Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 51. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How will you ensure that liquidity on exchanges are always good? How you gonna to maintain it?
A lot of trading pairs on top exchanges. It is the only way to provide token with buy support
What else trading pairs will be available? I thought only against btc
Against eth as well. Probably even against bnb. If token appears on binance of course
I dont know why but im confident about listing on binance in the nearest time. Team is preparing surprise for us, mark my words
But listing there is quite expensive Huh Any problem with that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How will you ensure that liquidity on exchanges are always good? How you gonna to maintain it?
A lot of trading pairs on top exchanges. It is the only way to provide token with buy support
Against eth as well. Probably even against bnb. If token appears on binance of course
I dont know why but im confident about listing on binance in the nearest time. Team is preparing surprise for us, mark my words
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
You guys have great success! Very prominent project u are implementing. Hope to see some big cooprrations here soon
Even more cool news to come soon. Thats just the beginning
Im impressed by current ones. However if even more positive news to come - thats awesome Cheesy
You guys have great success! Very prominent project u are implementing. Hope to see some big cooprrations here soon
Even more cool news to come soon. Thats just the beginning
What about premium features with the app? Like ads with app. Whats your thoughts about that?
It Depends on how annoying that ads will be. Everyone hates ads you know
Sure thing. Just small banners will be enough. Anyway project has to be monetized somehow
What about premium features with the app? Like ads with app. Whats your thoughts about that?
It Depends on how annoying that ads will be. Everyone hates ads you know
Whats your plan about Foundation? Aby plans to set up? I guess it would have sense for such project as this one
Foundation is non profitable organization. While this project is about profit. It has no sense. Hope u understand that any project and this one in particular has to generate revenue somehow
Yes, thats clear enough. Just thought Foundation status would help proj with mass adoption
Merit: 11
Whats your plan about Foundation? Aby plans to set up? I guess it would have sense for such project as this one
Foundation is non profitable organization. While this project is about profit. It has no sense. Hope u understand that any project and this one in particular has to generate revenue somehow
In few years as an example - How many users will u have on the platform ?
I guess it will depend on marketing.
Few millions I guess. However it is hard to predict
Hope the funding for promotion will be significant. Otherwise we wont see any big user base here
I guess it will depend on marketing.
Few millions I guess. However it is hard to predict
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

Ok, so have downloaded wallet, synced it, so how do I start to rent out my HDD space?
No website?
Seems an incomplete project so far...

Tutorial is on the way. Better not to waste time and buy the coins needed for setting up a masternode. Otherwise you wont be able to stake

Well now, that's confusing because on your white paper it says

"STAKING"
Owning a masternode is not a necessary condition for taking advantage of SmartFOX

Besides i want to rent out hdd space not buy a masternode...how soon before i can rent out some space?

I have about 1PB going spare.
J

Oh, whhre can I buy coins from? Cryptobridge doesn't work well for me, also, if thought it was pos, how come blocks are being mined using x11 algo (ASICS)….confused
Cryptobridge is the most convenient one. However you may buy from other exchahges where coin is listed

Cryptobridge doesn't work where I am, and which other exchanges is it listed on? I only need 1 coin apparently to start with....

Starting to seem like yet another a MN con to me...
For now, the daily reward is $527.2117 for a masternode. That's the very start, so all masternode owners get awesome profits. This won't last too long, as the number of masternode owners grows!

Join us:https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s

I thought reward was 1300$ already? But it is still 527$?
I think it has not be doubled yet. It will become 1300$ soon. It is high time for collect money
Pages:
Jump to: