Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:37:00 PM
Because it's not a legal currency, it's not an intuitive currency, it's just a kind of data. People don't understand it, so fear it

Speculative coins that gamblers psychology, individuals do not recommend speculation, access to bitcoin is mining, you can buy a mining machine to dig bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Selling you house for bitcoin is not a smart move man. Investment in bitcoin is a long term plan in which profit is kept and not used quickly. Yes it is smart to buy bitcoin and trade them and keep them for future uses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:44:16 PM
Yes , smart people bought bitcoin if the price of bitcoin low but still habe high value
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin
I think that it would not be a smart decision to sell even a house and invest in bitcoin.Instead we can save most of our income and invest it to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 23, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
Bitcoin price is unstable as hell, it really depends on a lot of news from goverments and banks all over the world. It is useless to say about the growth in the future at the moment bitcoin has a stable profitable growth since its begining Smiley

It won't scale, fees are a rip off and that other pledge of being safe from government intervention
is another shoe to fall and the price has never been stable to use as a currency.

I am sure your a nice guy, smile, turn away slowly and head towards the door and remember to tip the
miners $15 or they won't open the door.
January 23, 2018, 06:28:01 PM
I did not buy a bitcoin Sad  But I did mine one Cheesy.  I was skeptical about renting mining equipment but so far so good.  I got a little over a bitcoin with a small investment.  I wanted to go with Hashflare because of their reputation, but they raised their prices.  I went with a newer company in Amsterdam, and after 3 months finally got a little over a bitcoin, but I keep investing.  I really do think BTC price will go higher.

The company i chose is Hashzone.  And it seems that for a limited time they're offering 20 GH/s free mining power with new accounts.  More info here:  https://hashzone.io/?ref=126775  But efinitely buy/mine and hold.  Dont be pressured into selling.

Wow and why not go for a full page advert and if mining was so profitable then miners would not be renting out the
equipment but using it themselves so I hope you brought the equipment and go bust because it's the Bitcoin miners
and the development team with their greed that blew it up for everyone

I bid you $12.55 for a 1080 GPU
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 23, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
Bitcoin price is unstable as hell, it really depends on a lot of news from goverments and banks all over the world. It is useless to say about the growth in the future at the moment bitcoin has a stable profitable growth since its begining Smiley
January 23, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
if smart people pay $25 just to store 250 bytes of data on a block chain then I must be a billionaire
because I have a whole 1GB movie on my disk drive

Come on guys its turned into a scam and was these "Smart" people to pay a software developer like
me to research the lightning network then they would understand that it's designed to host a network
of banks that they are calling hubs and they would understand that the cat has been let out the bag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 05:15:39 PM
I thing it is wrong to put all eggs in one basket, it would be wiser to split your money into several crypto's and have a smaller risk to loose them all.

Well known advise. And i partly agree, but also if one TRULY believe in a certain coin, i think all in one basket is better for the mind and heart. Much better than to buy some altcoins that you dont really believe in.
For me it is extremely important to be certain about the choice of coin, that way i dont get carried away when the price drops.
But thats only my personal opinion. Some believe pretty much every coin will rise in value long term, some dont.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
smart and lucky people have bought bitcoin, never know which direction it is heading to...
Activity: 378
January 23, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
Of course, you do not need to sell all your property (this is risky), but having a contribution to bitcoin is really a very sensible decision. If you care about your future and the future of your family, then you need to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
January 23, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
An interesting idea is to sell all your property and invest in bitcoin. But do not rush like this. Maybe all this will pay off, but what if it does not? You must be prepared for different variants of the development of events.
Activity: 326
January 23, 2018, 01:15:20 PM
Yes,people who are smart,buy bitcoin.Because they know the huge potential of bitcoin very well.Moreover smart people are definitely aware of the future of bitcoin.Thats why they can aptly buy bitcoin.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
I thing it is wrong to put all eggs in one basket, it would be wiser to split your money into several crypto's and have a smaller risk to loose them all.
Activity: 64
January 23, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
HODL on for dear life
Activity: 574
January 23, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
I think it's not good if you sell your house, if I think if you have a little capital for me, no problem, if you want to quickly get results with little capital, you can invest in trading in alt.itu for me very quickly. . You get a profit, even with a small capital will be 3x from now. I know the daily bitcoin price is always up. So in the long run you will get a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Smart people can see the future.  When they learned of Bitcoin and its technology, the appeal to the public and government, they can easily see the potential of this Bitcoin.  And then they move their fund and invest on it since they believe it is always best to invest on a first mover as bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 23, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

It is not necessary to sell all your asset because there are still a lot of ways where you can earn bitcoins. You can work on bounty campaigns or invest btc or altcoins and start trading in the market, if you are wealthy enough and have huge amount of capital then you can build your own mining rig and earn coins passively.
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Admittedly, this is a very bold decision
I myself will not be able to do that, but think again before making a decision, because the same you are risking your life
Bitcoin is unpredictable, what if tomorrow the price goes down, and you've sold the house and all its assets?
You will lose everything, think relevant, not too ambitious
Activity: 196
January 23, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

Confidence is a good thing that can make us have spirit to do something so confidence is very important.
But very confidence out of normal can kill yourself.
Dont ever sell house and other asset to buy bitcoin. Becuase bitcoin is very fluctuate.
Pages:
Jump to: