Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 53. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

We have been added to one more 1-click masternode installation service: https://masterhost.io/Pages/CoinSetup.aspx?guide=5

P.S You accept third-party services at your own risk
Activity: 308
Hi,

Ok, so have downloaded wallet, synced it, so how do I start to rent out my HDD space?
No website?
Seems an incomplete project so far...

Tutorial is on the way. Better not to waste time and buy the coins needed for setting up a masternode. Otherwise you wont be able to stake
Hi,

Ok, so have downloaded wallet, synced it, so how do I start to rent out my HDD space?
No website?

You may try 3rd party services for setting up the masternodes. It is like an option
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi,

No website?
Merit: 1
Im impressed with your results! Team has done a very good work! Go on
We will be able to evaluate their work When token appears on big exchanges
All the wallets for smartphones and desktop ones are already available even prior appearing on exchanges! It is fantastic!
Thats just the beginning of the long and successful parth of this project! Mark my words
Hope to see smartfox team sharing the stage with such giants as Microsoft or IBM discussing the cloud storage industry
Wow, sounds good! But it wont come true any time soon as Microsoft or Ibm dont attend crypto events so much
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
All the wallets for smartphones and desktop ones are already available even prior appearing on exchanges! It is fantastic!
Thats just the beginning of the long and successful parth of this project! Mark my words
Hope to see smartfox team sharing the stage with such giants as Microsoft or IBM discussing the cloud storage industry
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
I foresee a lot of usecases for your token. If users adopt this project and start using tokens according to usecase. We will observe the huge demand
Hm. how big profit we will have? In terms of few years of course.
Im not interested in short term speculations
Merit: 29
I foresee a lot of usecases for your token. If users adopt this project and start using tokens according to usecase. We will observe the huge demand
Activity: 252
Whats your plan guys? Whats the next event u planning to attend?
There is no set plans yet. All the conferences are being set by team once team considers that particular event is worthy. Hope team will successed on that events..
Conferences is not the best way for promotion. Better to focus on digital marketing. It works out much better. Imho
There is no set plans yet. All the conferences are being set by team once team considers that particular event is worthy. Hope team will successed on that events..
Are there any projects you would like to cooperate? Smth like targeted partnerships
I guess other projects have to consider the opportunity of partnerships with such an awesome project. The current coolaborations are impressive enough. However there is very big opportunity for future coolaborations here. With crypto projects in particulary
Not only with them. I wish team focused on traditional companies
Activity: 252
Are there any projects you would like to cooperate? Smth like targeted partnerships
I guess other projects have to consider the opportunity of partnerships with such an awesome project. The current coolaborations are impressive enough. However there is very big opportunity for future coolaborations here. With crypto projects in particulary
You are building a real ecosystem! It is highly appreciated. U know not a single service but big ecosystem with a lot of unique features
Well, it will be an ecosystem only in case of partnership with other crypto baser cloud storage project
Activity: 98
Dear Community!

Twitter Bounty is temporarily stopped in order to count and check the participants. It may take up to 4 days. If after checking some spots in top-100 are available, the bounty will be renewed.
Merit: 11
You are building a real ecosystem! It is highly appreciated. U know not a single service but big ecosystem with a lot of unique features
Pages:
Jump to: