Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 25. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If this project reach all the milestones indicated in the roadmap - It will obtain the worldwide coverage! How many users are expected here?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Have you already planned any give away program? It would attract the new users to the platform
Oh no no please. It will just decrease the price. Because airdropers will dump all their free tokens
All users here are smart enough. They see the potential project has. Thats why they will hold no matter how much coins will they get
So wrong guys. If it is free tokens there is no sense in holding. Better to sell immidiately and get some eth
As for now there are 3 generous bounties ongoing. Will see what bounty hunters will do with their tokens
Bounty are generous indeed! Im following all 3. This project may be like an example for other projects in terms of bounty
I wish they introduces some telegram bounties. Discord one is good but if more social media were included in bounties would be better
Have you already planned any give away program? It would attract the new users to the platform
Oh no no please. It will just decrease the price. Because airdropers will dump all their free tokens
All users here are smart enough. They see the potential project has. Thats why they will hold no matter how much coins will they get
So wrong guys. If it is free tokens there is no sense in holding. Better to sell immidiately and get some eth
As for now there are 3 generous bounties ongoing. Will see what bounty hunters will do with their tokens
Bounty are generous indeed! Im following all 3. This project may be like an example for other projects in terms of bounty
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Whats about your code and its audit? Where may I find github repo?
Everything is okay. I have not seen any report from audit. But i know for sure it is audited and already tested enough
Im more curious in what language this project is written? C++?
To be honest Im not tech advanved to answer correctly but I think it is mix of different languages. C++. Java, js etc
Merit: 10
Everything is okay. I have not seen any report from audit. But i know for sure it is audited and already tested enough
Im more curious in what language this project is written? C++?
In terms if marketing What countries will you emphasize??
No one. Project is striving for worldwide adoption
Thats clear but providing worldwide marketing is impossible. Team needs to focus on some particular countries. Thats why i would like to know what are that countries??
Hm Huh the USA and Asia will be the priority. Will wait admins' clarification
Thats clear but providing worldwide marketing is impossible. Team needs to focus on some particular countries. Thats why i would like to know what are that countries??
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

💰FOX block reward will increase to 10 coins in about 5 hours! 💰
🔔Don't miss! 🔔
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Finally, SmartFox gets listed on Coinmarketcap and will also be listed on a new exchange on Friday. I'm so excited about this.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Me personally, I wouldn't dwell on delays too much, every other crypto project out there has delays, it's only natural
Will u maintain the price after listing on big exchanges? To prevent the token dump
It is market manipulation. So I really hope not. It may lead to legal problems
Cmmon! Just setting up buy walls thats it. Every exchange do that and everything is good so far
It is exchanges But here is just a token. Im not sure the rules are the same.
Well, i dont really care about that as im gonna holding long term
It is up to the team
Pages:
Jump to: