to say, not to make money.  That's my advice to all the noobs here.

I agree that many smart people bought bitcoin because bitcoin connected their life. People posted something to say here because that was their job. We posted here something valuable to say to help on something and someone to learn in here not to make money or to receive money through this. I just wanted to tell you honestly and give you some advice. Your not working here to earn some money but you posted something for you to help someone to learn something.
Pages:
Jump to: