Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:38:25 PM
Many smart people probably already bought it,  who in particular made you suddenly start to only now believe that smart people are using it?  I know someone with a very high iq who has used it for a long time,  and I feel that if Einstein were around he would have used it and or even created it.

Yes, you are right. I believe that smart people have bought a bitcoin but I don't think only smart people because there are some smart people who are not interested of investing in bitcoin especially if they are not a business-minded type of person. Most of the people who invested here in bitcoin are not just smart people but they are the people who have big dreams that saw bitcoin as one of the way for them to reach those big dreams that is too far from reality if they will just depend on their corporate job salary.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:33:04 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

I feel confidental about bitcoin if you mean 3 years. Yet, I can't sell my house for it. I only buy it with a portion of my regular salary. I can't take that big risk because it's simply too risky to sell my stuff to buy bitcoins with all of them. At the end, you may turn into a homeless guy unfortunately.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2017, 05:29:22 PM
Smart people rule the world. Insight is one of the features of smart people. The world is full of secret. So many smart people have seen the future of cryptocurrency even when it was never in sight. They saw it, they bought it and now the result is evident. People who have more than 5000 btc can never go bankrupt again in their life if they utilise it well. The world is changing, the view of the economy is dynamic and changing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:09:59 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

You are not smart if you are selling everything just to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is progressive and a good investment but it does not mean you have to risk everything for it. You play it smart by investing a part of your money, which you can afford to lose, on different investment, not just 1.

Lol. It'true Smiley). There are still some risks when you invest in Bitcoin so just use the money you can spend to invest not everything you have like house, car,..... There is one out of my friend used his house to borrow a big amount of money from bank to invest in Bitcoin but he did it wrong time and wrong way so at the moment he's living in a rent small department and trying to earn every pennies to pay for his living.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 13, 2017, 04:58:04 PM

You are not smart if you are selling everything just to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is progressive and a good investment but it does not mean you have to risk everything for it. You play it smart by investing a part of your money, which you can afford to lose, on different investment, not just 1.

Activity: 672
November 13, 2017, 04:53:56 PM
One could say that smart people invest in Bitcoin. However, people who have invested in Bitcoin in 2010 are way smarter than we. Bitcoin is slowly becoming more and more popular. Not everyone is accepting the concept of cryptocurrencies. They will definitely regret it in the future. Cryptocurrencies will replace paper money some day.
well if a people should bought bitcoin today maybe they are smart and they see the possibility that bitcoin may rise much more higher than the corresponds price today.We have notice bitcoin price from the past and it is really amazing we people should buy bitcoin today in order for us to gain huge profit in the near future.i believe bitcoin could help us and it is our new hope to our dream to come true.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 04:49:44 PM
You do not think that people who invade real estate, stocks, etc. are they stupid? Smiley
There are many types of investments, and bitcoin is one of them. To whom it fits, to whom it does not. But we have the opportunity to earn on it, and this is important.
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 04:46:24 PM
One could say that smart people invest in Bitcoin. However, people who have invested in Bitcoin in 2010 are way smarter than we. Bitcoin is slowly becoming more and more popular. Not everyone is accepting the concept of cryptocurrencies. They will definitely regret it in the future. Cryptocurrencies will replace paper money some day.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 13, 2017, 04:02:42 PM
The adjective is most likely "greed" and "curious", a mix of two. To buy it at early stage you had to be smart, sure, but know with all this buzz in medias, bitcoin is not unknown at all, it's trending. And it's easy to understand now.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2017, 03:55:35 PM
Sometimes, Stupid people will become millionaire!  Cheesy. I don't care who I am? Smart or Stupid? I just wanna earn money as much as possible. How about you? Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
November 13, 2017, 02:59:11 PM
it's means I'm smart because I have a bitcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
November 13, 2017, 02:32:48 PM
I dont think you have to be smart to own bitcoin, I know pretty dumb people that own hundreds of coins - or does that make them smart? - Pi doubt it, some were just lucky to buy it when it was very cheap.

Dumb people will just ignore Bitcoin, they might not appear to be smart to you but I bet there are far more things they can do than what you can do  Grin.  You might have an advantage on technology knowledge but I am sure they have something in their stash of skills that will leave you amazed.  And yes I do agree that smart people buy Bitcoins, they know the history and learned about internet craze when it was just booming and see potential in Bitcoin that is why they are spending their entire wealth to ride this Bitcoin train.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 13, 2017, 02:07:54 PM
I think people who are buying bitcoins right now are doing something that can easily make them rich.

Bitcoins won't die for sure and they are going to recover Their value thus this is the best moment to buy bitcoins in the future the price of bitcoins will rise for sure.

What if segwit2x didn't happened? So what? We still have our real bitcoins and just a matter of time before it takes over everything Wink
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
November 13, 2017, 02:01:33 PM
The right decision and I like it, because whatever happens if you believe in Bitcoin will work, with all the risk that must come and not panic with the circumstances that make the semiua want to sell it.
and if I have what you have, I will do it..
Activity: 152
November 13, 2017, 01:38:43 PM
Unwanted growth in the future buys the maximum after you will see the difference in price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 01:14:24 PM
I dont think you have to be smart to own bitcoin, I know pretty dumb people that own hundreds of coins - or does that make them smart? - Pi doubt it, some were just lucky to buy it when it was very cheap.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 13, 2017, 12:18:44 PM
My opinion of BTC growth is one word “Legendary”. BTC will keep growing and there is no limits. Just my 2 satoshi, but please understand there is risk in every investment.

I admire your courage to sell all your assets especially house to invest in BTC. I can’t do it because I have to make sure my family has a roof over their heads.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 13, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
Well I admire your confidence in bitcoin but there is no need to sell your house, assets and stocks to invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can alot portion of your asset in bitcoin, let's say your safe margin is 20-30 % of your total asset. Then by the time that you make profit out of that puy an investment again. WIth that you can still have high return of inveatment. Don't put all your assets in btc (or even in any other market) save some for yourself.
The assurance is there that you can have a huge of profit but selling some of your properties i may not agree with that also because let say that it can get you back fro what have to sell then buy bitcoin but always remember some negative scenario that may happen what if you can lost your bitcoin that you cant have any get back profit from it we cant say fro what will happen so beware always.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
November 13, 2017, 12:00:52 PM
Well I admire your confidence in bitcoin but there is no need to sell your house, assets and stocks to invest in bitcoin. Maybe you can alot portion of your asset in bitcoin, let's say your safe margin is 20-30 % of your total asset. Then by the time that you make profit out of that puy an investment again. WIth that you can still have high return of inveatment. Don't put all your assets in btc (or even in any other market) save some for yourself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
November 09, 2017, 03:38:28 PM
Because it's not a legal currency, it's not an intuitive currency, it's just a kind of data. People don't understand it, so fear it

Stop talking nonesense.

Agreed.

i'm new to this, but my understanding of how things can (will?) play out are that BTC will replace gold and ETH (or something that replaces it) will replace day-to-day fiat.

That is, BTC will be a place to hold wealth, while another currency (with an underlying system designed for lightening-fast transactions) will replace credit/debit cards for day-to-day transactions.

We're only just now moving into the Early Adopter phase, so, there's tons of room for growth.

Of course, this is just my free opinion, so, take it for what it's worth.

john

I'm just holding my Bitcoin and growing it bigger and bigger so one day when it is worth loads and it is used more often I can't just spend it because I will have a huge stash of bitcoin and not need to use silly fiat ever again. I really can't wait.

I still don't understand why people are talking about gold for? You can't spend gold. Gold is an asset. Bitcoin is like gold Because it is an asset to but it is also a directly spendable asset.

Do not overdo it! Do not invest ALL that you have in Bitcoin. Yes, it seems reliable, promising, and we are constantly convinced of this, but what if something unforeseen happens? Are you ready to lose everything?

He should do it. He has faith and will be rewarded for it. You need something to believe in, and n life. Also remember when you buy bitcoin the price goes up from your own buy.
Pages:
Jump to: