Pages:
Author

Topic: Smart people have bought a bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
Bitcoin is like an investment that have factors to consider. Smart people who wants to save up and let it grow would go for the method where they can get bigger benefits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 15, 2017, 10:13:36 AM
It's stupid to sell real property and all your assets. Although I doubt that bitcoin will crash soon, I'll never invest everything I have in crypto. Smart people have bought bitcoins when they had costed less than $1k. Others are just trend followers.
Why not? smart people sees bitcoin as one of the best source of income nowadays, bitcoin is somehow a far from the reality in investing in stock market because it will just give you enough return of investment unlike in bitcoin wherein you can earn more than what you are expecting, actually you can earn daily here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 10:10:33 AM
It's stupid to sell real property and all your assets. Although I doubt that bitcoin will crash soon, I'll never invest everything I have in crypto. Smart people have bought bitcoins when they had costed less than $1k. Others are just trend followers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
December 15, 2017, 10:06:21 AM
Yeah, I completely agree with this. Already whoever invested their money before the institutional investors started investing in bitcoin called smart money.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 10:00:47 AM
I think it's reasonable to pay attention to this technology...maybe not all will choose bitcoin, but to understand the technology and have your opinion on this is useful for every reasonable person
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
December 15, 2017, 04:02:29 AM
Visionary people always predict what the future holds. They have high expectations on what they believe in. As a matter of fact, they believe that bitcoin will continue to grow even after ten years. That is why they buy bitcoin now, hold it, then they will sell it if they want to.

Added to that, I really want to buy bitcoin, but I do not have money to do so. Every time I get bitcoin, I waste it on useless things. I really should try to save in the future.
Activity: 4
December 14, 2017, 02:14:09 PM
True, some smart people who know how to take and avoid risks at the same time have the right to buy bitcoin. Otherwise, just don't!
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone
December 05, 2017, 05:14:31 PM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.
What do you think about the growth of bitcoin? Grin

why would you do all those things? lmao man, you just need  to sell a half asset exclude house. that's enough I think. Not only smart people bought it, many people also regret not to buy when the rate is not as high now and they learn to be a smart too. But be calm, there always be any corrections to bitcoin value, so you just wait the right time and then do like smart people buy alot, and wait till the rate to the moon,again Smiley  Yeah nowadays bitcoin really high rate, because many big investors begin to buy it and also many people interested to bitcoin and grow supply and demand. CMIIW Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
December 05, 2017, 04:59:35 PM
Bitcoin is more popular than a year ago, because it has grown by 1000%, people say more about it. It can be paid in many places and is very practical, so I'm not surprised that new people buy it.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
yes because only smart people who can use bitcoin, bitcoin digital and intangible money can only be used over the internet network.and smart people know which one is good or not for their future, therefore he buys and uses bitcoin to invest in the long run.
I don't think that the smart people can only use bitcoin because those people who are just average can still use bitcoin and make a difference in their lives. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and it doesn't have any standards for the people who want to use it and get the benefits because with a great determination, they can already make a lot of difference for having bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are smart or not, the only thing that matter is your determination.

Agreed. it has nothing to do with iq. even average person can buy it and invest it.
Activity: 20
December 05, 2017, 04:45:44 PM
It is not about smartness, but all about risk. Anything that involves risk will surely pay off later, though it might take time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
price that increase fast is who make people buy bitcoin and all hope to be rich fast
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 10:20:28 AM
  Grin Grin Grin yeah i think im smart now because i bought some bitcoin too Smiley and thanks for those regretful day of my life not buying bitcoin before i saw how does bitcoin move it price and become the most expensive and i learned and have some bitcoin on my wallet now Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 10:14:54 AM
I don't think I would be capable to do what you did, that is big leap of faith. But that doesn't mean that you have made a mistake. I also believe that bitcoin will continue to grow, maybe not as fast as so far, but it will grow that is for sure. I am not able to do what you did, but I have start sving as much bitcoin as I can. That much from me.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 20, 2017, 10:06:42 AM
yes because only smart people who can use bitcoin, bitcoin digital and intangible money can only be used over the internet network.and smart people know which one is good or not for their future, therefore he buys and uses bitcoin to invest in the long run.
I don't think that the smart people can only use bitcoin because those people who are just average can still use bitcoin and make a difference in their lives. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and it doesn't have any standards for the people who want to use it and get the benefits because with a great determination, they can already make a lot of difference for having bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are smart or not, the only thing that matter is your determination.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 09:46:17 AM
BTCI have to sell all assets, stock, sell the house, all buy coins, within three years, killing one coin will not sell, this is my confidence in bitcoin.

I don't think what you did was smart. Smart people plan their investments well. Yes Bitcoin maybe is the best investment as of now but since it is a high reward investment expect that it has a high risk. Why would you sell everything that you have to buy bitcoin, you should at least keep something for your future just incase bitcoin crashed.
So I think he's crazy, and I can't believe it Shocked
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:17:31 AM
Many people have done really well, but like all investments, it's a question of when you buy and when you sell. Yes, right now pretty much everyone who bought has made some money... except for those who sold when the price went down and they were afraid of a crash. But that *could* happen again.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2017, 08:13:53 AM

congratulation mate your strategy is working and your smart decision for your investment, people bought bitcoin in time on dump are now very happy look at the bitcoin price hit 8000$ and now get beautiful profit return because of price increase.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
November 20, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

I don't think what you did was smart. Smart people plan their investments well. Yes Bitcoin maybe is the best investment as of now but since it is a high reward investment expect that it has a high risk. Why would you sell everything that you have to buy bitcoin, you should at least keep something for your future just incase bitcoin crashed.
Pages:
Jump to: