Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 08:01:33 AM
Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.

I came to know vabout bitcoin in the year 2015 and I noticed bitcoin is price at 400 USD only but from the time last year halving happened and after that bitcoin price bumps to more value in the chart.
Especially this year we will find more adoption and price bump on the chart.

Yes and the smart people i guess have bought majority of them and are in their possession. Bitcoin has really helped many of us have an avenue or an opportunity to invest our little incomes we make from our respective jobs which hitherto would have been spent unknowingly.
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 07:59:39 AM
I'm not going to sell a bitcoin in three years. But real estate, stocks, these things have to be kept. Especially the real estate, without the house, there is no place to access the Internet, it is not easy to buy bitcoin, ha ha
Agree. I think it's better to buy not only Bitcoin, but also Etheririum and others top alt's.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
November 20, 2017, 07:59:23 AM
It would be better to say that informed people and people with good connections bought it. Bitcoin is online data that not all people were acquainted with and still ain't. People are always looking some kind of stability in their life and Bitcoin is changeable in every way. Half of the people don't even know what bitcoin is and in that half, they are smart people too. I agree that smart people saw potential in Bitcoin and that smart people created it and calculated probability of the rising curve in the future, but I would say that young people are buying bitcoin cause they are children of the modern time that includes internet.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:58:48 AM
the people who have bought bitcoin by the starting are smart because in the starting the bitcoin price was 1rupees but it has reached to 8100$
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 07:54:25 AM
Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.

I came to know vabout bitcoin in the year 2015 and I noticed bitcoin is price at 400 USD only but from the time last year halving happened and after that bitcoin price bumps to more value in the chart.
Especially this year we will find more adoption and price bump on the chart.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 07:50:49 AM
I quite agree with you, but I didn't reach the point of selling the house. I invested my spare money into bitcoin. Hope to make money Grin
Activity: 68
November 20, 2017, 07:46:12 AM
[/quote Grin]Yes, now people don't know enough about it, and when more people know it, it's worth more
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 20, 2017, 07:33:14 AM
November 20, 2017, 07:15:36 AM
My confidence level in Bitcoin is definitely high. I normally invest with my spare money, the money I can afford to lose. I feel that Bitcoin value is going to be as high as the sky, there is no limits to its growth.
Yes, I think so, too. It's an investment, a high return investment.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
November 20, 2017, 06:09:18 AM
Yes,I think that smart people have bought a Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. It is the best opportunity for investors who are really want to invest on it and earn more.Moreover, it is the smart choice. Because, it's price is so high.It had reached a good amount of money yet.So this statement is ture that smart people have bought Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 06:03:18 AM
You can work for it or buy what you can afford instead of selling your house. Nobody can tell you that you can buy it back after 3 years.
This is an investment. In my opinion, bitcoin is a very safe form of currency, and its amount is now almost the same, so its value will only become higher and higher.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:55:34 AM
It is a purely digital creation created by open source software that mines for new Bitcoins using highly complicated computational algorithms. It also has a fixed quantity. Once a certain number of Bitcoins are created, no new ones can be made. It is due to this combination of factors that a Bitcoin is such a hard investment commodity now. :-*I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins. It's a store of value, a distributed ledger. It's a great place to put assets, especially in places like Argentina with 40 percent inflation, where $1 today is worth 60 cents in a year, and a government's currency does not hold value. It's also a good investment vehicle if you have an appetite for risk. But it won't be a currency until volatility slows down." Kiss Sad Undecided Kiss
November 20, 2017, 05:51:02 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
that is not a good idea to sell all your assets even your house. investment in bitcoin takes time to make profit what would you do if all your money is in bitcoin? even though you believe it always remember that there is always a great risk in bitcoin so invest only what can you afford to lose.
My goal this year is to make more money, and then change it all into bitcoin, and so on the day of its appreciation, luxury car beauty will come to me Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:55:10 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
that is not a good idea to sell all your assets even your house. investment in bitcoin takes time to make profit what would you do if all your money is in bitcoin? even though you believe it always remember that there is always a great risk in bitcoin so invest only what can you afford to lose.
Activity: 150
November 16, 2017, 09:34:22 AM
You can work for it or buy what you can afford instead of selling your house. Nobody can tell you that you can buy it back after 3 years.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2017, 09:27:01 AM
As for me, I have a strong believe that any amount of bitcoin one buys now will definitely worth a big profit in the next three years to come. And selling any asset now to invest it in bitcoin will not be a regret decision in three years time. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 15, 2017, 11:50:34 AM
Really? You selling all your own asset to buy bitcoin?
I hope it does good to you like what you hoped for Grin
Early adopter is the millionaire now, we are only a supporter LOL
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:23:04 AM
Wait what? You sell all your assets to buy bitcoin?
Well i know bitcoin is so profitable, and a really good invvestment too.
But i think it's kinda extreme to sell your assets and depend your life in bitcoin instead.
I prefer earning bitcoin from bounties and such, rather than selling what i have to buy bitcoin.
And keep that bitcoin i get and wait until the price raises.
Quite nice and effective. Although won't get profit as much as you will.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
November 15, 2017, 11:22:32 AM
Maybe I'm not too smart so I did not buy Bitcoin from the first, and now I'm just starting to invest Bitcoin so I do not miss it and be stupid for not investing Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 15, 2017, 11:17:56 AM
If you do that, you have a big benefit. But you might wonder where you will live if you sell your home. You really have a great deal of money here but where do you get the money I need if you need it. Bitcoins is a huge machine that gives us money so it has a lot to do in our lives
Pages:
Jump to: