Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 52. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
For now, the daily reward is $527.2117 for a masternode. That's the very start, so all masternode owners get awesome profits. This won't last too long, as the number of masternode owners grows!

Join us:https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s

I thought reward was 1300$ already? But it is still 527$?
Merit: 0
Hi,

Ok, so have downloaded wallet, synced it, so how do I start to rent out my HDD space?
No website?
Seems an incomplete project so far...

Tutorial is on the way. Better not to waste time and buy the coins needed for setting up a masternode. Otherwise you wont be able to stake

Well now, that's confusing because on your white paper it says

"STAKING"
Owning a masternode is not a necessary condition for taking advantage of SmartFOX

Besides i want to rent out hdd space not buy a masternode...how soon before i can rent out some space?

I have about 1PB going spare.
J

Oh, whhre can I buy coins from? Cryptobridge doesn't work well for me, also, if thought it was pos, how come blocks are being mined using x11 algo (ASICS)….confused
Cryptobridge is the most convenient one. However you may buy from other exchahges where coin is listed
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

Ok, so have downloaded wallet, synced it, so how do I start to rent out my HDD space?
No website?
Seems an incomplete project so far...

Tutorial is on the way. Better not to waste time and buy the coins needed for setting up a masternode. Otherwise you wont be able to stake

Well now, that's confusing because on your white paper it says

"STAKING"
Owning a masternode is not a necessary condition for taking advantage of SmartFOX

Besides i want to rent out hdd space not buy a masternode...how soon before i can rent out some space?

I have about 1PB going spare.
J

Oh, whhre can I buy coins from? Cryptobridge doesn't work well for me, also, if thought it was pos, how come blocks are being mined using x11 algo (ASICS)….confused
How many exchanges are the target? At least till the end of this year
Team would not comment that. It is under the rules
I really hope huobi will come. Or binance at least. They are actively listing coins now
The only way to get listed on Huobi is win voting.
I dont think it will be a problem. We have very strong community
Community is not always enough. Native exchange tokens are also needed. Thats why taking part in such votings are doubtful a little
For listing on exchange big and active community it is all that needed! Anyway, lets leave that up to the team.
Activity: 252
I really hope huobi will come. Or binance at least. They are actively listing coins now
Community is not always enough. Native exchange tokens are also needed. Thats why taking part in such votings are doubtful a little
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
Activity: 98
For now, the daily reward is $527.2117 for a masternode. That's the very start, so all masternode owners get awesome profits. This won't last too long, as the number of masternode owners grows!

Join us:https://discord.gg/XpqXY9s
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats your key differences? Comparing with Sia or Storj?
First of all it is very big revenue from staking. 1300$ in a day after staking reward doubling!
Whats your key differences? Comparing with Sia or Storj?
I already met many interesting projects. But none of them compare with this one. Betform will disrupt the cryptocurrency scene
Will see how is that true. I also have strong faith in the future of the project but still..
brand new
Activity: 0
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://masterhost.io/
We are very pleased to added SmartFox (FOX)  to our platform,now you can deploy  FOX masternode in few minutes without knowlege of VPS.
Our platform process your order and run your masternode automatically,very easy payment via coinpayments.net

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I already met many interesting projects. But none of them compare with this one. Betform will disrupt the cryptocurrency scene
How is that true that FOX node is the most profitable masternode now on the market?
Not the most profitable but in terms of future project's potential - one of the best one
Potential the project has is the most decisive factor when you are picking up a masternode coin
Absolutly correct. Whats the sense of getting 5k$$ as an example if it will worth nothing in few month?
How is that true that FOX node is the most profitable masternode now on the market?
Not the most profitable but in terms of future project's potential - one of the best one
Potential the project has is the most decisive factor when you are picking up a masternode coin
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: